October Update - Discussion Thread

124»

Comments

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,439GB1
    Why do we need both invader masks and pivot shields?

In master blacksmith we can only buy pivot shields, but in alliance rewards we get invader masks.  As far as I can tell they are identical in function.  
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 318Moderator

In master blacksmith we can only buy pivot shields, but in alliance rewards we get invader masks.  As far as I can tell they are identical in function.  
    Swiveling shields have a +3% Samurai token bonus and can only be used against Samurai; pivot shield reduce the strength of ranged defenders in FLs and BC castles. 
    edited 10.10.2019

Swiveling shields have a +3% Samurai token bonus and can only be used against Samurai; pivot shield reduce the strength of ranged defenders in FLs and BC castles. 
    Thanks @Black Rose , but i was talking about pivot shields  and invader masks, both of which are used against fl and bc castles.
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,107IN1
    edited 10.10.2019
    Dear Lagertha and Black Rose,

We appreciate your support in carrying our feedbacks and frustrations to GGS developers team.

I have a question to you both, Do you agree in principle in all that we are stating here in the Forum? As I do understand that you are both quite experienced players in E4K game.

I am sure must be having your own feedbacks about the current version of the game and I believe they would be same as our.
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    @Lagertha will apprentice blacksmith vendors still be available during nomads?
  • I’ve noticed the 85% and 75% tool deals are gone now just stupid 15% ones so making it harder to do well in berri and other comps I’ve actually not done the comps this time as totally fed up with gg greed

agabagmon @ GG 1
  • Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 318Moderator

Whoops, I clicked on the wrong one on my reply. There really are too many tools available. Sorry about that.

If my memory serves me correct, the pivot shield were the old Sammi tools, before they rereleased the sammi version with sammi bonus on them. I remember having thousands of them that had accumulated and would never use.

I'll have to look into them tonight and see if I can find the post about them. It's been a while. But otherwise, you're right, they are exactly the same in function.

CMs know exactly how we feel about most things relating to E4K. We just keep a neutral position when making comments on the forum.

edited 11.10.2019
    @CM_Crom Cruach @Lagertha @Black Rose @Hadrian

Where does the second reward tier start for each of the events?  As this is the stated point where players will get more rewards than previously.

I can prove that for many players they are receiving a massive reduction in rewards.

Example.

Player passes the point in both berimond and foreign lords event where they would have received the first personal decoration reward in each event.

If they convert all of their silver tokens into gold tokens, they still do not have enough gold tokens to buy a single decoration from the master blacksmith. 

That is ALL personal rewards from berimond, foreign lords and ltpe combined, and they cannot replace A SINGLE DECORATION they would have received before.

Not all players need these decorations, but many do, and game has given them no way to replace them for same level of achievement.

• Definitely receiving less rewards, but I do like the new shop. The caps are way too low, but the flexibility to get just what I need is great. Now to fix the dying server issue and stop sending everyone to int4 by default please....

• I think the gold and silver are good idea but one problem I have all the equipment fir wit you trade the coins in for witch is shocking but I think they should have added new equipment r new troops and I think the equipment trader need a update on his wears and add different equipment there

sir alan robson @ GG 1
  • bjc (FR1)bjc (FR1) Posts: 4FR1
    Bonjour.

Mon compte est bloqué pour une période de 10 ans. Sans aucune raison, sans message d'explication.
    J'ai fait une demande au support, sans réponse pour le moment.

Est-ce que l'un des modérateurs pourrait intervenir pour accélérer le traitement de ma réclamation ?
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 438NL1
    If you can read English,you can also reply in English.
    This in an English so respect this.
    The French section you can find here:

Don't forget to rate and comment this game in the play/app store and social media.

• bjc (FR1)bjc (FR1) Posts: 4FR1
    Ceci est un forum en anglais mais c'est aussi le seul (en tout cas ce n'est plus le cas du forum en français) encore en activité. Donc merci de ne pas vous accaparer le seul endroit où il est encore possible d'obtenir des informations.

Je suppose que Google Trad fonctionne aussi bien dans le sens français vers anglais que l'inverse.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 438NL1
    Ja leuk toch, dan gaan we toch ook even leuteren in het Nederlands met wat gekkie wo0rden er tussen zodat de omvorming tussen de talen niet klaar is. Vr3emde zinsopbouwen en men we3t niets 😀.

Don't forget to rate and comment this game in the play/app store and social media.

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 512Community Manager
    edited 16.10.2019
    Everyone is welcome to post here in whatever language they want and we will welcome them. I'll close this thread now to prevent any ill will developing. Thanks for the feedback everyone on the update. I will be meeting with the team this week and I will be presenting what you have mentioned.

As for the Gold and Silver shop there will be an update soon, likely next week and this will bring the shop online. I will open a new feedback thread for that once the update goes live.
This discussion has been closed.