Home Update Questions & Feedback

Your Top Game Idea - June 2021

BM_Red PhoenixBM_Red Phoenix Moderator Posts: 304
Hey Folks
While we understand that the blacksmith is the burning issue at the moment, we would also like to get everyone to contribute constructively towards some game ideas we can suggest to the Studio...

Guidelines:
1. Not a complaint thread, so please keep it to an idea 
2. Could be around a pvp idea, an event idea or even a simple game change that would make quality of life better (eg someone on discord had suggested allowing beri camps to be demolished)
3. If someone posts an idea you like and you think you can suggest a way to make it even better, please do so

Caveat: ideas may be suggested to GG, however implementation is at their discretion and game development schedule. Some ideas take an year to get into game, so please don't get disheartened if you don't see it in game immediately

Thanks
Red 
Post edited by BM_Red Phoenix on

Comments

• Warspite (AU1)Warspite (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69
    @BM_Red Phoenix - Good move RP - just to get the ball rolling; here are a few random thoughts:
    1. With PvP, perhaps that could be better balanced if similar algorithms that limit what levels can hit other levels as in the Collectors events be applied.
    2. Consider reintroducing inbound attacks from Flords n BCs - gives more opportunity to exercise and utilise defence for those who prefer events.
    3. Allow defence support to be sent from players in alliances linked by Pacts. After all, nothing stops alliances so linked to send coordinated attacks at targeted alliances in PvP.
    4. Introduce a feature to sell off surplus tools as is used for surplus equipment.
    5. Introduce a feature to retrain troops from Attack to Defence and vice versa. 
  • @BM_Red Phoenix - Good move RP - just to get the ball rolling; here are a few random thoughts:
    1. With PvP, perhaps that could be better balanced if similar algorithms that limit what levels can hit other levels as in the Collectors events be applied.
    2. Consider reintroducing inbound attacks from Flords n BCs - gives more opportunity to exercise and utilise defence for those who prefer events.
    3. Allow defence support to be sent from players in alliances linked by Pacts. After all, nothing stops alliances so linked to send coordinated attacks at targeted alliances in PvP.
    4. Introduce a feature to sell off surplus tools as is used for surplus equipment.
    Could you please explain point 5 in detail?
    I like the other suggestions too.. I do agree, incomings from Bloodcrow were a good way for newer players to learn how to set defence right
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,679
    What about being able to recruit attack and defense at same time?  I know speed of recruitment has been mentioned around mead troops especially, but as an alternative allowing both to be recruited?  So a defense slot and an attack slot run together (not one after the other as currently).
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • 5. Introduce a feature to retrain troops from Attack to Defence and vice versa. 
    What about being able to recruit attack and defense at same time?  I know speed of recruitment has been mentioned around mead troops especially, but as an alternative allowing both to be recruited?  So a defense slot and an attack slot run together (not one after the other as currently).
    Hmm good idea.. Can put that forward.. Basically scope for double recruitment in a way
  • Warspite (AU1)Warspite (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69
    edited 20.06.2021
    @BM_Red Phoenix - Good move RP - just to get the ball rolling; here are a few random thoughts:

Could you please explain point 5 in detail?
    I like the other suggestions too.. I do agree, incomings from Bloodcrow were a good way for newer players to learn how to set defence right

