Home Update Questions & Feedback

May Update - Discussion Thread

This is where we will discuss the May update.

Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,166

Can we fix bugs this time?

• raleed (FR1)raleed (FR1) FR1 Posts: 408
    Bonjour pour l'instant l'on a pas reçu les recompenses et les rubis a Lacis merci de nous informer ? 
    raleed @ GG 1
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,271
    so that's all that's in the Update, new acheivements and a Relicus sell button? any bug fixes?

i guess i should be relieved there's not too much new content.
  • LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 959
    I’ll ask about a bug list.  
    thanks Lagertha
  • Twister21 (IT1)Twister21 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 41

You no longer know whether to laugh or cry with you 😂😂

Twister21 @ GG 1
    edited 28.05.2020

Fix bugs or leave it alone. Deal with current problems.

• Instead of updating achievements why not just get rid of Samurai and convert Samurai flags & tools to nomad ones. 

Samurai are a failed experiment and the least popular event around
  • PKP (GB1)PKP (GB1) GB1 Posts: 17

Definitely GG need to change prizes on samurais and khan medals prizes as well

@Mary Contrary (GB1) I don't agree. Whilst the sam taunts are broken and generally ignored by all the daimyo attacks are quite popular here.

Of course the event is far from perfect. The scoring system for KL and rankings is stupid as you get no real benefit for hitting daimyo. Shops are stocked with a lot of useless stuff and the additional tools and currencies are just a perpetuation of the same old problem.

GG introduce new stuff without cleaning up the old stuff so it just gets messier and messier.

• Can someone at GG explain why 1 out of 3 or 4 glory events has terribly low number camps? It literally makes zero sense. Why would a level 70, 800 hall player want to hit camps with 600-900 in them?

You get 900? Nice. I always get excited if I see a 600 in first round. Most are 500.

But yes. It doesn't make sense. It makes the event tedious and we would spend a lot more on flags if we had better numbers

• Oh I was talking even after dethroning the camp numerous times. The maximum we hit are 2000 which is absolutely ridiculous

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    Thank you Lagertha!

please do convey my sincere thanks to the team for offering this Complete sets as rewards.

I am an optimist like to see positives out of situation at hand.

I believe Relic has been a fresh lease of life to the game, it brings out the capability to make your own sets which keeps one engaged.

Although we do have many frustrating flaws, bugs, complicated functions and features which makes us look away from the game sometimes, but we return again for reasons we all know.

its is sometimes good to repeat the popular events to keep players engaged while your developers fixes bugs and issues.

We at IN Server cannot compare ourselves with our US and European Continent friends in terms of money spending as our currency exchange rate is not comparable.

Hence suggest to keep the lowest denomination or value offers available for all levels of players irrespective of spending frequency.

We shall be much obliged to see our voices heard
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN

The new achievement of having an all gold relic comm or casty it just insanely stupid. It's an achievement to spend big now?

Just fix the bugs!

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    What constitutes finishing beyond the horizon and outer realms?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.

Can someone at GG explain why 1 out of 3 or 4 glory events has terribly low number camps? It literally makes zero sense. Why would a level 70, 800 hall player want to hit camps with 600-900 in them?

My experiences tells me that The BC has low defense count max I have seen is 2k after Dethrone and Fortify.

But FL is different since it falls into the category of NPC the defense count is higher, like one can get upto 8k defense, with 4k, 5k, 3k , 2.5k 2k, 1.8/1.9k but the pattern is you will only get 1 in the region of 7-8k after every few rounds of regular 2k and 2.5k also the lower.

one needs to clear the area all the Time to keep getting 7-8k defense count Targets frequently.
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    Hello Lagertha,

could you please help us with more information on why many players have not seen Glory boosting Stats in the Relic Commanders till now?

Are we missing something?

BWM @ E4K IN
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,080

@bwm (IN1) FL is not a NPC event but a glory event.

The new achievement of having an all gold relic comm or casty it just insanely stupid. It's an achievement to spend big now?

Just fix the bugs!

I think some have completed gold when buying the new wheel tickets and spinning.  Sure some may have bought the expensive set.  

bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

could you please help us with more information on why many players have not seen Glory boosting Stats in the Relic Commanders till now?

Explain what you mean?  Have you seen EQ with glory stats that are castle lord specific?
    Lagertha said:

Just fix the bugs!

I think some have completed gold when buying the new wheel tickets and spinning.  Sure some may have bought the expensive set.  

bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

Explain what you mean?  Have you seen EQ with glory stats that are castle lord specific?
    Thank you Lagertha,

I found it the Glory earned of a Commander is on the Hero, but not all Glory Invasion Hero has it.

Pretty strange I found it on all Pure Immortals but yet to see on Superior Immortal.

as per my understand Superior Immortal hero supposed to be higher that Pure Immortals

BWM @ E4K IN
    Lagertha said:

bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

I think what he means is that the GP boost attribute on a hero is much harder to come by these days. Used to be easier to get.
    Having said that, I did get one from the FL quests this time. Although the boost is small so i won't use it.
    Seems they're trying to make selling Relic Equip easier. Thank you.

What would really make it much easier is if the exclamation marks on new relic equipment were also visible in the Sell tab.
  • Nomads again

So you add samurai achievement rewards to list then do nomads AGAIN not had samurai this month it's a joke now where's samurai

Nomads again

So you add samurai achievement rewards to list then do nomads AGAIN not had samurai this month it's a joke now where's samurai

Have no fear, I did hear samurai would be here this month from @CM_Crom Cruach.

Lagertha said:

bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

I think what he means is that the GP boost attribute on a hero is much harder to come by these days. Used to be easier to get.
    Having said that, I did get one from the FL quests this time. Although the boost is small so i won't use it.
    I will try to watch a bit closer on what hero’s I get.  When in forge screen I just buy for gold and move on. 

How are you guys liking the new additions to sell EQ?
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,080

With respect to selling relic equipment at the Relicus. I like the searching and filtering option. But it would be complete if there was some kind of ordering in the result on the left side. And also a (standard) ordering on the equipment selection screen. Because I got the impression the ordering is random and even changes when a piece is removed or added to the inventory.

Lagertha said:

I will try to watch a bit closer on what hero’s I get.  When in forge screen I just buy for gold and move on. 

How are you guys liking the new additions to sell EQ?

haven't used it yet. my problem with Relicus was it didn't show economic stats for Heroes. is that still the case?

as i said elsewhere, it would be a lot easier to sell Relic equip is the exclamation mark for new equipment was also visible in the Sell tab.
    Lagertha said:

bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

Yes this is the main issue hard to come by in Heros for Glory Invasion beside it is zero on Castle Lord Heros.

BWM @ E4K IN
    Hello Lagertha.

one more observation in Khan/Nomad, the Event Specific Wall Tool for defense offer just comes once at the start of the Event and never to return.

This time I was late so have to make do with non Event specific Wall tools.

Could the frequency of this offer be made more frequent?

We all only purchase from special offer not from standard Nomad Market

BWM @ E4K IN
This discussion has been closed.