Home Technical Support

Relic effect unit training on berimond

Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500
edited 27.06.2019 in Technical Support

Castellan Relic effect for speeding up the training of units on does not work on berimond, training Times are not reduced.

The decreased building time effect does decrease the building time. However not as much as It should.

Edit: the effect is calculated so no bug, however there seems to be a cap on max increased production speed or a minimal recruitment time.

Post edited by Verduveltje (NL1) on
Veni vidi Verduveltje

Comments

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 347

Castellan Relic effect for speeding up the training of units on does not work on berimond, training Times are not reduced.

The decreased building time effect does decrease the building time. However not as much as It should.

The -% recruitment time on relic castellan equipment should be working as intended. I am currently using it, as well as, several members of my alliance. I'm seeing a decrease of 10 mins per 120 units with the one I have equipped 
  • Verduveltje (NL1)Verduveltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 500
    The -% recruitment time on relic castellan equipment should be working as intended. I am currently using it, as well as, several members of my alliance. I'm seeing a decrease of 10 mins per 120 units with the one I have equipped 
    It does not work on Berimond...
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    It does not work on Berimond...
    I am currently using it in Berimond, as well as other teammates. Contact support if you believe you are having an issue, but it is working as intended.
  • zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416

@Black Rose They are working, but not properly or "as intended." The recruitment time reduction is less than what it should.

Also, @Verduveltje (NL1), if you are running a feast it will be barely noticeable so check again when you aren't.

Anyway, Here is my time without a feast and no hero:

This is my hero:

Here is the new time:

My time is being reduced by 98% not 168%. Unless there is a hidden percentage we cannot see and those 30 minutes arent the base time, then they are not working as intended

edited 27.06.2019
    hm. looks like your right.

relic effect does work. but when running a 300% feast the relic effect makes no difference...

Looks like a cap/minimum on recruitment times?

Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,321

My time is being reduced by 98% not 168%. Unless there is a hidden percentage we cannot see and those 30 minutes arent the base time, then they are not working as intended

A "98% reduction" on 30 minutes should result in a recruitment time of 36 seconds, not 15 minutes. As always in GGE, time is not what it seems.
  • @Ivan Again (INT4) GGs "percents" have no relation to math. It's a gambling chance. 100% actually means a half. And 50% not means you'll win every even roll, real meaning is -You can win. Or not. This "math" is widely known as Korean Random, but GG calls it "Data driven decision". Nuff said.
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416

Meh, i am going to let this one pass as poorly written and just pretend they meant recruitment increase like drill grounds. No point on being bitter about that since its obvious it can't be that good. 100% cuts it by 1/2 , 200% cuts it by 1/2 + 1/3. And so forth.

@Black Rose

the effect is calculated so no bug,

there seems to be a cap on max increased production speed or a minimal recruitment time?

Veni vidi Verduveltje

@Black Rose

there seems to be a cap on max increased production speed or a minimal recruitment time?

I'll have to ask to confirm, but I believe that when you feast, it factors the recruitment time from the troops base time, similar to how the recruitment time works on the heroes, but it doesn't stack on the recruitment time from equipment. So with or without a recruitment time hero, a feast will still have the same recruitment time, as shown in your screenshot. 

@Black Rose

I'll have to ask to confirm, but I believe that when you feast, it factors the recruitment time from the troops base time, similar to how the recruitment time works on the heroes, but it doesn't stack on the recruitment time from equipment. So with or without a recruitment time hero, a feast will still have the same recruitment time, as shown in your screenshot. 
    Hmm... well on the regular kingdom's the recruitment time of troops is further reduced when running a feast + putting a relic castellan with the recruitment effect on the castle.

If running a feast would "overrule" the castellan's effect than that whole relic effect is kinda useless (for me. i'm always running a feast).

Hope GGE replies to you'r enquiry in a timely manner :smile:
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,625
    My recruit time was reduced, but when i hit recruit, time it was actually going to take was longer than the time it said it would take against the units.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • chr (SKN1)chr (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 354
    Yeah it shows visually but its not working in any of my castles i wrote this 4 weeks ago!!!!

@Black Rose

Hmm... well on the regular kingdom's the recruitment time of troops is further reduced when running a feast + putting a relic castellan with the recruitment effect on the castle.

