Home Update Questions & Feedback

UPDATE: New Subscriptions

2»

Comments

• Samwise_GamgeeSamwise_Gamgee Moderator, Bugwatch Posts: 607
    Hey @HammerUSMC (US2) ,

Amazon has not provided support for subscriptions for us. There is no way to buy a subscription on an Amazon device, even if you install the Google Play version (doing that would just give you an empty shop, as the game is looking for an Google Play store, but gets Amazon instead).
    However, as long as you have the new version from the Amazon store, you will benefit from any Alliance subscription effects that your Alliance might have.

As far as buying and renewing subscriptions, as they are all tracked as actual payments from Google/iTunes, they do reset your Prime Time timings, as mentioned here. However, the cycle is usually less than 30d afaik, so you should still get Prime Time offers.

Regards,
    SG
  • ball empire 2 (AU1)ball empire 2 (AU1) Posts: 159
    edited 18.07.2017
    Including the renewal? Most ppl wait for the right box to appear with there persoanl 100 so the renewal on 30 days would hamper this making most ppl cancelling the subs.

you need to fix it so it does not for them to work or you can give people that subscribe to both a permanent 100 bonus or let then choose once a month when to use one.
  • Gordonio (GB1)Gordonio (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    Including the renewal? Most ppl wait for the right box to appear with there persoanl 100 so the renewal on 30 days would hamper this making most ppl cancelling the subs.

you need to fix it so it does not for them to work or you can give people that subscribe to both a permanent 100 bonus or let then choose once a month when to use one.

Agree have cancelled subscription until fixed
    Gordonio @ GG 1
  • VoeVoe Posts: 337

It's probably not going to get "fixed" since nothing is actually broken. Players managed to figure out the rough timing of the personal offers, but this information wasn't provided to the players from GGS. The fact that the subscription feature interferes with this timings is unfortunate, but it's kind of irrelevant. The random 100% Prime Time Offers are still active, so players can purchase their rubies then. 

• Wolf (ASIA1)Wolf (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 92
    @Alpinolo
    Please clear is it Kala CastIlian ? Or Lotus Commander ?
  • Wolf (ASIA1)Wolf (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 92
    @Alpinolo
    Please clear is it Kala CastIlian ? Or Lotus Commander ?

Voe said:

It's probably not going to get "fixed" since nothing is actually broken. Players managed to figure out the rough timing of the personal offers, but this information wasn't provided to the players from GGS. The fact that the subscription feature interferes with this timings is unfortunate, but it's kind of irrelevant. The random 100% Prime Time Offers are still active, so players can purchase their rubies then. 

So GG are saying that 'subscribers' will be worse off than non subscribers ?? This is total nonsense and an insult to our intelligence. Subscriptions are not ruby purchases and should not affect the timing of personal offers - currently they do interfere negatively to those who subscribe. It is an unintended consequence bug and as usual GG are smokescreening to avoid admitting they are wrong and need to fix something.  Fix it so it doesn't affect ruby offers and reinstate those offers that were active and cancelled. Simple?
    Gordonio @ GG 1

Additionally to say 'its unfortunate but kinda irrelevant' is insulting and totally disregarding of the impact on your subscription customers!

Whole advantage of personal offers over prime time is that personal offers coincide with game offers for ruby purchase whereas Prime Time invariably do not coincide with Ruby purchase offers.

So now those who subcribe are worse off than those who do not?

Please do not insult the intelligence of your customer base - try for once in GG history to admit this is an unintended consequence disadvantaging subscribers - agree to fix it and reinstate lost personal offers

Is that too much to ask ??

Alternative is to take out subscription when purchase rubies and then cancel when personal offer arrives, when personal offer is taken then take out new subscription

We can play silly games or GG can man up and agree this needs to be fixed and reinstate lost personals?

Gordonio @ GG 1
    NO RESPONSE????
    Gordonio @ GG 1
  • VoeVoe Posts: 337

Additionally to say 'its unfortunate but kinda irrelevant' is insulting and totally disregarding of the impact on your subscription customers!

Whole advantage of personal offers over prime time is that personal offers coincide with game offers for ruby purchase whereas Prime Time invariably do not coincide with Ruby purchase offers.

So now those who subcribe are worse off than those who do not?

Please do not insult the intelligence of your customer base - try for once in GG history to admit this is an unintended consequence disadvantaging subscribers - agree to fix it and reinstate lost personal offers

Is that too much to ask ??

Alternative is to take out subscription when purchase rubies and then cancel when personal offer arrives, when personal offer is taken then take out new subscription

We can play silly games or GG can man up and agree this needs to be fixed and reinstate lost personals?

Why is it an insult to your intelligence? I thought that it was a pretty clear statement. I don't have any doubt that it has an impact on players who only wait for Personal Offers before purchasing. GGS' point, though, is that we were never supposed to have figured out the timings in the first place. We're complaining about not getting something at a set time, when we were never supposed to know when we were getting it in the first place.

• Lol thats funny. Gg wrote the code to set the personal deals to be on a schelude and only now changed it as ppl moaned about it messing with subs.
  • I just subscribed to player subscription and it is not active , when I try to do the subscription again it says you are already subscribed to this, but the features are not activated it's now more than 24 hours 
    the fees has already been deducted from my iTunes account ?!!? 
    And support just said delete the game and reinstall it ?!!!? 
    Shall I also give it a pat or two ??
  • I subscribed to player subscription While they deducted from my account, goodgame did not activate my subscribtion features , when I try to do the subscription again it says you are already subscribed to this, but the features are not activated. Contacted support and the best they could do is to suggest that I delete the game and reinstall it again !!!! It didn't work
    but 
    thanks to apple I got my money back after sending a complain (( it took few hours for them to take action)) while goodgame didn't do anything for 2 days. 
    Goodgame be careful, taking people's money without providing services will cause you legal problems 
  • NOFREEDOM (GB1)NOFREEDOM (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    I would like a explanation on player subscription 2
    New update 3 days ago gave players on all green locations boost on food storage then without warning that changed to main castle only
    This has caused me to cancel the subscription as it's now not value for money but also disgraceful behaviour to do that underhand 
  • LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 955
    New update 3 days ago gave players on all green locations boost on food storage then without warning that changed to main castle only
    This has caused me to cancel the subscription as it's now not value for money but also disgraceful behaviour to do that underhand 
    Sorry for the confusion you are experiencing.  The update had an error and was recently put back to announced bonus.  Please read the update information here.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    edited 03.02.2019
    Lagertha said:
    Sorry for the confusion you are experiencing.  The update had an error and was recently put back to announced bonus.  Please read the update information here.
    Hello All,

This episode to me is a classic example of big disconnect between what the buyers wants and what the Sellers produces!

Here the Buyers are we players and the seller is our GGS developers!

What I have understood is most players that support such ridiculous offers are players from US Servers!

it is very simple principle of economics the produce that does not have buyers is garbage!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • NOFREEDOM (GB1)NOFREEDOM (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    I am disgusted to find out that a good friend of mine has had to leave the game mainly because  hes paid for a subscription that hes not receiving and yet you lot are doing nothing to sort out basically its theft and I'd imagine this will be highlighted 
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 542
    I am disgusted to find out that a good friend of mine has had to leave the game mainly because  hes paid for a subscription that hes not receiving and yet you lot are doing nothing to sort out basically its theft and I'd imagine this will be highlighted 
    Maybe your friend is smarter then us all addicts.
    Its theft or scam indeed.
    It happens to all of us.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

Sign In to comment.