Home Update Questions & Feedback

The Kings Shilling - Thoughts and Feedback

Comments

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,296

There is one thing that just hit me and hope it wasn't implemented the way i am imagining. But there is only 50 (5 pack of 10) 30 mins and 50 mins skips. I hope those were meant to replace the ones we got in berimond only and nomads still give out some like before. Cause the game is going to suck big time if we can no longer obtain skips in nomads. Means less tablets which also means less horse tails and then everything cascades down from there.

That would be a disaster
  • CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 767

Big jump in what u can afford?

You spend the gold coins to buy the rewards.
    I expect you going to get a split with some players really liking it and some players really disliking it, if reactions to original ltpe token change are anything to go on.
    I would hope the players that dislike don't simply say that they dislike it and instead tell us why they dislike it. At least then I have some useful feedback to provide internally.
    Ivan Again (INT4) said:
    Isn't that much less byzantine?
    Well I think we were referring to the separate rewards from all the events rather than the new crafting materials, but I get your point!
    Have the silver shop reset the troops and items every event (FL, Nomads, Samurai, BC), not every LTPE. 

Also agree with the thought of Gold to Silver conversion, not just Silver to Gold.
    I have provided this to the Game Team yesterday, not sure what decisions might be made on this.
    bwm (IN1) said:
    Agree here we could exchange these unwanted Equipments and Tools for Shards which will help us to upgrade our Relic Equipments 
    This is outside of the scope of the test to be fair.
    I'm trying to figure this out.  1 new gold coin = 1 apprentice disc, right? 
    Yes
    Ivan Again (INT4) said:
    Does 1 gold coin = 5 silver coins? 
    No, I thought it was 1gc to 10sc

Cause the game is going to suck big time if we can no longer obtain skips in nomads. 

I'll bring this up in the next feedback.
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) US2 Posts: 213
    edited 04.09.2019

In us1, u can't buy the RSS with gold coins, only the silver. If this stays as is, lte points will not gain u coins to purchase the relic RSS. Only event points will. Personally I think u should be able to purchase with either. And the lack of construction or upgrade tokens to purchase with coins is something that should be available too. Too many buildings to upgrade and only receiving small quantities compared to other things.

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,093

If correctly observed it is the cheapest way. But it will probably slow you down in general development because then you have too many materials of one kind and no coins anymore to buy the others. So you can build nothing in the beginning.

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416
    edited 04.09.2019

Thats probably a good idea if nothing else interests you and if not gold to silver exchange happens. I honestly doubt gg is going to make a fair 1 to 5 exchange from gold to silver anyway, you'll probably lose some in the process... But those materials are cheaper with silver since silver is a lot easier to obtain than gold coins. By the time i had gained 1k gold coins i already had 3300 silvers. That divide only increases as you gain more points because silver gain is not really a line up, its more like a curve.

• Below I have made a list of what it cost depending on if your using apprentice tokens( all but Us1 severs) compared to the new system with silver for US1

Type.   Apprentice.      Silver.       Quantity.
    Clay-     10.                      15.           100
    water-    1.                        10.           100
    paint-      15.                      20.           50
    Rope-      15.                      20.           50
    Pr metals.   20                    50.           20
    magma.      50.                   120.          5

I'm trying to figure this out.  1 new gold coin = 1 apprentice disc, right? (i think they said they will be swapped one-for-one).  And does 1 gold coin = 5 silver coins? If so, it looks like under the new system some materials are more expensive and some are cheaper.  We should buy now all we can of the materials that will become more expensive with apprentice discs while we can.  Or have I got this wrong? 

You can swap 5 silver for 1 gold as of right now but can’t buy any materials with gold so to me it’s pointless
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,621
    Maybe it would be better if the relic materials were in the gold shop?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    edited 04.09.2019

Prices would need to be adjusted or there would be a very steep increase in the silver price. And if you think long term it will be better to have the current silver prices. Silver is a lot easier and faster to obtain and it will be constant. With gold, once you finish the ltpe steps you only get a few more in events ans it will be slower for the rest of the month

Going with the table MachineGunMike posted the new quantities would be as follows in parenthesis

Type. Apprentice.   Silver.   Quantity.

Clay-  10.           15 (50).      100

water-  10.            10(50).      100

paint-   15.           20(75).      50

Rope-   15.           20(75).      50

Pr metals. 20          50(100).      20

magma.   50.         120(250).      5

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,621
    Thanks @zeverso (US1) , without seeing it in game, it's hard to picture how it all working.

I think it might be useful that if you don't buy all your packs of something one month, that any left over availability is rolled into the following months availability.  

