Home Update Questions & Feedback

August Update - Discussion Thread

Here is where we will discuss everything for the August Update. 

Also you can leave your Feedback here for the August Update !

Comments

• Once again, i am going to say you guys said the militairy district will be for sale in the blacksmith and yet it still isn't🤬

• Warspite (AU1)Warspite (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11
    New Offers pop up record - 56! This is ridiculous! 
  • What's even the point of creating such threads of feedback when GG staff is least bothered about it?

And oh woaw, new bug explored, can't send my market narrows with the extra capacity which I get from my castellan equipment.

Please give us our old flags, we don't like the odd red and yellow ones in our castles.

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,194

Food special effect worked. Bliss for a day.

Now it's broken again. Says it's applied but isn't. 😡

• NOFREEDOM (GB1)NOFREEDOM (GB1) GB1 Posts: 32
    I had 70k losses due to issues with the food effect playing up
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,194

@BM_Quaffel_EN could we please have some feedback re food effect not working again.

Even the standard. We know there's a problem and we won't do much about it will do. Just so we know you know

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,214

What's even the point of creating such threads of feedback when GG staff is least bothered about it?

And oh woaw, new bug explored, can't send my market narrows with the extra capacity which I get from my castellan equipment.

Please give us our old flags, we don't like the odd red and yellow ones in our castles.

This has been identified to castellans hero having market Burrow  capacity bonus.

temp solution is change the hero
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Where are the military districts?? This has been promised ages ago and still isn’t here. Can someone from GG give a definitive date when they are available?

it is not fair that certain players have them and we are no longer able to get them!

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,106

In general GGE does no longer tell us what they are doing. When the next update is distributed you might find out what they have done.

• @bwm (IN1) Ah yes, that's the temporary solution for now. I hope they fix it asap.

But this won't change the fact that in e4k, with every new update, there are new bugs to explore haha.

Sadly, they seem to not fix a few old bugs as well and also not listen to what the community needs.

• raleed (FR1)raleed (FR1) FR1 Posts: 419
    A quand l'on pourrait utiliser les charrettes de marchandises comme avant ? BUG de la dernière mise à jour d'août en septembre ! 
    raleed @ GG 1
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,319
    This update is good, from what I can tell.
    I think more bugs were fixed than were introduced, which makes for a pleasant change.
    The removal of the need for max hospital to access the new defense skills is very positive. This simply had to happen.
    Changes to the Blacksmith seem good (will be curious to see if any longer-term implications). The gold shop still needs rationalisation though. Way too much scrolling required.
    I like the new Nobility Contest rewards. Hopefully this presages improved rewards for other events.
    Adding tabs to the Offers is a move in the right direction; but the list of Direct Payment offers is still extremely long to scroll through. "Gain rubies" is odd language - it should be "Buy rubies".
  • Lina (SKN1)Lina (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 5
    Really
    Why cant you fix those bugs???
    After last update  week ago still problem !!

• Warspite (AU1)Warspite (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11
    @BM_Quaffel_EN @CM_Crom Cruach - We are waiting for your feedback on the feedback! It’s been at least 5 days and still not a peep from either of you on the various glitches reported and still endemic in this poor excuse for a game! Hard to know why we hang around - we must be masochists! Side joke - Q. What did the masochist say to the sadist? A. Beat me, beat me. To which the sadist replied - Nooo! 
  • So far, I think this update had really been for the better

The new additions to the blacksmith shop have really balanced out some large advantages Ruby whales had. Allowing everyone to have an infinite amount of event tools, sliver level relic equipment, and giving free to play players access to affluence tickets

The reward changes to the kingdoms league and noblity contest are also a positive, giving a bigger insensitive to participate in them

However, there are still a ton of bugs in the game. Although they did fix some, another new batch has been introduced, and they are still here after a week! Plus, they still haven't added the military district which was supposed to be put in blacksmith last update!

So I'd rate it 7/10

Sign In to comment.