Home Update Questions & Feedback

Feedback Thread - Beyond the Horizon

Comments

• enricoluS (NL1)enricoluS (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148
    edited 05.11.2019

To elaborate: I was moving my castle when GG took down server to fix some bug that was hurting their wallet a tiny bit. My castle would have moved during the time the server was down, but now it got stuck in the old location. Cant send attacks or support or do anything.

For sure refunding my purchases from this event if they dont fix my castle soon, because they took it down on purpose no warning or anything which makes them responsible

enricoluS @ GG 1
  • enricoluS (NL1)enricoluS (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148
    edited 05.11.2019

Yes @Lagertha.

And i do know many people have been reporting simelar problems, however, there is a difference. Im not completely locked out of my castle, I just cant do anything from my castlem

The difference is in its origin, the many people that have been reporting simelar problems, were people who moved their castle and inside then 10 minutes someone else either moved their castle to the same position, or spawned at that same position, causing the original player to have no castle whatsoever

My problem isnt related to a bug, but to GG taking down server in the middle of my castle movement

enricoluS @ GG 1
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,173

@Lagertha why should we have to? Reinstall uninstall etc etc etc

Why , just once, can't you release something that works?

Why is the onus on us every time?

Shall we start asking for compensation now? Maybe GG can prepare little gifts with 200 shields? Or maybe nomad bonus time during FL?

I need to get off forums. I'm so angry and frustrated by this level of incompetence I can feel my blood boiling.

I'll go play the other game. The one that works.

• LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 972
    edited 05.11.2019

Yes @Lagertha.

And i do know many people have been reporting simelar problems, however, there is a difference. Im not completely locked out of my castle, I just cant do anything from my castlem

The difference is in its origin, the many people that have been reporting simelar problems, were people who moved their castle and inside then 10 minutes someone else either moved their castle to the same position, or spawned at that same position, causing the original player to have no castle whatsoever

My problem isnt related to a bug, but to GG taking down server in the middle of my castle movement

Ok, one player cleared everything and reinstalled and was able to rejoin.  Not saying this will work for all but it is a workaround to try until it can be reviewed.  

I should add he now has the "winter look" that keeps popping up in BtH.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • What is the set time that the influence transfers from player to the capital?

Jenny Garvey @ GG 1
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500
    Lagertha said:

Yes @Lagertha.

Ok, one player cleared everything and reinstalled and was able to rejoin.  Not saying this will work for all but it is a workaround to try until it can be reviewed.  

I should add he now has the "winter look" that keeps popping up in BtH.
    i have that god damn winter wonderland theme on my regular server now.

the incompetence is insane.

and seriously...

the fact that 1 bug gets fixed: being that ELITE tools were purchasable for FREE instead of for robs: that shows the mindset.

FIX the 1 bug thats costing GGE income....

i will be asking and demanding compensation for this forsaken event and every rob i purchased.
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,296
    edited 05.11.2019

Come 5th get 100k build materials and a bakery and store. Come 6th get 6k build materials. Does this seem balanced?

yep. this was a major source of complaints on PC.  looks like the didn't change anything from that disaster and just rolled it out on us.  Support are presumably flat-out dealing with all the PC tickets and demands for refunds, it's going to take some time for them to get around to ours. 
  • Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 347
    When the event ends does the whole alliance receive the event rewards, or just the participants? 

Also if an alliance has more than 20 participants how are the rewards divided?  Are they added together so participants receive rewards from both alliances, or from just the higher alliance, or divided so that participants only receive the rewards from the event alliance they were in?
    Only the members of that bracket earn the rewards based on their ranking. 

For example, players outside of those twenty member (say alliance # 2, which is the 21st to the 40th alliance members) will only earn whatever rewards their bracket ranking places them, not what the first alliance ranks, or even the 3rd, etc. 
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,093

That is indeed the conclusion. Those who are willing to spend are rewarded with an invincible account.

