Home English Update Questions & Feedback

September Update-Discussion Thread

13»

Comments

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,139

There are still enough players paying the salaries and bonuses of the GG management so they can just ignore what players have to say. And having volunteer moderators dealing with the sh*t is quite convenient for them.

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,684
    edited 06.10.2020
    Be thankful we have new enthusiastic mods.  Forums been so quiet, at least they answering stuff now.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,244

I am very grateful we have new mods that are still enthusiastic.

But it doesn't change the fact that @CM_Crom Cruach has abandoned them and us and hasn't logged forums since this debacle of an update

• Umber (GB1)Umber (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    @BM_Red Phoenix - Is the 50m coin cost to enter Outers correct? I find it hard to believe - I wonder how many will ante up for Outers now if this is the case.
    Yes 50million!  It’s a rip off. OR is now for those who pay to play.

Greedy Guts are discriminating against us non ruby players who develop our skills without paying over the odds.
  • With regards to the 600 start up rubies for Horizons, we are checking on that and should have an answer on that soon.

Wishing everyone an awesome weekend :blush:

Thanks, 
    Red
  • Has anyone else noticed that the shop which selss 1250 and 1000 decoration is gone?

• Demorte (US2)Demorte (US2) US2 Posts: 351

@Luckyluc2911 (NL1) That shop was a temporary thing for Oktoberfest. It’s not available anymore. We may see it back in the future though.

Generally speaking the honeymoon of getting decent offers with update is over.

Inbox offers are largely terrible. The good inbox offers have disappeared and the spend rubies offers went from great to terrible atm.

The petty no start up rubies is now in outers too, making it hard to get off the ground. Unless U spend U can't even make an alliance. Whilst it's not as important in this version it's still annoying to be isolated. We already have that in RL. The social aspect of the game is what keeps us playing.

I feel so special. I have 7 traveling merchants now. They all don't sell anything I want but I do feel rather special

Oh and I'm still waiting for decent offers. Appears GG don't want my rubies after all. Just nothing worth buying in the specials. The tool special disappeared and was replaced with..... nothing. Good job!

• Thank you all, for your feedback on the update. 
    We have forwarded the same internally. 

Closing the thread now

Thanks, 
    Red
This discussion has been closed.