How to defeat 116 camp of samurai with less loss any idea pls?

Can anyone pls?

Answers

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 736INT4
    don't hit them. ignore them.
  • Ok bro

• Thank u for help

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 726NL1

It also does not help that it seems that the stats from a samurai relic commander is not working correctly as well on these camps. Nor that you cannot use samurai tools as well.

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 286Moderator

It also does not help that it seems that the stats from a samurai relic commander is not working correctly as well on these camps. Nor that you cannot use samurai tools as well.

Which stats are you finding are not working correctly?

Can anyone pls?

It will vary based on the commander and troops used. But I've been seeing losses as low as in the 600-700s. This is not to say that it is an average normal low amount, but it is possible with a bit of effort. 
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 736INT4

Can anyone pls?

It will vary based on the commander and troops used. But I've been seeing losses as low as in the 600-700s. This is not to say that it is an average normal low amount, but it is possible with a bit of effort. 

But why even hit them if there's no alliance rewards for doing so? Just for the measly Samurai medals? Our time (and troops and tools) are better spent hitting Sam camps. 
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 726NL1
    edited 07.09.2019

First of all I wonder if the Samurai relic comm effects are also working on these camps. Second, I cannot prove it but CY bonus is not giving me the results I expected. I have a relic comm with 80% CY (standard), 40% CY (NPC) and 25% CY (Samurai). But the losses on the CY seem not less than shown by an ally member with a comm with less CY bonus.

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 286Moderator
    I've passed on any and all feedback surrounding relic equipment as I encounter it. If you have any battle reports on this to help explain your findings, I'd appreciate it. If not, no worries. I'm going to forward it either way. It just helps me explain the issue(s) players are encountering. Thanks!

• Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) Posts: 331NL1
    edited 13.09.2019

First of all I wonder if the Samurai relic comm effects are also working on these camps. Second, I cannot prove it but CY bonus is not giving me the results I expected. I have a relic comm with 80% CY (standard), 40% CY (NPC) and 25% CY (Samurai). But the losses on the CY seem not less than shown by an ally member with a comm with less CY bonus.

Does the commander the other guy uses have 120/120 and more +melee strength on NPC?
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • On a related topic, how do we upgrade townships's fortifications? Just 1 tool to defend is so uncool.

Sign In to comment.