Home Technical Support

Spend/Gain Rubies Tab

@BM_Red Phoenix @BM_Quaffel_EN - Any feedback on why the Spend and Gain Rubies buttons seem to have disappeared? I know the various offers change from time to time but I’ve never seen the buttons disappear for so long.

Comments

• Warspite (AU1)Warspite (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69
    edited 16.07.2021
    Problem seems to be when accessing game on iPad. The functions are working when accessing via iPhone. As iPad is my primary device, this is a bit of a concern. Edit: iPhone has same problem now. And latest unforced update seems to have fixed it although both devices needed App to be deleted and reinstalled again to clear cache etc.
    Post edited by Warspite (AU1) on
  • Hey @Warspite (AU1)
    Apologies for the delay in answering.
    Hotfixes are out in all playstores to fix the sales tab

Please note, you may see less of the sales offers in the old shop (direct payment tab), as they are now all available in the new shop (shop with the % sign). Over time, the old shop is being phased out, which will also help ease up on the pop ups when process is complete. 

Thanks
    Red

• Warspite (AU1)Warspite (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69
    Hey @Warspite (AU1)
    Apologies for the delay in answering.
    Hotfixes are out in all playstores to fix the sales tab

Please note, you may see less of the sales offers in the old shop (direct payment tab), as they are now all available in the new shop (shop with the % sign). Over time, the old shop is being phased out, which will also help ease up on the pop ups when process is complete. 

Thanks
    Red

Thanks - issue resolved itself on both devices after update but had to delete and reload App to clear cache etc and get things going properly. With the Direct Payment boxes going to the new shop, will the tabs for Gain and Spend Rubies remain where they are atm?
Sign In to comment.