Home English Technical Support

Special offer glitch

Keep getting this message for offers that have just come in.

Comments

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957
    This has been reported.  I am sure it will be looked at when the office opens tomorrow.  However, I am glad you posted here so others know they are not alone.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • col matt (US2)col matt (US2) US2 Posts: 3

No rubies or troops given. BUT MY CASH IS GONE!

• col matt (US2)col matt (US2) US2 Posts: 3

3rd such time this has happened and GG NEVER RETURNED MY MONEY OR GAVE ME WHAT I PURCHASED!

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 345
    edited 29.11.2019

Please submit a ticket to support with screenshot of your purchase, and the sales that were running at the time. The more information you provide in the ticket, the quicker they can assist you.

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,243

Ummmm. Who takes a screenshot of offers? We try tap out of them. Not frame them for our walls?

GG expectations of supporting documentation is completely unrealistic.

By the time we realize we got ripped off offers are gone!

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 345
    edited 04.12.2019
    I've had instances where I made a ruby purchase during a stacked sale with prime and not received anything. I screenshotted what sales were up and proof of my purchase right away.  Sure there's been reports of it being delayed, but why would you wait on it?

Contact support ASAP for your rubies and sales.
  • thomss (US1)thomss (US1) US1 Posts: 1

I bought 87K rubies $50 worth but did not get my bonuses troops food resources and Glory bonus Etc

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957

I bought 87K rubies $50 worth but did not get my bonuses troops food resources and Glory bonus Etc

After a reboot, if they don't appear, please contact customer support who will help you with this.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Фашистите ми откраднаха рубини с тея гадни нагли расистки 

Оферти

Мангали

Некадърни

• it's been three times I bought the 200% primetime the package cost P249 , fill out the bonuses but I DONT RECEIVED ANY BONUSES comes with the bought rubies????

Sign In to comment.