Home Update Questions & Feedback

June Update - Discussion Thread

Here is where we will discuss the June update. 
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,162

Feedback thread on June update would be nice. I'm ready to give up. GG just don't listen. More stronger attack units. More currencies. More buildings. More pay-to-win.

To be fair hospital selection is good so is cost reduction for relic units which have just been completely ignored by 99% of players anyway. But that's little consolation.

I'm over it.

• PKP (GB1)PKP (GB1) GB1 Posts: 17

Anyone have issues with building new stuff ?

• Is it intentional that you now need to be legendary 400 to get a 5th wave?

I have issues with building new stuff when it requires yet more new currencies which can only be obtained in one way. It's another way of forcing us into cash grab events or, if you choose not to participate, U get left behind.

Interesting that the new units that save the the poor disadvantaged etc etc as advertised in teasers, are super strong attack units. I can just imagine how the bullies will suddenly think twice before mowing down their neighbours.

9 waves of those kills PvP. Toolburn revival here we come.

• Sorry for my previous comment.  The usual confusion about how to get a 5th wave met a new update leading to more confusion:)
  • Sneaky Pete (GB1)Sneaky Pete (GB1) GB1 Posts: 104

Quick question:

What the Smeg is going on with food production numbers?

Is this a visual glitch? Is food frozen?

I'm suddenly producing 20k more food at all locations but have higher food consumption.

Btw, that question is to the players as nobody from GG ever seems interested enough to answer.

Banshee @ GG 1
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,269
    Mary, so you don't have to be level 400? what's changed with waves?

Why is the coin received shown in black while the rest is in white? I can hardly read that.

Is this intended too?

Banshee @ GG 1

Quick question:

What the Smeg is going on with food production numbers?

Is this a visual glitch? Is food frozen?

I'm suddenly producing 20k more food at all locations but have higher food consumption.

Btw, that question is to the players as nobody from GG ever seems interested enough to answer.

Food is frozen. Major food production bug. I have zero food production. weird yours is higher.

Lastly, the relic troops being cheaper looks, at first glance, a good move.

What I see happening though is even lower PvP takeouts than normal. We normally support team mates with royal defence and we'll see players supported with relic defenders now.

Very few use relic attack troops for PvP so they won't come into the equation.

Are GG deliberately trying to phase out all PvP from this supposed war game? Genuine question.

Banshee @ GG 1
  • Am I missing something?

I can’t find any difference in the hospital with the exception of a display bug.

enter the Cosmo @ GG 1

You have two more tabs in hospital but I can't figure out how U can sell ruby troops in one go as advertised

I'm running a negative on food pro in main. Food is depleting as expected but the total food is no longer red in colour.

It's fine in the admin view but on main, it's suggesting there's no deficit.

Banshee @ GG 1
  • But what do you do to get your hol upgraded? I do not show an upgrade button 

edited 22.06.2020
    Lagertha, all the comments today on the June Update are already in the May Update feedback thread. Maybe you should move them here.
  • Only took 4 years to implement. However GG still got it wrong. 🙄😂

enter the Cosmo @ GG 1
  • LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 952
    Lagertha, all the comments today on the June Update are already in the May Update feedback thread. Maybe you should move them here.
    I can try but it’s not easy. 
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Oh look another bug. When forging equipment U can't tell what's equipped anymore. Happy days. Accidentally destroy your good stuff!

Oh look another surprise feature.

The sell value and the selling price in lost property don't correspond. Sell value shown on equipment is higher than selling price offered.

Oh look another bug. When forging equipment U can't tell what's equipped anymore. Happy days. Accidentally destroy your good stuff!

If it's equipped it doesn't show in the Smithy. So you can't forge it by mistake.  That's not a change though is it?

Only took 4 years to implement. However GG still got it wrong. 🙄😂

they didn't implement it at all as far as I can see. this is something different.
  • PKP (GB1)PKP (GB1) GB1 Posts: 17

Why last update changed Horizon no cities no towers before update was everything ok but now is not

• Could just be bad luck, 8% chance of failure on each attempt. Wondering if others are having an increase in failed spies since the update?

enter the Cosmo @ GG 1
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,078

Not done much spying since the update, but the screen looks familiar (unfortunately). The problem with statistics is that they are always right.

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    Hello Lagertha,

why the Prime Time Offer has drop to 120%?

Earlier it used to be 200%
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • gotta eat (US1)gotta eat (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 23.06.2020

How do you unlock the brewery?

Sign In to comment.