Home General Discussions

Food consumption bug

Hi there. So, many of us currently face this bug that causes the consumption of the food to alternate as usual according to the amount of soldiers while the icon indicating the remaining food is not red as it used to. And I have to ask; when will this problem be fixed? Its understood that we have to be extra careful in the meantime, since our ignorance can lead to a considerably large amount of soldiers being lost due to that.

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer

Sure, a temporary solution can be found but it won't be as practical as the original one.

Unfortunately, the equation is 100% valid, however I would like to know whether and when it is going to be fixed.

The solution you offered is really appreciated and thank you very much for your time, but if its gonna last for a long time eg One month, then we have to individually check out every other possible solution to see what working best for us.

In any case, thank you again for your response.

Answers

• ΚΛΕΙΩ_05 (GR1)ΚΛΕΙΩ_05 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 5
    Accepted Answer

Sure, a temporary solution can be found but it won't be as practical as the original one.

Unfortunately, the equation is 100% valid, however I would like to know whether and when it is going to be fixed.

The solution you offered is really appreciated and thank you very much for your time, but if its gonna last for a long time eg One month, then we have to individually check out every other possible solution to see what working best for us.

In any case, thank you again for your response.

• Future update? Ughh..

That's a long time, gotta find a practical solution to that... Anyways, thank you very much for sharing your info, totally helped me out.

• Jetsky (NL1)Jetsky (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    Is this solved yet?
    Jetsky @ GG 1
  • No, unfortunately it's not. Do we have an update on that issue?

Sign In to comment.