Home Technical Support

expansion problem

fix it now. enough. We are tired of waiting. Damn good game.

Comments

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 973
    Can you confirm this is fixed since the update?  It was shared this was in the package rolled out.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,319
    edited 29.05.2020
    Not fixed Lagertha. I still can't expand walls in Storm and Outer Realms.
    (as at 10:24 CET 29th May. And I reinstalled the game yesterday).

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,623
    New players complaining about this in google play reviews as well, so many 1 star reviews on there now.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,106

Maybe that will help to have GGE seriously look at this bug instead of ignore it update after update.

I shared the info.  I’m sorry it wasn’t in this update as I am sure this is frustrating for many. 

Frustrating for everyone except for GGE management who does not prioritize this bug.

• Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 381

Frustrating for everyone except for GGE management who does not prioritize this bug.

Who do not prioritize E4K at all. 
    Whatever it takes.
  • Lord Berk (TR1)Lord Berk (TR1) TR1 Posts: 11

There has been an expansion error with the source for 3 months. I can't do anything about you in the events. fix it now. are you so clumsy You have a stupid team. Make up for my 3-month loss. Damn goodgama

Samsung phones have been using the raw material for 3 months to expand the castle. When will this be improved? We are tired of waiting. I can't do an event. I cannot enter the ranking. make up for it. damn goodgame.

It's a terrible bug, and today's update didn't fix it.  Fundamentals of the game are broken and the developers show no interest in addressing it

I think it is safe to say that none of the reported bugs have been fixed.

• Fix the source error now. Damn you.

• Fix the source error now. Damn you.

It is quite an annoyance that GGE refuses to talk to us other than 1-way via announcements. In a complicated game like this the company should answer questions on game play and game mechanics. By being silent (or deaf) problems and questions do no go away @CM_Crom Cruach , @CM_Arjuna

I have inquired again on this.  If I hear back, I will share what I learn.  I realize this bug is quite annoying and I apologize for not being able to give you a proper reply. 
    They gonna lose players, new player starts, gets stuck cos can't expand, they not gonna carry on playing. On top of the existing players getting frustrated.
    Compensation for 3 months (at least) of not being able to play properly would want to be good
    @Ivan Again (INT4) this should be fixed today.  Can you confirm for me if yours is resolved?
    Lagertha said:
    @Ivan Again (INT4) this should be fixed today.  Can you confirm for me if yours is resolved?

Yes. Can now expand in Storm and Horizon.
  • MASCOT (IN1)MASCOT (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5

Fixed

Finally!  Yeah!  One down and many to go.  Let’s hope this is the plan.  I’m happy for everyone who struggled with this. 
    zero compensation for this 3 month bug  :(
    Personally and this is just me.  If you spent to push walls during this time, I would put a ticket in giving as much detail as possible.  

While I realize this only affected a few people, customer support is the only ones able to help. 
    "Unfortunately we didn't plan any type of compensation due to this bug. I understand all the frustration that it caused but there is nothing more we can do about it."

A big "Go F yourselves" from the developer to their customers.
    "Unfortunately we didn't plan any type of compensation due to this bug. I understand all the frustration that it caused but there is nothing more we can do about it."

A big "Go F yourselves" from the developer to their customers.
    Don't you find the attitude of support saves you money though?  Generally whenever I'm ready to spend, something happens and I need to message support, their response 99% of the time makes me not want to spend.  Very short sighted of support to only give good customer service to the highest spending players, but it does save me money...
    exactly Lezley! i even said as much in my reply to Support. GGS really behaves like its mission is to discourage me from spending.

that's enough. every update is always the same problem. You incompetent!

yep. let's hope this time doesn't take another 3 months to fix.
    Beri and horizon are here and I can't compete without borrowing someone else's device so I can expand walls. Storm too. What a joke.
    edited 31.08.2020
    Post edited by BM_Quaffel_EN on
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,194

Lol @CM_Crom Cruach and @Lagertha etc etc

When posts like the above remain uncensored for weeks we know U don't read anything we post🤣

Sign In to comment.