Goodbye

Hey all,

I just wanted to let my forum family know that I have decided to leave the game and my position as a moderator. I have been playing for a very long time now and things have come to a natural end for me.

I would like to wish you all the best of luck for the future and to ask that you all be nice to each other. Things can get heated and frustrating and that’s okay, but there’s never any excuse not to be polite. The mods here do a cracking job and I wouldn’t be leaving if I didn’t feel that you were all in safe hands.

So farewell!! Look after each other and continue helping each other to learn and grow as players.

Selene x

Comments

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Posts: 448Community Manager
    You will be missed.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,404GB1
    Thanks for all your help.  :'(
    To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years.
    To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day.

• Bye Selene :cry:

Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • MrChaos (SKN1)MrChaos (SKN1) Posts: 138SKN1
    Take care, thanks for all the help on the forum
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 393NL1

Bye Selene.

Maybe you do the right thing.

Its more frustration then fun with this buggy game.

Don't forget to rate and comment this game in the play/app store and social media.

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,103IN1
    All the best in your life Selene and no hard feelings for our exchanges during the frustrating days.
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
Sign In to comment.