Home General Discussions

June Hearts Contest

BM_Red PhoenixBM_Red Phoenix Moderator Posts: 286
edited 20.06.2021 in General Discussions

Hello June

Half the year is done and half a year to go. The fresh rose-scented winds blow and the warm summer rains shower the citizens of the Four Kingdoms. They yearn for love and friendship under the golden sunshine and the cooling moonlight.

Choose an E4K game character, and create their Kingdom Profile. If its interesting, they get swiped right and not swiped left in the pursuit of friendship and love. Post the most attractive picture of your game character and write-up a short bio which attracts and dazzles.

Don't forget to add in their age and the kind of game character they hope to match with.

Contest Rules:

1. You may enter contest and post 1 Kingdom Profile. 
2. Derogatory, inflammatory memes, name calling of game staff, mods and other players will result in automatic disqualification
3. Winners will be chosen by the E4K mods and the judging criteria will be based on originality, creativity and the ability to dazzle Empire players

There will be a total of 5 winners

• Tindwinner : 30,000 rubies
  • 2 Tindsurprises - 20,000 rubies each
  • 2 Tincredulous - 15,000 rubies each
June is the gateway to summer love.. and rubies in Empire Four Kingdoms wink
All the best... Love, your Shady Lady

Post edited by BM_Red Phoenix on

Comments

• Voltric (IN1)Voltric (IN1) IN1 Posts: 4

Always giving useful things.Never let a person to be sad.I think this is true love and it is the best thing😀😀

• When you find both love and friendship on the same person “that’s the greatest healing therapy, you get <3 .

So lords what you are waiting, Forget and get into this beautiful place to be with friends and love

Where our laughs are limitless, :#:D:D

Our memories are countless and o:)

Friendship is endless <3

• "Thy Journey matters more than the destination,,baby ;-) "

Here is a brown 🤎 Wanderer,,full of Courage ,, exploring the world through my steel heart every single moment .

An independent lady at 26Y 7M 13days 3hrs and some seconds.. shows how I value my time baby ;-) ,,My eyes searching for a fearless mate with courage to support me in all hard times in my endless sale to divinity, which shines like those aquamarines. Stood by me in all those storms.

Fantasy- Titanic pose in a stormy night with him ;P

Lady of Marines ,,

The Storm Lady 💕

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,678

About me:  I am Diana, leader of the Wildlands Rebels, 20 years young.  I like instigating revolutions, long walks, and snuggling in front of a roaring fire.

About you: I am looking for a daring and brave commander to help me save The Great Empire.  Must have own castle.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • I like to let my actions do the talking ;))

I am Rosalie aged 24 blessed to be the leading War Marshal of the Archangels Clan.

She always thought she needed someone to love when all she really needed to do was love the world and let love find her in its time and it it's way!

Who do you think taught Legolas how to shoot :p

My soul seeks peace from these endless wars and I hope to find a courageous hero who will take me through the journey of a blissfull world!!❤️

• ROFSrules (GB1)ROFSrules (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    edited 15.06.2021

Donatella, 23

“I am so fab 

Check out, I'm blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich 

And I'm a little bit of a bitch”

https://OnlyFans.com/Donatella

Post edited by ROFSrules (GB1) on
  • Iridis (GB1)Iridis (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1

Valerie, 34 F

Well sometimes I go out by myself, and look across the castle wall. There's no-one beside me and I am looking to change that.

Me: I will defend you until the very end, there's no-one better at it than me. Fast, 5' 8'', flaming red hair. Good with weapons, don't mess me around 😡. Likes a good beer 🍻. Currently a 5/10, though I can be a 10/10 😈.

You: Needs ginger hair, and I need to like the way you dress. Need to have a good taste in music. Need to be strong so we can defend our relationship.

I will be waiting for you, you know where to find me 😘.

• BM_Red PhoenixBM_Red Phoenix Moderator Posts: 286
    edited 22.06.2021
    After reading all the contest entries, it's clear, love and romance is alive and blooming in Empire Four Kingdoms :wink:

The Winners of the June Hearts Contest are:
    • Tindwinner : Slayitmyway (IN1) - 30,000 rubies
    • 2 Tindsurprises -  ROFSrules (GB1), Iridis (GB1) - 20,000 rubies each
    • 2 Tincredulous - Lezley (GB1), DarkVenom (IN1) - 15,000 rubies each
    Congratulations. Well deserved wins :blush:
    I will post here when the rubies have been credited into your game account. 

Happy Gaming,
    Red
    Post edited by BM_Red Phoenix on
Sign In to comment.