Home Technical Support

Marketplace bug!

Hey guys, I'm here to report another bug that came along with the newest update about 13 hours ago in the GR1 server.

So, it seems like I cannot transfer any kind of resources from my main caste to my outposts and vice versa. I am also denied the transition of resources between allies and their outposts.

Transfering resources seems possible only for sending them to a player without an alliance/ a player in a different allince/ a player in an enemy alliance and their outposts. The same problem is faced by multiple members of the alliance I belong at.

I contacted the player support, no answer there, so I turned for help to you guys, since you seem to be helping me out a lot more than the support does.

Do we know whether and when this is gonna be fixed? Is there any temporary solution?

Thank you for your time.

Kleio

Best Answers

Answers

• Thank you for your response.

Thank god it actually works since we had a huge problem with food and were barely making it without transfering some.

However, since the castelan adds up to even +70% of transport capacity bonus, the problem is still not completely solved.

Is there any chance of it being solved by the programmers in the next couple of days and not in the next update?

• Monday is good, but one month later seems like a complete destruction.

They should keep in mind that when diminishing the capacity of the market carriages, they not only double the time we need to transport a certain amount of resources, but also the cost for the horses, whether they are rubies or even worse travel wings.

• raleed (FR1)raleed (FR1) FR1 Posts: 419
    Bonjour peut-être jamais car ils sont plus là pour gérer le jeu je pense moi ! 
    raleed @ GG 1
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 551

When will it be fixed?

Beri icons also.

This can be so hard to fix?

Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• Warspite (AU1)Warspite (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11

When will it be fixed?

Beri icons also.

This can be so hard to fix?

@BM_Quaffel_EN @CM_Crom Cruach - These issues are starting to drag out for far too long. We are entering the potential to emulate the support travel time bug in terms of issue longevity and player frustration. How about you actually start to escalate the problem and have someone competent take it on as a priority task? I see no evidence or assurance that this is happening. And, far be it for me to beg, but isn’t it about time GG gave some priority to goodwill amongst its customer base and took some positive action to dish out some meaningful compensation for these ongoing problems? I wait with bated breath!
  • Hello there everyone .

First of all id like to thank you for the Reports and patience.

We are aware of the Bug and the Team is working on fixxing the Issue . 
    Right now i cant provide you an ETA when the Fix is going to  happen. As soon as i have Information when it will happen i will provide you Guys with it .

Best Regards
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,106

Looks like the standard reply from GGE for every bug we report. Not very convincing something is being done about it, let alone when we can expect it to be fixed.

Let be honest with each other. A missing image or a missing translation is a 5 minute fix (at least in my company). If it takes longer than a week then obviously it had no priority and will only be fixed if no new stuff is planned....

Sign In to comment.