Home Update Questions & Feedback

April Update - Feedback

Dear E4K Family,
Please use this thread to post your feedback and comments on the March and April updates.

Thanks
Red

Comments

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,240

The last two updates have been a major change in direction and it is a direction I really like. 

The storm revamp and the reward changes for comps are a huge step in the right direction, rewarding activity and allowing all players to improve their accounts. I think it's fantastic that we can work hard and buy better decorations or sceats in storm.

Whilst spenders have an advantage (which is fair enough) low spenders and ftp are not left behind. Activity is the key now.
    Sceats, build tokens, build items etc all require activity.  Spending without active participation in events will see accounts fall behind and that is a major positive step.  Dead accounts will soon be just that....dead,

• Localhost (ID1)Localhost (ID1) ID1 Posts: 63
    First, it's good to changing all the Individual rewards, especially for LTPE events, include Berimond. For top 100 we are happy to change all decorations to +2500 PO.

Second, if you upgrade the regular gem, it looks like a bugs. The gem still upgraded normally, but if succeed, the display is something like a bugs.
  • First, it's good to changing all the Individual rewards, especially for LTPE events, include Berimond. For top 100 we are happy to change all decorations to +2500 PO.

Second, if you upgrade the regular gem, it looks like a bugs. The gem still upgraded normally, but if succeed, the display is something like a bugs.
    Please raise a ticket with customer support 
    @BM_Red Phoenix Oh yes. I found a bugs. For Android user. If you buy any rubies, or special offers, if you did not buy anything, you must press the back button again to return normal. Otherwise, you have to restart your apps.

@BM_Red Phoenix noted this bugs. This happens you try to buy rubies, but you don't do anything, then press back. this never happens on previous update. To return normal you must press again back button for Android users.

The output message it should be in middle. However, it was cut to the right bottom. In previous two updates, this is not happened

And once again for GEMS. In the older version, gem bonus and regular equip ment bonus are separated. In older version, example you have a fire cast which from equipment is 76%, the maximum is 75%, and gem bonus is 26%, the total of fire damage is 101%. But for current update, it was nerfed. The equipment bonus and gem bonus are joined instead of separated additional bonus. Even in current version you have gem 26%, it cannot reach over 75% anymore if you have fire cast over 75%.

• Hi @Localhost (ID1)
    Thanks for letting me know on the android issue, but it doesn't seem to be affecting other android users. Please raise a ticket with customer support, so they can guide you through any possible solutions.

In terms of the fire cast, the bonus of armour + gem has been capped at 75% since a long time, I dare say quite a few years. Hence its not a new development. Only the hero bonus stacks on top of the bonus from equipment.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Red
  • Nazgul (GR1)Nazgul (GR1) GR1 Posts: 8

Is kingdom's league scheduled for today?

• KL will not be running today, but it will resume in a few days
    So where can we get skeats while the KL is missing?
    So where can we get skeats while the KL is missing?
    I have been hitting storm for aqua to convert to sceats.. Possible to get a decent amount daily
  • When I check the rankings in the glory event I can no longer see what lower levels have earned.  Is it a deliberate GG policy to stop me checking on under 70 players?
  • Small question about the Horizon event:

Is it just me or is it really impossible to score points? I honestly think the game is broken.

So I thought: you are just too slow. Upgrade your stables, get a nice commander and spend a few rubies on the faster return of your soldiers after they hit a target. Results? They are even SLOWER now!! It takes them 45 min to return from a "no fight". And we have "no fight" every single time. What a crapy event!!
  • Yep it’s terrible just GG wanting you to spend money on the event, not impressed at all

• Small question about the Horizon event:

Is it just me or is it really impossible to score points? I honestly think the game is broken.

So I thought: you are just too slow. Upgrade your stables, get a nice commander and spend a few rubies on the faster return of your soldiers after they hit a target. Results? They are even SLOWER now!! It takes them 45 min to return from a "no fight". And we have "no fight" every single time. What a crapy event!!
    Please dm me your game name, thank you

So for new update, nomad starts from level 30, bloodcrow starts from level 20. How about the grand nobility events? For lower levels it now become useless because there is no event at that level. And how about the reward and event if the player below level 19 and 29? No nomad rewards at that moment, and player won't get any SP at that time. For level 10 to 19, no SP can be acquired from events, because Samurai absence every April, August, and December.

And grand events is nerfed not buffed. Only full works of you reach lvl 30, right? Because level 10 to 39 rewards and points required are same.

@BM_Red Phoenix

• CaptainKT (GB1)CaptainKT (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    edited 23.04.2021
    If I were to surrender an op to take a new one, would all my relic buildings and decorations go into storage for me to put in the new op?

@BM_Red Phoenix
    Post edited by CaptainKT (GB1) on
  • MachanFeared (INT4)MachanFeared (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1
    edited 23.04.2021

This update gives a very high disadvantage for new players. Becaus some players like a slow build up. If they can't participate in this events thier performance will decrease they will be effected in events like eric's chalenge. So j think its a bad effect for slow builders. And i kindly request GGE to remove the level criteria for events.

Thanks

@BM_Red Phoenix

@BM_Red Phoenix

Post edited by MachanFeared (INT4) on
  • NOFREEDOM (GB1)NOFREEDOM (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35

This isn't exactly to do with the update but I need to moan

I just found out that if your alliance reaches a certain score it stops and you go into a negative then once the event ends even if you win you have to ask for the prizes you SHOULD automatically win I think that's disgusting

You don't see Usain bolt asking for his gold medal after winning it in the Olympics do you

• Sîrbu (INT2)Sîrbu (INT2) INT2 Posts: 1

I have a question

You can add paysafe as payment method?

Sign In to comment.