@BM_Red Phoenix  Introduce some sort of trade in system for Attack to Defence troops - or vice versa - of equivalent power. Eg - Faced with a surplus of Vet Mellee Attackers and a shortage of Vet Mellee Defenders, it would be useful to convert those Attackers to Defenders - some sort of cost or ratio of course like there is when converting Upgrade to Construction Tokens - although that Ratio is a tad steep atm btw!
    Post edited by Warspite (AU1) on
  • adjust the public order everywhere such as in the blade art, nobility competitions and first places so that it can become a mutual struggle again and make it worth going for it as an alliance. there is too much backlog with the new orders . maybe also earn some more build and upgrade coins at the matches . this makes it more worth going for something . samurai events may also come more . bit more variety in everything.
  • adjust the public order everywhere such as in the blade art, nobility competitions and first places so that it can become a mutual struggle again and make it worth going for it as an alliance. there is too much backlog with the new orders . maybe also earn some more build and upgrade coins at the matches . this makes it more worth going for something . samurai events may also come more . bit more variety in everything.
    Yes agreed, updating alliance rewards deco would be helpful and I believe there was something in the future works regarding that.. Will add it into the list of ideas
  • Rise Up (US2)Rise Up (US2) US2 Posts: 46
    1.  too many players are quitting because they get wiped out once a week by a player with 5 times their might and can't ever recover.  so speed up defense recruiting significantly.    mead and non-mead.  

2.  it's almost impossible for a casual player to play this game anymore.  so limit the overnight hitting when many alliances have nobody in game by introducing a daily 6hr protection window.  works everyday but can only be changed once a week. 

• Jacksully (IN1)Jacksully (IN1) IN1 Posts: 9
    edited 22.06.2021

BM_Red Phoenix 

Couple of feedbacks

1.        Can the window size of every menu be extended still below, ie, when you select any menu (build/equipment/recruit) only 2/3 rd of the screen size I can see the details? Can this be extended till the bottom as it’s extremely difficult to scroll multiple times which is very exhaustive?

2.        When launching an attack we have an option to “Hide defense troops “in the menu, like this can we have an option for ““Hide defense tools “too?

3.        When launching an attack on FL/ BC/ Nomad/ Samurai/ Beri when we select the tools menu can we have an option to “enable only event tools” option? So when I try to launch an attack on the nomad camp for example I can select this option and I will get all the nomad-related tools only!!!! Instead of scrolling numerous times

4.        Can we have an option in the top just below resources/ Public order a window where I can see and select a constructed building along with the level details instead of searching where it is in the castle, something similar like the deco upgrade windows?

5.        Why can't I send food from other kingdoms to the Green outpost? Can we enable the option of sending food from winter/ Fire/ Sands to Green outposts directly? Now I need to send it to Green main castle from Upper kingdoms and then from Green main castle, I need to send it to other outposts, can we have a direct option of sending it from upper kingdoms 

6.        Can we have a bundle/set option for relic pieces of equipment like unique equipment and commander?

7.        In the Flag “Coat of Arms” I see multiple Symbols with a huge bonus. I can see in the description what kind of effect it will give when equipped. But I don’t know how to unlock the remaining locked symbols as when I select it shows an option to navigate to achievements windows, But there is no way I know how to unlock the symbol. Can we have this option too?

• Can we please have a few more events? Blood crows and nomads are becoming increasingly boring and repetitive.

when in attack screen can we please filter the tools as in event elite etc

• I see some good ideeas here like a filter for the tools, sometines its getting anoying to scroll. The ideea for double recruiting is nice.

I'm sugesting the following:

1. The workshops are 2 separated buildings and yet they share the que. And the price fore some def tools are a bit high and the build time too.

2. Curently we have 2pvp and just 1pve event. A 2nd pve event would be nice. I know it take time to develop another event, but until that i think that samurai event will do.

3. The offer bar from the top right corner should be able to collapse, its a little anoying to see it fully expanded all the time.

4. A global chat would be nice, probably toxic but nice. It will make it easy to chat with other alliances or finding new players for recuiting into alliance.

• Trogdor (INT4)Trogdor (INT4) INT4 Posts: 17

1) Offer other ways to get event tools then the blacksmith or buy packs. Adding the ability to trade rcs wood/ stone gold ect for basic level event tools would bypass the blacksmith issue.

2) Allowing ALLIANCES in pacts to see incoming attack and ability to send defense to support would make pacts more sought after.

3) Making a not level but might restriction on who can attack who such as suggested above would even the game a bit and stop legendary players with 5 million might from wiping players with 1 million near daily. Such as a +/- 500k might lock on who you are able to attack. Because let's be honest once legendary lv don't matter it all about might.

