Home Strategy, Tips & Tactics

Daimyo Lvl 4

Mr Deathcore (IN1)Mr Deathcore (IN1) IN1 Posts: 49
edited 05.02.2020 in Strategy, Tips & Tactics

I'm having huge loss while battling around these guys. Could someone please show if there's a better possibility to minimise losses?

Edit: P.s. I haven't unlocked 5th wave yet ;-;

Comments

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,106

Samurai is NPC so no 5th wave is possible anyway. Your losses seems quite reasonable. It costs me even a little more and I have a reasonable strong Samurai commander.

If not already done so, you can have an Alliance attack boost that will reduce your losses as well.

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,319
    I never hit the lvl 3 and 4 Daimyo. Losses too much. Your losses for lvl 4 look very good! 

Our leadership has advised not to hit the lvl 4 Daimyo, and not to defend any townships.
  • @WillyWiz (NL1) Oh okay, thanks for the tip. Could you show the stats of your commander once?

@Ivan Again (INT4) Ah, thanks. I was honestly shocked to see this amount of losses in an NPC. There must have been a way throughout.

Ignoring Lvl 3 and 4 seem more cost-effective (in terms of troops/tools)

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,106

This is my commander. Build from won equipment only.

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 551
    It's the flank that you give the most loses.So max flank and max range power is highly recommend.
    I skip the LVL 4 and I also skip the defend camps. Defend is high loses and less income.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

Sign In to comment.