Home English General Discussions

Blade Coast 2020

Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
edited 30.01.2020 in General Discussions
Let's beat the CM's / mods with this unofficial announcement.
Guess what Blade Coast 2020 seems to come back very soon.

Sharpen you're blades and fight for you king. Attack the pirates and conquer this world.
And my inspiration of story telling useless text ends right now :smiley:
Time to copy & paste something:
  • Time has passed since you boarded the last pirate ship to save the sea queen from the savage robbers and win back her castle. But due to some wet and bloody sea fights, our ship sprung a leak and we had to repair it before leaving the harbor again. It took us some time, but our fleet is ready to chase the pirates again! Arrrrrrr!
  • Use your ships to travel with your troops to the islands and defeat the towers of the pirates. Upgrade your ships to reach the furthest islands, support them with resources from the other kingdoms, provide enough tents for your insatiable crew and strengthen their morale with decorations! Once you prevail, the queen will reward you with a special decoration and other great rewards.
https://www.facebook.com/EmpireFourKingdoms/videos/1214378918755992/

What do we care about:
  • New prices?
  • Will the remaining parels stay?

Comments

• MrChaos (SKN1)MrChaos (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 189
    If it\s anything like the empire version (and I think it will be), it's pure garbage
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,243

@Jenne (NL1) Ty for that, seeing GG still hasn't bothered to let us know that there is an update coming or when it is or what it contains.

• Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500
    edited 30.01.2020

Update comes monday.

Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,243

I'm truly disgusted by the way GG is treating the forums.

• Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500

They didn't announce on discord either.

And according to Twitter e4k received a update today lol

Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682
    Empire pc had update today
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 830
    Bladecoast returns on Monday barring any unforeseen happenings! E4K will update most likely on Monday too
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,381
    hopefully it is a much upgraded version of the event.  it had become rubbish, with useless rewards, 3 years ago. 
  • enricoluS (NL1)enricoluS (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148

Villainous pirates led by the infamous Captain Redbeard have struck the kingdom of Queen Namia on the Blade Coast. She has called for aid in ridding her land of these beastly buccaneers! Rich rewards await you so set sails, sharpen your blades and raise anchors! Today you are bound for adventure on the Blade Coast!

Yes, we've heard your feedback about our Crusader Events and Bladecoast is returning with some updates here and there and we would like to highlight them here: 

• The overall event has been rebalanced with new obtainable rewards 
    • There will be two new difficulties for this event 
    • Master Level 1 with better rewards than on "normal" difficulty 
    • Master Level 2 with the best rewards of this event 
    • These modes can be accessed in sequence, which means that you'd have to beat the previous difficulty mode in order to move to the next one (Normal difficulty --> Hard difficulty --> Master difficulty)
    • You will be able to obtain time skips in this event, by exchanging them for pearls (which will be the event currency to collect) 
    • Pearls will be convertible into silver tokens in the event shop

enricoluS @ GG 1
  • Umm who came up with the rewards for blade coast do they even play the game are they in touch with reality 200k Pearl's for a 200 deck are u insane the prices are literally outrageous I dont even wanna entertain the thought of playing bladecoast I was pretty excited for it but leave it to gge to screw us over ....we need better rewards for cheaper ... the rewards I will never even use maybe the time skips but those are still a ridiculous price for a measly 5 .... i spend more time skips sending troops and resources to the event then i get buying them ... all i know gge you are not appealing to the community and yall need to get ya stuff together before we pack up and leave

best option might be to convert pearls to silver tokens.  I don't know what the exchange rate is though.
    enricoluS @ GG 1
  • No 20k Pearl's for 500 silver tokens ... won't even make the troops I lost in the event with that the prices are outrageous

• We get the same pearl amount we got 3-4 years ago ... its was hard to get the rewards back then image having to save 300k Pearl's for a lousy 200 po item

what are the rewards for Master Level 1 and Master Level 2?
  • I dont even see that

It seems they implemented the new rewards in the shop, but did not implement the different difficulties

Or you can only see them once you have beaten the kraken but that seems unlikely to me

enricoluS @ GG 1
  • So u think after beat kraken u restart and master1 ?

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957

So u think after beat kraken u restart and master1 ?

That is what it seems to be.  I haven't entered.  Maybe after someone beats first round they will share a screenshot of the next level.
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,139
    edited 03.02.2020

On NL1 the price is even higher 350k for a deco. Which seems an absurd amount to me. Can not remember how much it was in the old days.

You can unlock the harder levels after completing the easy mode. These will unlock sequentially. The pearl rewards are higher in the harder versions.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    Worthless event = skip it
    Same as storm.
  • At least you can now get chat when in Blade Coast
  • I finished it, there's no more levels, more rubbish

• enter the Cosmo (GB1)enter the Cosmo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 340
    edited 04.02.2020

You have to “leave the event” to allow you to restart the event in master mode (yes a total reset of buildings, troops and tools). The new event reward is a commander look piece that lasts 7 days giving 20% front and 20% flank

@Lagertha and @CM_Crom Cruach ;

I am unable to expand castle in master mode, is this meant to be?

enter the Cosmo @ GG 1
    I believe so, when I played through it I didn't need to expand my castle so honestly I can't be sure.
  • Balmung (INT4)Balmung (INT4) INT4 Posts: 18

U cant expand walls in 2nd and third lvl. Played all three got all rewards, and honelty at the end we loose like 150-200 troops for 72k coin and lousy pearl amount.

Due to not letting us expand walls we cant even increase morality to reduce loss.

Also the woodcutter looks item, ggs do realise 90% of the high lvl players dont keep any wood/stone rss buildings, so again a very well planned item on shop.

The 200 po, comeone 350k pearl for that, i play 1 nobility and i get a better po, dont get who planned the cost of po, and how you guys proceeded with 350k pearl for 200po was a fair price.

I can already predict what ggs going to do next. Insert pearl boosters to add another money pit!

Hats on an excelent execution of the event!

Sign In to comment.