Home Real-Life & Off-Topic

Goodbye Forum

Hey brave warriors,

I’ve decided to hang up my moderator hat - so goodbye as a moderator, although I’ll be around as a forum member.

Personally, it has been a great learning experience and a privilege to help this community through the past couple of years.  I have made some friends worldwide along the way.  As my life gets busier, it only seemed fair to step down.

I want to thank everyone in the community for your support and help as well.  We have been through lots.  :)  Remember, the game will forever be changing, and mods and cms will need your support.  Remember to be kind to one another and work towards a goal as one voice.

For those who fell into the knowledge of who I am, stay in touch.  

All the Best ek4 warriors.  

Stay strong!

XoXo,

Lagertha

Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,319
    Thanks for all your efforts Lagertha.
    All the best.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 551

Thanks for your help here.

You did this for free. So respect.

Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,623
    Thanks for all your help Lagertha  :'(B)
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • You will be missed as Mod. Always felt you listened and cared about our frustrations. Thank you for the hard work put into the job over time 
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,106

Thanks @Lagertha you will be missed.

• gandhargandhar Posts: 18
    Lagertha said:
    Hey brave warriors,

I’ve decided to hang up my moderator hat - so goodbye as a moderator, although I’ll be around as a forum member.

Personally, it has been a great learning experience and a privilege to help this community through the past couple of years.  I have made some friends worldwide along the way.  As my life gets busier, it only seemed fair to step down.

I want to thank everyone in the community for your support and help as well.  We have been through lots.  :)  Remember, the game will forever be changing, and mods and cms will need your support.  Remember to be kind to one another and work towards a goal as one voice.

For those who fell into the knowledge of who I am, stay in touch.  

All the Best ek4 warriors.  

Stay strong!

XoXo,

Lagertha

We will definitely miss you and BWM also conveys his best wishes and stay safe message for you.

Due to the issue of re-registration bug BWM cannot access the forum. Conveys a big thank you 
    gandhar @ GG 1
  • Thanks for all you've done Lagertha
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,194

Thanks Lagertha for your efforts and caring. You will be missed

• Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 381

Farewell and thanks for trying! You were always better than the paid staff.

Whatever it takes.
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,214
    Thanks for all your efforts Lagertha.
    All the best.
    Hello Ivan,

I am back!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
Sign In to comment.