Aim for the stars! what do you want to know?

Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) Posts: 444NL1
edited 13.08.2019 in Strategy, Tips & Tactics
What would you like to know? 

Mechanic you are wondering about and would like to know / use! 

think about things as: 
- Specific score calculation (berimond/nomade tablets/khan medals etc)
- Correct Travel times 
- Defensive / Offensive obtained glory for fight
- Shapeshifter blood score obtained 
- exact honor obtained in attack
- your highest obtainable season league title during current event

What would you really like to know?

Comments

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 838NL1

The future of this game

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,466GB1
    How servers are going to survive without out new players? (Btw if servers die, most players won't start again on int4, they'll leave and play a game made by a different company).
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 548Moderator
    @Verduveltje (NL1) great post.
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 917INT4
    edited 14.08.2019
    I feel that in the last month or so other players may have figured out something about Shapeshifters that I haven't. 
    My scores are about the same, but my rank is always a good deal lower. I can't believe all these players are now suddenly buying boosters to get more points. 

(or maybe it's just that more of them have finally caught on to what I already knew?  my rank in Shapeshifters now approximates my rank in Might points, whereas previously i would well exceed my Might rank.) 
  • I feel that in the last month or so other players may have figured out something about Shapeshifters that I haven't. 
    My scores are about the same, but my rank is always a good deal lower. I can't believe all these players are now suddenly buying boosters to get more points. 

(or maybe it's just that more of them have finally caught on to what I already knew?  my rank in Shapeshifters now approximates my rank in Might points, whereas previously i would well exceed my Might rank.) 
    Shapeshifter tents are actual players on the server. The base bloodpoints you get for an attack is based on the player's mightpoints. There are several boosts such as: HardcoreMode boosts and bloodpoint boosters
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 917INT4
    I feel that in the last month or so other players may have figured out something about Shapeshifters that I haven't. 

Shapeshifter tents are actual players on the server. The base bloodpoints you get for an attack is based on the player's mightpoints. There are several boosts such as: HardcoreMode boosts and bloodpoint boosters
    I know all that.  All I'm saying is I'm getting similar blood points as before, but more players are doing better than me. I used to rank high. Now I don't. My Might hasn't fallen. I still score well. 
  • zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) Posts: 414US1

How many points do you have? And have you been increasing them or stayed about the same for a while? It can be that is not you that has gone down in points, but rather more peole have gone up. Pair that with the deletion of older inactive accounts that reduce the size of the hidden point bracket that matches you with other players and it might explain why you are getting less now.

• colby (INT4)colby (INT4) Posts: 3INT4

how long does it take for a player to get a red dot on the alliance roster ? What about a black dot? Orange?

• GREEN : online

YELLOW: offline between 0 and 12 hours

ORANGE : offline between 12 and 48 hours

RED: offline between 2 and 7 days

BLACK: offline for 7 days and longer

Sign In to comment.