Home New to Empire: Four Kingdoms?

Login problem

Hello I've been playing a little over years and now I'm trying to introduce myself to the forum. I'm furq, I work a lot but play a couple weekends a month. The reason I'm here is to see if I can get some help with a login problem. Is it possible to recover an account that may not have been saved. In 2018 I changed phones and couldn't login to my account. Furqueron was the name of the account. I went through all of the steps .I came to the decision it wasn't saved, so I kept the account I started for the last step in changing password. I need another phone so I save the account. Name furq to my email address. On my new phone I opened the E4K app and Furqueron was the castle not furq. From 2 years ago. I have a lot of progress and money in furq  and want it back. I apologize if this is the way or process for doing this.                                                     Furq # Furqueron if I can't recover 

Comments

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,106

This forum cannot help you. But if you contact support (accessible from the login screen) with this explanation you might get help.

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 973
    @furqueron (US1), were you able to send a ticket in successfully?
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Yes but when I sent screenshots of in game purchases something went wrong now I can't get it go to Paul it goes to another ticket 
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 973
    If you are making multiple tickets this will delay any help.  Keep one ticket and reply from the email on that.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • I had almost finished and somehow sent receipts with the wrong conversation number and I can't get it to go to the right one how long should I wait to see another ticket

Sign In to comment.