Home Technical Support

Stored Decs

Woke up this morning to find all my stored decs gone.  They were there last night as I used fusion on a dec before going to bed.  A team mate said he used fusion an hour ago.  But now, nothing. No ordinary decs, no fusion decs.....

Comments

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 552

Fools fools

Bug game studios

Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• godgary (GB1)godgary (GB1) GB1 Posts: 57
    Woke up this morning to find all my stored decs gone.  They were there last night as I used fusion on a dec before going to bed.  A team mate said he used fusion an hour ago.  But now, nothing. No ordinary decs, no fusion decs.....
    yep all mine have gone over night as well 

godgary @ GG 1
  • Drednaught (AU1)Drednaught (AU1) AU1 Posts: 180
    Same here - looks like another glitch to keep us on our toes and bolstering our faith in the infallibility of GG as a competent organisation I guess!
  • dittohead (GB1)dittohead (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    edited 28.06.2020

1000's of tickets will be flooding in after this 😂

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,320
    all deco and stored military districts vanished about the time Berimond finished. (it may have only happened for players that were in Berimond)
  • Like last time when they took our troops, I expect they will need screenshot evidence like a second before we lost our dec pieces and hence won’t be refunded a thing.

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,194

Sounds fair. U should have anticipated that one and taken copious ss

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,106

The already described phenomenon with the missing decorations and associated materials has been examined and will be remedied in the course of tomorrow, since the effort is unfortunately very high and we have to fall back on the entire game team

That could be translated as: we have to manually correct the situation and everyone has to help to get this done.

Which undoubtedly will generate more issues because people make mistakes.

It raises questions on how stable and solid this game is. Well, to be honest, we already knew that answer. It is just waiting for the next disaster that could not be remedied by a very hard effort of the whole GGE team.

• MrChaos (SKN1)MrChaos (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 188
    Any smart company would backup the database or other persistence mean, before an update so they could go back or at least check how stuff was before.

But then again most (read no) GGE developers aren't smart
Sign In to comment.