NO MORE LOOT

Comments

• the possibility of buying rubies should never exist or be much lower then it is,

How ridiculous it is to pay for playing a game like this on regular basis, ,,people don't know what real life is all about !!!
  • Selene said:
    @LiamF (GB1) We are not paid in any way.  We are players just like you trying to help our community.  And to be honest I don't think turning on us helps anyone.  

If I don't agree with something GG has done, I will not push it in anyway.  I will just try point to other things that I do like.  How we as mods deal with these matters is down to our own conscience and the agreement we have made when given our position as a moderator.  We are encouraged to give our own views and experiences.  

I for one have not finished my Hall.  So this update will effect me.  However, I think this is a necessary change to the game although perhaps a bit late.  Until the update is up and running, no one knows for definite how they will be affected.  I propose we all keep our heads and see what happens.  

King Robbinz (GB1) said:
    plus those who are at top who play with rubies and have 5/6 wave attacks are going to now come after us none ruby players in other kingdoms to make up for there loot needed. im a none ruby player so have no ruby buildings in ice, sands or fire so no top bakeries, watch towers, or ruby decoration to get very high PO. so i can only hold about 1k troops in each. 500 attackers 500 defenders. how am i supposed to defend now i got 5/6 wave attacks hitting me every other day for resources than just the odd attack when we get raided or just a one off hits. i understand its a war game but at least make it fair, and the only way to do this now is reset every players halls and start fresh or the next best thing put a level difference cap on PvP attacks and unless the player your hitting has 5/6 waves unlocked in halls the same has you then you cant hit them.            
    I don't understand your point here.  There is no point in a bigger player hitting you for resources as they won't gain any additional bonus from doing so, as is the case with loot accounts.  Surely you are "safer" now than you were previously?
    how are us low level 70 players safer? if a player has a loot account he could hit and do the loot exploit to 2/3 times aday now cant what is he going to do? his going to attack 3 lower level player who have no chance of defending 5/6 waves instead. its common sense   

• I have played this game from the 1st few weeks it was available to play the way you have changed this game is now all for the money you can make every update  is designed to make you money I get that goodgame is a company an needs to make money.

what I don't get is why every time you bring out an update you leave another % of the players who are left on the realm further and further behind that top 1% of players who want to spend a few grand a week to get all the perks.

So the players find a way to keep playing the game with tool swapping you shut off that by blocking it so you now have thousands of players across all maps who are using the last of what they have an will most likely quit there for you loose the money they were spending on vip, flags and other bits they spend on.

Those who haven't got the massive amounts of money to sit paying the insane costs for realm res they set up looting accounts to keep playing you now release an update yet again blocking this avenue to keep playing.

You have forced everyone who dose not have the funds and time to sit and play 12 hours a day to consider whether it's worth even continuing to play this game you have no consideration for any long standing player of this game uk1 is a deserted map now from when I started playing how about you fix some of the existing problems within the game and stop pushing player out!

What's better 500 players spending or a thriving map of 500,000 spending?

Just wrecked the game with this subscription I already pay for subscription it's called VIP 

Very true,,,without the vip time this game doesn't give players that want to compete enough bonuses, ,,VIP TIME SHOULD BE AVAILABLE THROUGH MORE COMPETITIONS LOOTING ETC,
    WHEEL OF FORTUNE IS BOTING N OUTDATED TOO!!CANT EVEN WIN FIRE MOATS SHIELDS N MORE,,ONLY RUBISH SO TO SAY,,,,ALL IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU PAY, 
    TIME TO DUMP THE GAME N GET YR REAL LIFE BACK, ,COS LIFE MATTERS MORE, TIME IS PRECIOUS ~ REMEMBER YOU ALL GOOD PEOPLE! !

SALUTE! !!
  • Where is problem? Every day at soon morning I burn all castle around for food and rss... after few weeks all weak player end with game and after few month be in game only few strong plafers, many and many burning abadoned castles and few newbies... game over and we all have much free time for family or GF. :-) all be happy. Oh.. only GGE not, but they still have BigFarm project.
    Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 438NL1
    edited 03.07.2017
    Will foreigners be counted as NPC?
    If so, the foreigner hero's won't work.
    If not, looting in the Hall of Game will be only NPC so it won't work for Foreigners. Iron loot will not be increased because royal post says only NPC.

Ban also the account selling. Send often emails to valid the accounts within x days to valide.
    You can also make a logging of IP ranges, ISP providers to check if there are big changes. When the original player got provider X and the new owner got provider Y. You can see a mismatch in trending. Ofcourse it's possible that you are on a visit and use internet with provider X. But the most time online will be at home location.

And it's always nice to change the game rewards. For the old foreigner com I needed to do my best to be in TOP 100 and spent many horsetails/robs. And now the com is for free (683k fame -> you can get it with red coin flags). So if you wait a little longer you get everything to do hardly nothing!
    Now the reduction of building cost will come. I have almost everything on max. So new players will catch me up faster then I growed? And I am stuck since 3 months now.