4) implementation better alerts for mobile users when your getting attacked and offline I never see alerts till the attack has already hit there's a huge delay most time on hits on myself but alliance members hit alerts come in fine.

I love this game and want to see it grow fun again.

• Mag (ASIA1)Mag (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 4

In my view to make the game attractive for more players please change the time at which rewards are distributed at the end of the day. Specially for the servers where players participate from different geographical areas. That time might not be suitable for some players which put them at disadvantageous position and make the fame less attractive for them. So better, keep on changing this time daily during the event or at least on event basis.

• NOFREEDOM (GB1)NOFREEDOM (GB1) GB1 Posts: 47

Materials

Horizon based Materials is elitist and causes a divide so why not have a Materials shop where you can swap farm materials for fabric ect ect in small quantities you can still create good prizes for ranked positions in horizon

• How about an event that is a return to the old days.  It would be optional to join but castles would be in the same place on the map.

Level 60 would be the highest rank, with no mead or relic troops.  No one would have more than 4 waves, but ruby troops and tools could be purchased to give GG an income.  Players higher than 60 in main game would be 60 for the event with a level 60 version of their castle.

I see many players wishing for a return to the old days of pure pvp and this event would give it.

Players would of course be able to switch between the event and the real game
  • ollie1001 (NL1)ollie1001 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27

I like the idea of making recruting defence much faster but will not help since bullies have taken the game..

i would like to see that, once a castle is burning it will be protected against attacks for a certain time frame, 24 hours or whatever.

on this way, together with speed recruitment of def it should be possible to motivate people instead of being burned down to ground level and the need of 1,5 months of getting rid of the fires. This does not motivate at all!

beside this: repairing burning houses which takes 144 hours is ridiculous, almost a week for 1 building, advantage although is that you have time to find a different game to play…

• Trogdor (INT4)Trogdor (INT4) INT4 Posts: 17

I agree on reducing time and or the rubie cost of putting fires out it kinda funny whether I have 3 building burning or my whole legendary village it magically take 9,xxx rubies to put the fire out. Scaling it better would make more sense.

on shields after being hit I disagree on I feel if the might range filter on attacks was done it would stop most repeatedly beat downs as usual they are a result of a massive might player wiping someone then all his/her alliance buddies hit right behind for free lunches. If a might range as posted above was put into effect it would stop most of the bullies as they be forced to fight with players closer to their own might levels say for example +/- 500,000 might stopping players with 5 million might from even being able to hit players below 4.5 million might giving players a chance to grow.

As well as I said before ability to buy base level event tools for rcs bypasses the blacksmith issue with tiered tools a way to fix the game without undoing the blacksmith update.

Increase the feast duration from 6 to 12 hrs. with 1200% speed.

Offer lvl20 premium relic food production build item as top 10 prize in the wheel of unimaginable affluence.

Introduce samurai event.

Introduce new events.

Reduce the price of unlimited tools from 10x to 5x in blacksmith.

• I suggest changing the samurais event appear more often. Maybe once a week or once in 2 weeks.

Maybe adding a new event.

Having an option to select event-related tools only instead of all tools.

Introduce the option to get mead troops from outer realem, as reward.

Build token and premium build material should also be available in local events.

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,243
    edited 28.06.2021

1. I would welcome a change where players are forced to PvP within their own weight division.

I believe de2 server has unofficial rules with respect to might bands.

Whether it's might bands, legendary levels (like teapots etc) doesn't really matter much but some limitations should be put in place.

To prevent lower lvls abusing the protection limitations afford them, allow for the restrictions to be removed if they hit out of their own limits. I.e. allow people to hit up but simultaneously forfeit protection from being hit back. This could reset automatically every day perhaps.

2. Some limitations on farming a player for points in main game and events such as BtH or outers would also be welcome. Once defences are broken there should be a limit to how many people can farm the defeated player within a limited time frame.

