Home English Technical Support

Travell speed

For a distance from 141 with a SS (Shape Shifter) commander, max VIP + active, max stable, max speed, + alliance war bonus enable.
The travelling time is 36 min's.
Everybody in our alliance had very long travelling times.

Is this a know bug?

Comments

• vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,243

Not a bug. It's always been like that. It's an inconvenience. If U use faster troops U can get down to about 16 minutes. Winter renegades are good here.

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578

Without war mode on I did max 40 min to the other side of the map. And thats 400 distance.

Now with war mode on for 140 distance 36 min. I am sure that something is wrong.

@vonclis (AU1) , I know what you are saying. Playing for 7 years and complete done building since 1 year.

Its good that the mods test this by themself. Always handy to post issues on this worthless forum or mailing to the support.

Having a 80k recruut feast is also broking. The last 30 or 45 mins is back to normal speed. Gge said from not. But it is. I am not a retard ;). I know how the feast works with slots ....

@Jenne (NL1) I don't think war speed affects SS so you would have to compare without war speed.

I am talking about pvp targets. Ss distance is always the same.

• WillardvB (NL1)WillardvB (NL1) NL1 Posts: 141

• WillardvB (NL1)WillardvB (NL1) NL1 Posts: 141
    Die -40% reissnelheid doet veel
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682
    I think it's the way the stables work, you get more benefit from them over longer distances, as @vonclis (AU1) said it's always been like that. SS commander pvp attack you talking about if I'm correct @Jenne (NL1)?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    Its not possible that I do 36 min in war mode on a pvp target distance 140.
    It never was so long.

Everything is broken is this game.

War mode gives U extra speed. It does not apply to SS targets

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,381

War mode gives U extra speed. It does not apply to SS targets

Jenne is talking about using SS Comm and hitting PVP, not hitting SS targets.
Sign In to comment.