Home Update Questions & Feedback

April Update - Discussion Thread

This thread is to discuss the April update.
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,169

The one that isn't happening or the one on the Italian forums?

• This new update will be useless if free-to-play players can't get these new relic build items

• There need a new event and need to make new stuff to attract ppl to play it not lose players myself including I have played this game long time and it more ruined to may bugs to get me to play in outer realms the need to let u keep stuff you buy there not take it away when it over but this game needs new stuff for example the master blacksmith he never changes his store it’s always the same stuff and the equipment trader needs new stuff aswell

sir alan robson @ GG 1
  • raleed (FR1)raleed (FR1) FR1 Posts: 408
    MISE À JOUR INUTILE POUR TOUS LE MONDE !
    AU LIEUX DE FAIRE UNE CONTRES LES BUGS MULTIPLES DU JEU QU'ILS POURRISSENT LES JOUEURS ? 
    raleed @ GG 1
  • Hello, when will the server shut down?
    What time will the update come today?    (TR1 SERVER)
    Peut être pas là ? 
    raleed @ GG 1
  • LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 959
    The update is coming soon.  Waiting on all platforms to have loaded.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • will there be a limit on wood and stone buildings ?

• Tacticus (INT4)Tacticus (INT4) INT4 Posts: 162
    edited 23.04.2020
    Can I be the first to say: 
    I actually think IF these items are accessible by free to play this would be a good mechanic, I like that I won’t have to spend a ton of money on rubies to buy extra wave items and instead will be able to make them instead 
    but if this is just a pay, you get the item and no one expect massive spenders can acquire it I will probably be quitting. 
    Large attacks are awesome to send and defend against, but where is the counter to these new massive attacks? There is attack build items but no defence items, we have attack look items but no defence look items, we have seen defence look items for Easter but Haven’t  seen anymore since then

regardless I hope everyone is keeping safe and that includes the mods, even though they get hated on a lot of the time.
    edited 23.04.2020

@Tacticus (INT4) don't forget, the defence look items are temporary and ruby only.

the weaker extra wave item has also disappeared again. It made a brief guest appearance in the blacksmith shop but has since been removed....if you want a totally irrelevant equipment set, however, there is a plethora of choice

• Tacticus (INT4)Tacticus (INT4) INT4 Posts: 162

@Tacticus (INT4) don't forget, the defence look items are temporary and ruby only.

the weaker extra wave item has also disappeared again. It made a brief guest appearance in the blacksmith shop but has since been removed....if you want a totally irrelevant equipment set, however, there is a plethora of choice

I think the extra wave look items are ok tbh, they need to be for spenders. The one in the sea event should stay though for all players. But the build items should be for the free to play, spenders have there extra waves, we should have our extra bonuses 
    l'on pourrait avoir des explications là ? 
    raleed @ GG 1
  • MeloD1k (US2)MeloD1k (US2) US2 Posts: 22
    edited 23.04.2020

Post edited by MeloD1k (US2) on
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,271
    @Lagertha One of our players has the new build items available in his construction yard. No one else does. Is there an update coming that will give them to us? Or do you have to be a certain rank to get them (he's our highest-ranking player)?
    Can I be the first to say: 
    I actually think IF these items are accessible by free to play this would be a good mechanic, I like that I won’t have to spend a ton of money on rubies to buy extra wave items and instead will be able to make them instead 
    but if this is just a pay, you get the item and no one expect massive spenders can acquire it I will probably be quitting.

you have to spend a ton of money in Horizon to get the materials to craft them.
  • Evans3531 (GB1)Evans3531 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    Waste of time this update. Need fabric resources etc only obtainable in horizon event. -  need to be able to win / purchase new resources in coin tent 
    Evans3531 @ GG 1
    There are new levels for RBCs, but not towers in Kingdoms.
    With the removal of the cap on number of towers that can be levelled up, does this mean we can level up more kingdom towers? Or are they still subject to a cap and it's only in Green that there's no limit?

Gee thanks guys. Useless update for those on a budget. Having build items only accessible to spenders is yet another slap in the face.

Stop strawberring us over. Fix the travel time bug. Please, we beg U, no more ideas. Your so called development doesn't move the game forward. It pushes people out!

• enricoluS (NL1)enricoluS (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148

@Lagertha in the official announcements section you mentioned yesterday that the Beyond the Horizon event wouldn't start then. Any idea when it will start?

enricoluS @ GG 1

This is vague and poorly worded:
    "Once per day, all the statuettes collected by the individual members of each alliance are added up to determine the alliance's event ranking. This will be affected by every shrine that your alliance fails to successfully defend. This incurs an alliance statuette penalty, which decreases the amount of statuettes that are counted towards your alliance's ranking points each day."

The first sentence implies that only statuettes that you get from other alliances will count towards your points. ie your own statuettes don't count. The second and third sentences imply that these points from collecting statuettes are reduced if you lose a defence.  

The way it is written, it does not mean you get points based on how many statuettes you hold (those you started with and defend plus those you steal).

It reads like: if you don't attack and steal some statuettes you get zero points. Is that correct?

• 10. (PT1)10. (PT1) PT1 Posts: 173

This relic bônus is for all the units and commanders?

You've got to be kidding me! Can only expand Berimond camp with rubies!  This is obscene.

Goodgame Studios continues to show that it doesn't want us playing. While other games are throwing us free stuff, GGS are taking stuff away from us. Just vile.
  • Sneaky Pete (GB1)Sneaky Pete (GB1) GB1 Posts: 104

Commander number and name removed from attack set up page.

Fix this plz as it's doing my head in already.

Stop giving us updates to fleece folks and fix the damn bugs.

We say this daily, weekly, monthly and still nobody listens.

Who are you gonna fleece and exploit when you've priced everyone but the few dozen whales per server out of the game?

Banshee @ GG 1
  • 10. (PT1)10. (PT1) PT1 Posts: 173
  • Sneaky Pete (GB1)Sneaky Pete (GB1) GB1 Posts: 104

I've done this previously. It all disappears in attack set-up screen.

Banshee @ GG 1
  • Daath777 (NL1)Daath777 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1

Where are the foreigners?

This discussion has been closed.