Home Update Questions & Feedback

Feedback Thread - Beyond the Horizon

1911»

Comments

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    The fact of the matter is this game is buggy!

So let us treat bugs as normal and part of the package.

We can only suggest and it is upto GGS to accept and implement or not to implement.

The Forum is only for feedback! Don't expect any thing in return, it is One-Way Traffic.

We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,621
    There are no bugs.  
    They are all undocumented features.
    Think about it, we aren't told how the game works or full details of any update, therefore all features of game are undocumented as well.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,093

And bugs will not get fixed if they do not influence the cash flow.

• Radboud (NL1)Radboud (NL1) NL1 Posts: 35
    Lagertha said:

Not so far and if we wasted hours today grinding away to improve scores I will be beyond angry. We spent hours of time improving our position, sending hits, spending rubies etc. We were told to stay in BtH and continue to play by @Lagertha on this forum.

I want the rewards we earned and proper compensation for the inconvenience. Especially as it looks like we're flipping stuck there.

Just a FYI, if you are in the WtG event don’t return to main castle.  The event is not running so no way to return. However; the event is still active.  

Hang tight.  I am sure as people wake this will be looked into.”

If they run a 24/7 business, their management, support, technicians, service etc, should also be available 24/7 duh!
  • BtH is saying the event has expired when I try to go to scoreboard or get out.  SURELY before next event GGs could sort this out otherwise they can give all players entered bonus currency no matter where they are on the scoreboard

@CM_Crom Cruach @Lagertha

This is not fair for any player trying to make a run for it.  
    I totally agree with my friends here that this introduction of Relic Commanders has killed BtH 
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,296
    Secret Cities 3 events in a row. What's up with Toucan Gods?
  • LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 972
    There has been no discussion about this so we are wondering same thing.  
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    Lagertha said:
    There has been no discussion about this so we are wondering same thing.  
    My understanding is greed for more revenue. So Events that generates more revenue gets repeated. Simple!

BWM @ E4K IN
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,173

@Lagertha can U please acknowledge that you have noted the concerns about relic equipment in outers and BtH as it's destroying the last remaining fun parts about the event.

Overpowered comms, attack oriented special effects, extra waves etc and lemon all for defence.

Again greed is killing the fun and please note it's not ftp players who think so

Ok it’s acknowledged and I will share concern.  
  • gandhargandhar Posts: 3
    Hello Lagertha,

Please also add this concern from IN Server as the influence transfer time is at 4AM which is not a normal Time for folks in IN server region.

Shifting this Time by 4 hours either way will help.

Secondly the Royal Market offers are Out-of-sync with the running Events.

Example during Nomads it has full of Glory item in the offers, and during Glory Events lots of Skips.
    gandhar @ GG 1
    gandhar said:
    Hello Lagertha,

Please also add this concern from IN Server as the influence transfer time is at 4AM which is not a normal Time for folks in IN server region.

Shifting this Time by 4 hours either way will help.

Secondly the Royal Market offers are Out-of-sync with the running Events.

Example during Nomads it has full of Glory item in the offers, and during Glory Events lots of Skips.
    I will pass along the info.  

US has same sync issue with offers. 
  • Varun96 (IN1)Varun96 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 15

When will herzion come ???

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546

Do you have money and time to spent?

Is your planning complete ruined?

Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• Would be good to know when GG decide not to run an event that people are expecting!!! I guess we’re waiting for the update to happen first?

Sign In to comment.