If running a feast would "overrule" the castellan's effect than that whole relic effect is kinda useless (for me. i'm always running a feast).

Hope GGE replies to you'r enquiry in a timely manner :smile:
    I had not tried it on the regular kingdoms, but that's good to know it works stacked there. Berimond a different type of kingdom though, so I'll inquire about it. I do not expect to get an answer before the weekend, but better late than never.
    My recruit time was reduced, but when i hit recruit, time it was actually going to take was longer than the time it said it would take against the units.

I've noticed this as well. It has already been reported on. Thank you.
    Yeah it shows visually but its not working in any of my castles i wrote this 4 weeks ago!!!!

My apologies on not seeing this sooner. What exactly isn't working in any of your castles? I want to make sure I understand what the issue is. 
  • chr (SKN1)chr (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 354
    what Lezley says, we just get normal recruit time instead of what is shown

Figured it out myself:

There's a cap on minimal recruitment time:

Minimal time for 1 unit is 15 seconds.

Minimal time for 1 unit on berimond is 10 seconds.

Veni vidi Verduveltje

Figured it out myself:

There's a cap on minimal recruitment time:

Minimal time for 1 unit is 15 seconds.

Minimal time for 1 unit on berimond is 10 seconds.

Interesting. Thanks.  Hopefully they fix the bug displaying incorrect recruit times.
    edited 04.07.2019
    Ivan Again (INT4) said:

Interesting. Thanks.  Hopefully they fix the bug displaying incorrect recruit times.

Recruitment times seem right for me...
    What shows up incorrect for your?
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    @Black Rose

any response from GGE so far?
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    Ivan Again (INT4) said:

Recruitment times seem right for me...
    What shows up incorrect for your?
    This: 

Actual time once you start to recruit takes longer than it says it is going to take.
    Particularly annoying if you're trying to adjust the time to fit remaining feast time. (This isn't just Berimond. Happens anywhere I use a Relic castelan with faster recruitment time).

I really wish they hadn't rolled out Relic equipment until it was bug-free. It's not like we were crying out for Relics; what was the rush?
    It seems to work fine here...

@Ivan Again (INT4)
    Hmmm it says you should have 1hour10min for 80! thats pretty quick
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    It seems to work fine here...

@Ivan Again (INT4)
    Hmmm it says you should have 1hour10min for 80! thats pretty quick

I assume the problem is as Verduveltje stated, that there is a minimum time that can't be beaten. And perhaps I am hitting it and you are not?

(I'm not much quicker than your 2:26 for 160)
    Well that minimal cap is 15 seconds per troop on green... so thats not it...

=D Lol... let me guess: you have a active player subscription #1?

It seems to be pretty close to a 15% difference...

Veni vidi Verduveltje
    Well that minimal cap is 15 seconds per troop on green... so thats not it...

=D Lol... let me guess: you have a active player subscription #1?

It seems to be pretty close to a 15% difference...

nope, no subscription. Just Relic castelan with recruitment speed.
  • The displayed time to recruit with a feast running, won't factor in the end time of a feast. So 2 minutes, or 2 hours, the displayed time estimate will consider the feast to run that whole time.

The time displayed once you actually pay to recruit the troops, will correctly factor in this feast end time.

The displayed time to recruit with a feast running, won't factor in the end time of a feast. So 2 minutes, or 2 hours, the displayed time estimate will consider the feast to run that whole time.

The time displayed once you actually pay to recruit the troops, will correctly factor in this feast end time.

Yes, I've seen this before. But in my example here the feast is running the whole time (or is not running at all. Either way, it shouldn't be creating the differential). When I change the Relic castelan hero to one that does not have a recruitment time bonus, the problem disappears.
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
    The displayed time to recruit with a feast running, won&#039;t factor in the end time of a feast. So 2 minutes, or 2 hours, the displayed time estimate will consider the feast to run that whole time.<\/p>

The time displayed once you actually pay to recruit the troops, will correctly factor in this feast end time.<\/p>"}}">https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/comment/316928#Comment_316928

Yes it does: for the currently recruiting units

Llama means that if a feast is running at the time you start recruiting but will end during the recruitment time for that batch of troops, the initial time displayed is incorrect (it assumes the feast will run the whole time). So then you start to recruit and discover the recruitment time takes longer than was initially shown. 

Sign In to comment.