Home Update Questions & Feedback

September Update-Discussion Thread

BM_Quaffel_ENBM_Quaffel_EN Moderator Posts: 101
Here is where we will discuss everything for the September Update. 

Also you can leave your Feedback here for the September Update !

Comments

• Warspite (AU1)Warspite (AU1) AU1 Posts: 27
    @BM_Red Phoenix - Is the 50m coin cost to enter Outers correct? I find it hard to believe - I wonder how many will ante up for Outers now if this is the case.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 568
    The new researches cost also a lot of coins and nobody complains so ....

• scipiosmith (US2)scipiosmith (US2) US2 Posts: 100
    Yes but very few do the research because it takes years to accumulated the build item materials.  Personally, I dont do research until I can build the items.
  • This is the case, unfortunately. We are not robots and of course we have a life as well.. Even for people that do devote 24 hours a day I the game, I still consider this amount of money to be quite insane.

It will be funny if we could see the developers' reactions thought, when they see that too few people actually started the outer realms.

Everything exchanged for money, that's what I get from their actions.

• I think at most 25 players on the Dutch server will go now.

Ik hope this is a bug.

They will fix it with the next update, normally I spent money there but now I can't spend money

• ggs give at least several options to access the event. 50,000,000 coins is a crazy sum.

duca di torre p @ GG 1
  • Hey All,
    Been an interesting update so far :smile:

To clarify some of the questions asked here:
    1. The entry fee of 50 mil coins is only for the Heritage version of Outer Realms, not for all Outers and not for Horizons. The initiative was taken by GGS, based on player feedback about having to build castles from scratch and also frequent food shortages in Outers due to lower food production capabilities. With the ability to copy the main castle to outers, those 2 problems are taken care of. 
    2. To compensate and understanding the increased need for tokens, the amount of upgrade tokens which can be won, have increased, specially if you rank well.
    3. The update has made the Military District available in the Blacksmith Shop
    4. The market burrows bug has been fixed.

However, I also fully understand the cost of 50 mil as being very high, and this feedback has been taken and communicated internally with seriousness. Once I have some updates, I will post it up, for everyone. In the meantime, if you have entered Outers, please give us your feedback, tell us what's better, and what needs some work, so that the game can improve overall. 

Thanks, 
    Red
  • Why didn't they ask the players before they did the update, in our bg we can't give an update because Nobody will spent 50 million coins to go there, it will be very quiet.

Nobody asked me, will you pay 50 million coins to go there.

• raleed (FR1)raleed (FR1) FR1 Posts: 423
    Bonsoir à toutes et tous. 
    Il va y avoir personnes au royaume extérieur maintenant ou que des joueurs qui sont riches en or Plouf ! 
    raleed @ GG 1
  • raleed (FR1)raleed (FR1) FR1 Posts: 423
    Tu as raison franchement Willy je suis avec toi là 
    raleed @ GG 1
  • I think that's their whole business plan, and why they don't care about ftp players leaving.

They're just trying to pin high spending players against each other so they spend more to best the other.

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 568
    edited 02.10.2020

We can be lucky that its only coins. This you can earn if you are active. It could be also 250k robs so then it was only for buyers :).

The popup spam is still not fixed. This game is going to end. Everything is on sale lately!!! They even do commercials for their new games. Like I would ever started a new Bug Game Studios game. Lol. So to all those spenders wake up and spent your money else where!

This discussion has been closed.