Home General Discussions

No Outer Realms running for me?

I'm level 69 and there is no Outer Realms, while others (all of them are above level 70) have it??

I had it in the past...

Comments

• Now I'm day behind and today they don't work. So who knows how much I'm gonna miss, probably the whole event..

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957
    I plan on checking in the morning to see if the level required changed.  From what I have read today that any player under 70 was unable to join.  
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • I got an answer from the support. It's meant to not work for players under 70. However, where was that announced??

I am glad you got an answer.  If it was communicated, I promise I would heaven shared.  If memory serves me right the original outers was level 20 and up.  This will be mentioned is all I can promise.  
  • Tacticus (INT4)Tacticus (INT4) INT4 Posts: 162
    I havnt seen the outer realms for 4 weeks now, any idea if it’s coming back? I’m level 70 so I should see it right?
    I havnt seen the outer realms for 4 weeks now, any idea if it’s coming back? I’m level 70 so I should see it right?
    Outer Realms isn't running at the moment.  The event should reappear soon.  Watch for announcements.
Sign In to comment.