Home Strategy, Tips & Tactics

Anyway to speed things up for Changing account name ??

Carlos17 (GB1)Carlos17 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
edited 08.04.2020 in Strategy, Tips & Tactics

I’ve decided to change my account name. I’ve emailed GG 3-4 times in one month got no reply! So I’ve emailed them yesterday and today still no reply. Now, why is it so hard to even get back to me email. Everyone’s in quarantine all over the world and no one can reply to an email ??

Loosing my patience because it’s the fact I’ve been waiting for over a month to change it.

Any way to speed things up on changing my account name?

Best Answer

Answers

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,106

Creating a support ticket is the only way to get your name changed. But be warned this is not a simple request so it might take more time than the average 2-3 weeks response time.

• Carlos17 (GB1)Carlos17 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9

I emailed yesterday and managed to get a response this morning...twice I’ve managed to get through to the part where they ask me for 3 samples of what I want to call it. After I send them that I never get a response back.

which is silly as I try to respond as fast as possible and they can’t get back to me.

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 973
    As @Ivan Again (INT4) said its best to stay with one ticket number.  Creating multiple tickets does slow the process.  My advice is one week and reply to the email using the same email thread.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
Sign In to comment.