Don't forget to rate and comment this game in the play/app store and social media.

• This is going to be a great update it's about time good game makes the players work for what they get. They are mad because more more farming rss like crazy transferring other kingdom rss to they can buy troops etc.... All over..... Thank you good game this will help get rid of all the garbage second accounts and farms 
  • LpOaRiDn (US1)LpOaRiDn (US1) Posts: 144
    edited 04.07.2017
    The tool swapping wasn't helping the weak players compete with the strong players.... The top 1% was transferring more tools then the weak players. So they have to stop it somewhere so it can balance itself out. The strong players won't be just smashing at free will anymore they will have the same struggles all players have. Some of you are just crybabies trying to make a scene for good game....please go get some tissues 
  • The strong players for the most part buy more tools than the others. Farms helped everyone but especially the mid and low level players. Period. Any thing else is a lack of understanding of mechanics. Strong players use farms for food and kingdom resources. Food being the most important.

In today's game attacks kill so many most people who want to actually war have to over produce defense just to play. If you don't you can barely defend one large, strong attack by yourself. Actually you can't. A strong attack versus 10,000 defenders  even when winning a wall can cost you 4,000 to 8,000 defenders. This means huge food deficits. Which means a ton of farming.

Honestly though this is just a part of the big picture. The game is done. It simply cost too much to war. It's turned in to an event farming band which is ridiculously boring and still cost money in flags and chests. Yes that's fun. Spending money on some thing really boring and repetitive. Phenomenal idea.

Every month to every other month there some super event that takes a lot of time and money to get the newest must have equipment. So busy doing that most can't war, time or money wise.

Wars were fun. Pvp is fun. Other wise there are so many fans with much better npc mechanics that doesn't make you wake up in the middle of the night. Sams are boring. Foreign lords take way too many hits to get lucky to get one large one that may or may not change.

There's absolutely nothing that man's new want to play any more except prior time and money spent. I hate the idea of having to pay several hours a day again just for a new set of equipment that if I don't have I can't be competitive.

Tldr;

Gg just doesn't get what the majority wants, or more importantly needs. Money is such an issue it cos their judgements. It is a farming game and not a war game any more.
    ross10877 @ GG 1
  • If i look around on the gameplay map i see a lot of ruines from players who stopped playing because of the unfair benefits lvl 500 players have to others trying desperately reaching also lvl 500 and the only possible way to get it is now taken away from us. How do we defense an attack of 3200 demons? By trying to get also this possibility and at the same time upp your food production to store 5k defense. This was possible by looting like so many others do every day but will stop on monday. And even when production is trippled and the cost of upping is cut by half it takes three times as much time as it used too. Another 1.5 year and i am there, jippie
    Instead of december as i originally planned.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 438NL1
    @tankimanluka. I had my Hall Of Fame at lvl 300 without looting. Just RR, events or attacking players.
    Attacking players on the .NL server doesn't happen anymore since everybody is looting. Server is in sleep modus. And when you read all the new things GGE is making it a NPC game and I am bored with NPC crap.

Don't forget to rate and comment this game in the play/app store and social media.

• This is going to be a great update it's about time good game makes the players work for what they get. They are mad because more more farming rss like crazy transferring other kingdom rss to they can buy troops etc.... All over..... Thank you good game this will help get rid of all the garbage second accounts and farms 

No, it is not great! All lvl500 players have used this to max out their buildings and after this update how the hell are new players or lvl200 going to close the power gap between them and the highest lvl ones? It is going to take so much time to upgrade the hall of legends to lvl500, while exploiters did it in months ir weeks.
  • eSte vato (US2)eSte vato (US2) Posts: 153US2
    Clearly missed his point here selene
    Players with 6 waves ECT are going to hit non ruby buying players a lot more to get resources BECAUSE loot bonus for looting is gone!
    Good game are counting on this, TO MAKE MONEY!!!

Exactly!!! They come for food...they do it now and they start do it more
  • The person getting rid of tools has to have an open castellan.  That cast is sent on a capture with very few attackers all on one wave in one flank.  Every other wave/flank has 1 troop so tools can be loaded 
    The one receiving the tools needs to do the following:
    1. Move all troops out of the outpost
    2. Set defense all to one side.  There would only be the city guards or militia left to defend.
    2. Remove defense tools from the walls. IF THIS IS NOT DONE YOU WILL BIRN THROUGH YOUR DEFENSE TOOLS
    3. Send the attacking wave on the side that is not defended.  No defenders = No tools used.  
    4. After the capture lands (but before the occupation time is done), someone needs to attack their outpost.  When their troops die, the outpost will revert back to the original owner.  The tools unused in the battle stay at the outpost.  

HONOR is effected in these transfers 
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    The image above has the tools at the outpost that will receive the tools.  The middle is what was sent as part of the capture.  The bottom is the tool inventory after the capture "fails".