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,093

It is a pitty that GGS decision makers do not talk to us, the players. Usually game makers are very proud with their product and want to promote it everywhere possible. I ask them that they either confirm or deny what we are assuming here. Because if they can confirm that it is their intention to give the big spenders an invincible account then it is clear what direction this game is going. If they deny that big spender should become invincible then I would love to know how they are going to balance the situation......... O wait, they have a vacancy for a game balancer.

So let me get this. Those bakeries and relic storehouses are only ever for people who get top ? So impossible for 99.9% of the playerbase to obtain??? Damn near same thing with the premium build items as anyone under top 5 gets buggeralll. So im confused here we as the playerbase say that the game has gone too far to the way of the ruby whales and your solution is to further that gap by creating items thatll put them 30k production in each place and 25% food reduction ahead of a normal player? Thats incredibly poor design and in the coming months is sure to force more people out of the game.

I suspect those things will get easier to obtain in the future (as with most things in the game). But first they'll milk the ruby whales and those who just must have these new shiny toys now. I'll wait.
    If the leader relocates, does the Capital move with him or stay in its original spot?

Ok. So non spenders get graped and pillaged for points. They get absolutely nothing. They're unlikely to be back unless they're into kinky stuff.

The whales become invincible. Then same whales will complain that PvP is dead. Hmmmmm......I wonder why noone wants to PvP with someone like that.

So the not so rich try to distance themselves from the invincible players but get bullied into oblivion eventually.

Next time in that broken event they might have to fight each other? But why come back if you already dropped a few grand on your new toys?

So what's next?

I would strongly recommend that we lobby for GG to remove the word strategy from all advertising and marketing material. There is zero strategy left in this game. Being smart, playing smart, even playing hard don't matter unless u drop your life savings into the game.

This game is about cash only!

• Drednaught (AU1)Drednaught (AU1) AU1 Posts: 180
    @lagertha @black rose - For the sake of all that is fruit, fix the support travel time glitch first! 

@Violet Spring (US1) asked an important question that has been ignored. When is reset time for influence transfer?

And when are final rewards calculated? On last reset such as in outers and kl or on finals score at event end?

If the leader relocates, does the Capital move with him or stay in its original spot?
    The capital doesn't move with King.

@lagertha @black rose - For the sake of all that is fruit, fix the support travel time glitch first! 
    We inquire on this daily and hopeful for some information soon.

@Violet Spring (US1) asked an important question that has been ignored. When is reset time for influence transfer?

I can't actually say exact time as I missed it again last night cooking dinner but it must be near 6pm est.  

And my question re final scores?

• Drednaught (AU1)Drednaught (AU1) AU1 Posts: 180
    Hopeful eh? That’s comforting - I suggest the GG Oompa Loompas need a size 12 boot up their collective Capes of Good Hope!

And my question re final scores?

"The winning Alliance will be the Alliance with the most Influence at the end of the event. Player Influence not yet transported on the final day of the event will be converted into Alliance Influence as the event ends."  I copied from here
    Hopeful eh? That’s comforting - I suggest the GG Oompa Loompas need a size 12 boot up their collective Capes of Good Hope!
    Well there is a positive until resolved.  I have been receiving alliance and personal notifications on my device.  Not sure android but iOS seems to be working again.  

@Lagertha I'm very happy for you but how does that help?

I get an alert every time someone taunts khan or if we have a reaper incoming. Neither are worthwhile interruptions and only the player concerned should get an alert. Alliance incoming alerts should be reserved for PvP hits. (Dare we dream of being able to toggle individual events.....)

Right now I either miss important alerts because I switch them off or get annoyed with constant alerts that are of no consequence.

But whether I get alerts or not....I still can't support my team on time.

@vonclis (AU1) I was referring to the BtH event.  Only alerts I am getting is PvP for team or myself.  

Then why do I get khan and reaper alerts for alliance in main.

BtH kinda makes no difference. We're getting spaghettied by the same guy multiple times daily. Alerts don't help and they're confusing as u don't know what they're for and by the time u get through both load screens you're toast anyway.

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,621
    edited 06.11.2019
    blank
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
Sign In to comment.