Home English Technical Support

Lower rob bonus time?

After how much time you will be at the lowest bonus rob rating?
I mean the following. When you have the bonus CAT 1 / CAT 2 / CAT 3. At the buttom you see the amount of robs. 
When you buy not much it's 6500, the next step is 50.000. Normally after 1 month since you're last purcashe you will get lower.
It seems that is not the case anymore. You will  go up but never go down or the time is changed.

Comments

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    edited 12.10.2019
    @CM_Crom Cruach , do you know this?

It seems something has to be changed in the last 3 or 4 months. I am not the only one that will not go lower when you stop buying for x time.
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500
    Purchased nothing?

- no subscribtion?
    - no rubies / special offers on the NL1 server?
    - no rubies / special offers on the outer realms server?
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    edited 12.10.2019
    When you are at the 6500 rob lowest limit and you buy you will receive alot. You better buy 1 time good then often buy. You will receive the most this way.
    But when you dont go lower anymore this is doenst apply anymore.
    The players that dont spent so much might stop buying.

Question is has it been changed? I am pretty sure it is. I dont see anything in the update notes update this. The CM's are good in spamming stories with lots of crap text everyting some new event starts. Nobody cares!

GGE ripping of the players:
    * Lowering the rob limit = big impact
    * new coin system = less tools/decos than before
    Example berimond: 90k points is a 285 deco and now you will get 200 silver coins. 160k points is the sae 285 deco and now 200 silver coins. You cant buy a 285 deco with 200 silver coins.
    Conclusion: the coins rewards should be multiply by 5 at least.
    * 85% reduction of tools = gone
Sign In to comment.