• this update will help get rid of the bs accounts. I get hit with seconds all the time it cost me money dealing with seconds. So this update might hurt you but it's going to help others. ps my halls is not fully upgraded and trust me the tops don't mess with me
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    @LpOaRiDn (US1) I can confirm that this loophole will be closed. 
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,441GB1
    edited 06.07.2017
    Clearly missed his point here selene
    Players with 6 waves ECT are going to hit non ruby buying players a lot more to get resources BECAUSE loot bonus for looting is gone!
    Good game are counting on this, TO MAKE MONEY!!!

Exactly!!! They come for food...they do it now and they start do it more
    Decent defense, you may not win, but don't open gate, take out enough attackers for them to think twice. If they hit you often, hit them back, you may not win, but can burn through their defense tools.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • delija (INT2)delija (INT2) Posts: 35INT2
    Gg just want our $$ but soon they will need new joobs.
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 446
    I am really hoping that you and the other player's  will get something you want out of this update. I know it's been rough on a lot of the player's.  I play the game myself. Me personally I'm going to give it a try and see.
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    Here are some examples of looting and costs for you:

RBC lvl 81
    ~1k units, each 40 capacity

example 1
    6834 wood
    5349 stone
    17533 food
    1039 iron

example 2
    12210 wood
    14148 stone
    31831 food
    3481 iron

The above is an example only. Actual loot received depends on bonuses etc so you may more or less than this depending on what you have/send. 

Upgrade cost examples:

legendary farmhouse (granary) lvl 30

old
    Wood: 80979
    Stone: 80940
    Coal: 80740
    Iron: 80826

new
    costWood: 80979
    costStone: 80940
    costCoal: 26913
    costIron: 26942

level 10 food building 

costWood: 30579
    costStone: 33640
    costOil: 5541
    costGlass: 5342
  • LiamF (GB1)LiamF (GB1) Posts: 140
    THANKS selene !!!
    That's exactly what I needed to see, your a star
    BIGGEST RIP OFF GAME EVER
  • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eJA2Nk6peqIPOLvngB0jVY6NSFRAUJ1viE7MyK_rmlM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Made a list of new costs for Granary 1--->21 and Windmill , will add Stonecutter and the wood equivalent till Monday  :)

Greetings : Pein le Bref I 

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
    Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,441GB1
    Looks like an improvement on upgrade quantities.

Level 4 iron works is 65k iron currently! Who ever thought that was reasonable considering iron production and looting quanitites! Any info on what that will be after update?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Lezley (GB1) schrieb:
    Looks like an improvement on upgrade quantities.

Level 4 iron works is 65k iron currently! Who ever thought that was reasonable considering iron production and looting quanitites! Any info on what that will be after update?
    I have a account I could test it and will add it to the spreadsheet once I am home :) Can't add encampment though and level 20+ because I have built encampment already and I'd have to request for architect first.

Greetings : Pein le Bref I

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
    Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

• Bottom line. The game just isn't fun any more. Farming isn't fun for the vast majority. We do it out of necessity. Pvp is simply too expensive and too time consuming when you consider what it takes to send and defend just one army. Events are nothing but glorified farming that cost money.

$20 to attack. $5 to defend. $100 plus to get each new equipment set that comes out every other month that is necessary to be competitive. Middle of the night npc hits. Playing 4 hours plus a day to be competitive. It's time. Thanks gg the first 2 years are fun. These last 2 or 3 just frustrating.
    ross10877 @ GG 1
  • sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) Posts: 685US1
    Ross you're not the original account holder of Ross the game is fine balanced perfectly. Stop trying to cheat if you don't like it surrender you're castle 
  • sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) Posts: 685US1
    Lpoaridn and Rubio close the gap I'm am legendary 170 , and I destroyed a level 500 named prince gordon . Several times lol strategy , skill , knowledge of the game tactianist 
  • the possibility of buying rubies should never exist or be much lower then it is,

How ridiculous it is to pay for playing a game like this on regular basis, ,,people don't know what real life is all about !!!
    Spui aproape numai prosti !! Ei au făcut jocul pt a face bani .. plus că au și ei niste cheltuilei , cine crezi că ar face un joc fara niciun beneficiul ? 
  • I'm a level 500 with a maxed HOL as well and I'm being forced to hit everyone around me for food. I've moved my castle twice so my barons are too far away and unfortunately it's not practical for me to loot them. Before the update I could hit ruined ops for decent food but since that option has basically been rendered useless I'm forced to hit more players for less food until I max my barons. GG has effectively forced top players to 'farm' everyone around them to survive. Couple that with storage that has not increased and GG has effectively turned E4K into a new 'FarmVille.' Not that it wasn't FarmVille already but now its 10X worse. The irony is that this update will end up hurting those that have been clamoring for equality all along. Bravo GG.
  • That's crap and spoken like a crybaby!!! You wont farm me i bet!! Most will just have to learn how to fight and punk the top players. Trust carrying them massive amount of troops is over and if you want too then you better get busy. I will have to search your account i would like to see the player farming weak players for food :) 
Sign In to comment.