Home Update Questions & Feedback

August Update - Discussion Thread

LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 959
Here is where we will discuss the August Update.
Post edited by Lagertha on
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• enricoluS (NL1)enricoluS (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148
    edited 06.08.2019

When is the update? EDIT: Nvm i just found it im dumb

enricoluS @ GG 1

Will the glory memorial be destructable too or just the willow?

enricoluS @ GG 1
  • LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 959

Will the glory memorial be destructable too or just the willow?

It was not mentioned so best guess not at this time.

Too bad :(

enricoluS @ GG 1
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    Hello Lagertha,

with this new building to build in main castle why can't we demolish older useless buldings or better still give us wall extend for the main castle only.

space is premium in our main castle already!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    Hello friends,

update is live now!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    Well the client version update happened much faster but the Server end update is delayed!

haha

BWM @ E4K IN
    bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

with this new building to build in main castle why can't we demolish older useless buldings or better still give us wall extend for the main castle only.

What would be some buildings you would like to demolish?  I am happy to take feedback from forums to meetings.
    The update is underway!
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    What is the size of new buildings, please.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • OslowwV2 (INT4)OslowwV2 (INT4) INT4 Posts: 2

Et pour les compensations liées aux bug de quêtes quotidiennes du Royaume extérieur, qu'en est-il ?

• wub (US2)wub (US2) US2 Posts: 1

Ok so did they not fix the relic commander and castellan issues that are there now? Stats are not working properly. For example when you add a gem that has + unit limit to flank against castle lords to a relic equipment piece it actually reduces the flank size....

I sure hope these things were looked at before you give us new things to buy that also do not work...

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 542

Et pour les compensations liées aux bug de quêtes quotidiennes du Royaume extérieur, qu'en est-il ?

This is an English section. You read English and reply in French. Please adjust your self and have some respect to the other non French persons.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 542
    bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

So much new crap for in the HQ and space remains the same. Time to make the castles bigger.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• NicAM (GB1)NicAM (GB1) GB1 Posts: 25

Tool stationing is a (long overdue) massive improvement!

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    edited 06.08.2019
    Thanks @Gondod (GB1)

bwm (IN1) said:
    Hello Lagertha,

So much new crap for in the HQ and space remains the same. Time to make the castles bigger.

They have po, so removing a deco is fine with me.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.

Tool stationing is a (long overdue) massive improvement!

I agree with you completely.  We should be thrilled feedback from forums was heard.
  • empire owner (NL1)empire owner (NL1) NL1 Posts: 18
    edited 06.08.2019

It's impressive how stupid the developers are... It wouldn't be e4k if there aren't any bugs after an update so yeah... there is one (at least)... again. When sending tools to another castle you can choose your travel method (coins, rubys, feathers). When it says it costs 13 rubys and you send away your tools it actually costs way more (depending on the amount of tools you've send). Same for coins. You'll lose millions of coins and thousands of rubys... GREAT JOB <3

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,271
    that's great we can now jump to the last commander.  especially since when we asked for it we were told that it was just not possible.

and, obviously, unlimited movement of tools is very much appreciated. 

thanks.
  • Tsiisus (SKN1)Tsiisus (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 76

Still no relic eq bugs fixed. It should be a top priority as they have pretty much replaced all the old equipment. How long we will have to wait?

Please get it done before you bring in any new and bugged content.

edited 12.08.2019

Military hospitals should be able to get demolished @Lagertha

The choice should be left to players as it will purely depends on individual strategy and game play
    For me will be university, Forge, Construction Courtyard to start with.
    Post edited by Black Rose on

BWM @ E4K IN
    By the way please accept my complements for making this current announcement well structured @Lagertha

BWM @ E4K IN
    edited 06.08.2019
    @Lagertha,

I have this recommendation for making our Tools selection a bit user friendly, like display only those tools that we have in our inventory.

You could for future make tools pre-selectable by respective players as most preferred ones on the top 5 or 10.

BWM @ E4K IN
    My many Congratulations! To the GGS team including our Moderators for implementing this long requested Tools Transfer to unlimited quantities.

A big Thank You to Team GGS!

in 2018 we were gifted with Deco universal inventory 

Now in 2019 Tools transfer with unlimited quantity

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 347

It's impressive how stupid the developers are... It wouldn't be e4k if there aren't any bugs after an update so yeah... there is one (at least)... again. When sending tools to another castle you can choose your travel method (coins, rubys, feathers). When it says it costs 13 rubys and you send away your tools it actually costs way more (depending on the amount of tools you've send). Same for coins. You'll lose millions of coins and thousands of rubys... GREAT JOB <3

The game has always been that way, with both moving tools, troops, or even sending an attack. You pay a coin amount for the amount of both you want to send, then you pay for your travel method with either coin, rubies, or feathers. In order to lessen this cost, you can create a travel cost commander. I use it when moving troops and tools around because when maxed to 100%, I only pay the travel method cost. 
  • Yeah I know. But the problem is that it shows it costs only 13 rubys, but it actually costs 700 rubys or even more

• I noticed too late so I already lost 10k rubys

Sign In to comment.