Home General Discussions

Equipment / Gem storage

It would be really nice if the hard cap for the equipment and gem storage would be lowered to match the soft cap...

The current caps are:
equipment: 400/420
gems: 480/500 (there is a bug here: the gems in storage number does not increase when the soft cap is reached, the gems however are stored)

The storage cap can be increased with the new building.

Now that we have the lost and found thing...

It is just really annoying that when you want to switch equipment: you first have to clean your equipment to be withing the soft cap... oh and why are gems not added to the lost and found when the hard cap is reached?
Veni vidi Verduveltje

Comments

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416
    edited 25.08.2019

Meh. I personally only have a full inventory cause i get 200-300 useless pieces a day without any effort whatsoever off npcs. Making the soft cap the same as the hard cap, or raising the soft cap any further does not solve the the issue for me because i will still fill it up. What they need to do is allow us to switch equipment even if inventory is full. You aren't filling the inventory any further, why in the world can't you just switch without having to empty your inventory first???

• Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 381

True, now we have to sell 20 to change 1 piece, and do the same again 10 minutes later.

Whatever it takes.
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500

True, now we have to sell 20 to change 1 piece, and do the same again 10 minutes later.

@zeverso (US1)

What widar says :D

the useless crap will keep on coming...

but making the soft cap the hard cap: means you have to sell 1 piece instead of 21 pieces to change equipment/hero's.

also: in my opinion, deciding for new relic pieces to sell/keep is so much faster in the "lost and found" window than in the equipment screen
    Veni vidi Verduveltje

it would be a lot more user friendly if we would be able to filter on PVP/NPC equipment.

And honestly: the whole relic enhancer thing: needs some proper filtering options... It takes to much time to find the gem/hero/equipment that you want to enhance

Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 554

In the lost screen you see what is new and you can sell it quickly.

In the normal storage you need to look like a fool for nex stuff and sell it.

I am wondering if someone from bgs is playing this game also. They need to be retards 👿😂

Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,106

No developer will play this game voluntarily I guess.

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,197

I have an equipment piece in lost and found that I cannot sell. I have tried dozens of times. It won't go away.

I have an equipment piece in lost and found that I cannot sell. I have tried dozens of times. It won't go away.

Make room in your regular storage... than send it there... than you can sell it...

strange bug indeed.
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 446

Thank you for this feedback. It will be discussed. Have a good day Jenne.

• Relic heroes with the same volue range sold normally for 10k rubies, but in very special, time limited, ''just now'', offers you can waste 110k rubies on them. Well done GG!

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,321

Relic heroes with the same volue range sold normally for 10k rubies, but in very special, time limited, ''just now'', offers you can waste 110k rubies on them. Well done GG!

absurd pricing.  i don't open any offers now. it's all rubbish relic equip at insane prices. I don't understand this marketing strategy at all. it's made it less likely that I see and purchase an offer. 
  • HYDROgoose (AU1)HYDROgoose (AU1) AU1 Posts: 147

Its stupid deals that only rely on people accidentally clicking it

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,197

It's seriously alienating people. Combined with garbage BC you're lucky to have someone to talk to if you log on to feed troops.

GG on a suicide mission

Sign In to comment.