With this setup if a player forgets or for some reason is unable to get into game, and doesn't spend their tokens one month, they will have tokens but an ongoing limited availability of what to buy.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • I was working on completing a immortal set and a blood crow set.

Now that these pieces cannot be won in the event, where can I get them?

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212

I was working on completing a immortal set and a blood crow set.

Now that these pieces cannot be won in the event, where can I get them?

Wait for sometime they will be at the Armorer
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    Dear CM team,

We have for the past 7+ years been subject to test and trials through all updates.

Why this one change in the approach?

US1 is a big spenders Server their feedback will only bring out the perspective from spender players side.

All of us who has been in this Game for 7+ years now can provide a more wholistic feedback.
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • bwm (IN1) said:
    Dear CM team,

We have for the past 7+ years been subject to test and trials through all updates.

Why this one change in the approach?

US1 is a big spenders Server their feedback will only bring out the perspective from spender players side.

All of us who has been in this Game for 7+ years now can provide a more wholistic feedback.
    Actually there are plenty on US1 who don't spend big or even at all. I don't spend much (I dropped 20 bucks in the past month and only 5 of the 20 was for rubies) and other than the Gold to Silver option being missing and the duration of the silver shop (with the associated limits on purchasing certain things in it), I have to say I quite like the changes. Is it perfect? Nope. Can they improve it to where it's closer to perfect in the balance of things? I think they can.

It rewards participation. Previously after the PO piece, wasn't much to play for. Agreed it is a better system since u can purchase what u want instead of useless rewards. Also gives them the ability to change stuff in store more easily. Which could be a good and bad thing. Lol

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,173

I still want to know if we should spend our dull grey discs on new materials as when they convert to gold we can no longer use them to buy materials.

I'd also love to know what the purchase limits are on glory flags.

• Veddy the Sly (US1)Veddy the Sly (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    edited 05.09.2019

I still want to know if we should spend our dull grey discs on new materials as when they convert to gold we can no longer use them to buy materials.

I'd also love to know what the purchase limits are on glory flags.

On the 3% flags, 7 packs of 100 at 89 gold pieces (not coins) a pack (not sure what the apprentice coins cost for those are though). If you're referring to horsetails though, those will still be handled by the nomad tent shop for tablets. Only other glory flag i could find is the FL 4% flag which is 10 packs of 100 at 65 silver pieces a pack.
    Post edited by Veddy the Sly (US1) on
  • Just getting coins from events is boring, and not getting a drip feed of veteran defense troops is a major concern - used to get around 150 per event, so around 1,000 a month -  having 10 per month available to purchase with the silver coins does not compensate at all. 
  • HYDROgoose (AU1)HYDROgoose (AU1) AU1 Posts: 147

This refers to the coin update?? Yes or no

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
    No ;-)

This refers to the coin update?? Yes or no

Crom has hinted that it refers to BC and FL target sizes and that we will find out more on Sunday.
    Crom has hinted that it refers to BC and FL target sizes and that we will find out more on Sunday.
    You are all subscribed to the newsletter right?  ;)
  • @crom crunch are you referring to the new game ggs is releasing?   That is the only email I received from gg recently.   
    edited 05.09.2019

And... No skips in sams for US1. So my suspicion was correct. You really dropped the ball there. Those are essential to do anything in both sams and nomads. The fact there aren't any in sams doesn't give me any confidence at all for nomads. Who was the idiot who thought 50 30 mins and 50 1 hour skips for a full month were nearly enough to replace the more than 200 of EACH you could get PER EVENT!???

Silver coin timer should reset each event or it will be a failure. Think it was a small detail they forgot but a huge one.

You are all subscribed to the newsletter right?  ;)
    no. probably the same reason some of us have to use alternate accounts to access to the Forum and many others cannot access at all.

And... No skips in sams for US1. So my suspicion was correct. You really dropped the ball there. Those are essential to do anything in both sams and nomads. The fact there aren't any in sams doesn't give me any confidence at all for nomads. Who was the idiot who thought 50 30 mins and 50 1 hour skips for a full month were nearly enough to replace the more than 200 of EACH you could get PER EVENT!???

really? there goes the game. that's the end. 
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,173

I subscribed. I get nothing

• HYDROgoose (AU1)HYDROgoose (AU1) AU1 Posts: 147

The newsletter says the same thing as the forum

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • Stewart III (US1)Stewart III (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    edited 09.09.2019
    Trying to purchase fusion park or garden results in a weird error about not being able to get to the relevant kingdom (ticket opened). 
    Post edited by Stewart III (US1) on
  • jfrench (US1)jfrench (US1) US1 Posts: 3

Hate it ! For me the incentive isn’t there and I believe it would be the same for everyone. Especially new folks

This discussion has been closed.