3. Outers and BtH are extremely imbalanced and attack biased. The misty castles event in outers is off the chart with substantial booster available for attack but absolutely nothing for defence to counter. Either remove attack boosters or make substantial defence boosters available (coin and ruby, not just ruby)

4. Introduce a sleep mode in outers and BtH. Sleep mode could be say a 4 hour protection mode purchased for coin. To avoid ppl hiding limit availability. Say allow one purchase every 2 days. Include a sleep mode token in the starter pack.

• NOFREEDOM (GB1)NOFREEDOM (GB1) GB1 Posts: 47

Discussion was a few days ago now can we have some communication as to what's happening or happened or any outcomes like the result of the burning question of blacksmith

• Discussion was a few days ago now can we have some communication as to what's happening or happened or any outcomes like the result of the burning question of blacksmith

If you're referring to the Q&A, the summary notes have been posted up. 
  • Introduce the option to get mead troops from outer realem, as reward.

Build token and premium build material should also be available in local events.

We do get tokens in Storm and part of nobility contest rewards.
    In terms of horizons rss in main server, as of now, there is no news on the same 
  • I suggest changing the samurais event appear more often. Maybe once a week or once in 2 weeks.

Based on feed back given to the Studio, they will bring back Samurais in July.
    However, the player activity on it in July, will decide if they bring it back again and when. 
    Past statistics showed it wasn't as actively played as nomads

Based on feed back given to the Studio, they will bring back Samurais in July.
    However, the player activity on it in July, will decide if they bring it back again and when. 
    Past statistics showed it wasn't as actively played as nomads
    That's because everyone was hitting nomads with cooldown bonus and hence were getting 500000 points whereas there was no option of similar cooldown for samurai camps. Hence, more skips required to make same score. Also, silver coins awarded were till lower score in samurai. How can you expect more score in samurai if it is designed to be 60% of nomad?
    In my opinion, samurai was not being brought because GGE Team couldn't decide on updated TOP individual rewards and hence the long delay.

Nonetheless it doesn't matter if samurai comes or not as those who haven't stocked tools can only make 50000 score whereas others will be making 7 times that.
  • Jacksully (IN1)Jacksully (IN1) IN1 Posts: 9
    edited 01.07.2021

How are we going to get Nomad cooldown bonus if we remove the samurai event,  I assume the doubloons to activate the nomad cool down comes by playing samurai the event, And soon people are going to stop playing nomad too (if at all they are playing) as there is no possibility of activating the cooldown bonus..

Since you mentioned above about samurai " Past statistics showed it wasn't as actively played as nomads " 

For Example: If it's the same for  blacksmith (i mean no one is purchasing like before) then will you be removing the blacksmith too or will you be reverting back the changes did to the blacksmith ????

You guys are geniuses in bring down a game that was running successfully. Other competitors should take some clue out of your ideas And this game is going to be a sitting duck with no revenues!!!! 

Look like there is a team event happening within GGS like who has the best ideas to close the game !!!! i would vote for team blacksmith which is a masterstroke 

• Butterfly (ASIA1)Butterfly (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 13
    edited 02.07.2021

Merge Asia Server with any other Server. Asia Server is almost dead now. Fun of the game almost going to end. Reduce price of unlimited tools in Blacksmith. Add any event where can get mead troops. And also add other kingdom resources in all kingdom RBC. It will be fun and more easy to growing up. Plz don't make this game more difficult. Try to easy way for grow. New people not showing interest for this slow growing process

Post edited by Butterfly (ASIA1) on
  • ollie1001 (NL1)ollie1001 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27

Game is ruined, only gge does not understand…

it is about time they wake up and do what they are getting pay’d for: earn money from satisfied customers!!

• Game developers will not do anything voluntarily. Either we come together and force the change or we have to stop the game for the little moneyers. A full purchase boycott of at least 1 month must be applied.
Sign In to comment.