Home Update Questions & Feedback

Discussion Thread - June Update

Here is where we will discuss the June Update.
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 950

Hey, guess what everyone? They listened to our cries for mercy over the number of tools in the attack setup screen, and .... added more tools!

It’s a frustrating I agree.  I have inquired if plans to resolve this are in the works.  No information to share yet.  
  • I know, somewhere, in that code of theirs, there is a flag they can set to make tools visible in the setup screen because, on occasion, something "breaks" and ... only shows tools we have available in our inventory.

Make it possible to purchase tools, 1k at a time, in the Armorer, and not just in the attack screen, and hide the tools that we don't have. Seems really simple to me, as they filter out tools by event, already, so when determining tools to display, it should be a matter of a single conditional statement, to determine if quantity is zero, and to set the display flag to false.

Great suggestions @Llama King Tic (US1).
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    edited 27.05.2019
    Apprentice tokens in ltpe is that an option we get to choose or a change to everyones rewards?  What kind of things can we buy from apprentice blacksmith?

Hiding tools we don't have would be a quick change that most people would appreciate until they have time to do attack filters (preferably by tool type) and presets.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    Apprentice tokens in ltpe is that an option we get to choose or a change to everyones rewards?  What kind of things can we buy from apprentice blacksmith?

Hiding tools we don't have would be a quick change that most people would appreciate until they have time to do attack filters (preferably by tool type) and presets.
    Limited information at the moment.  It looks as if Apprentice Tokens you will spend to get rewards normally awarded in LTE.
  • I know, somewhere, in that code of theirs, there is a flag they can set to make tools visible in the setup screen

Right, there is "attackscreenBuyable" flag, that intentionally marks missing tools that can be bought from attack screen. Once again, it's made intentionally, so don't expect quick changes.
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • Presets!

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,269
    Lagertha said:
    has been suggested before. two or three times. over the years. but go ahead and raise it again.  sigh
    edited 27.05.2019
    So more content, more tools, more buildings. Oh, and another currency. Oh boy.
    What about all the bugs in Relic equipment? Is that going to be fixed in the June Update? I guess not.

What are the token costs for constructing and upgrading the Military Academy? Will the building give Public Order?
    Are the training programs purchasable only with rubies?  What are the prices of training programs? Are they worth it for those of us that aren't ruby whales? Just trying to figure out if this another building to avoid or if it is a "must have". 
  • WillardvB (NL1)WillardvB (NL1) NL1 Posts: 141
    No set will be added/buyable in the LTPE-event?
    There are pictures for a Pirate's Sawmill and Pirate's Woodcutter in the Update announcement, but no description of them at all. 
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 542
    Yes more tools.
    I was waiting for this.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• Listen, I'm going to tell what happened to me after the last 'event tool monetization improvement'. I totally gave up the glory events, I only attacked small castles that didn't required any sorts of tools. I tried the collectors event too, it was even worse, I totally gave up after a day. Then there was a khan event, I had a good time with that, I made over 60k without booster, then I got bored with that too. I had no interest in playing the game at all. I didn't log in for 10 days and only went back to leave my alliance, then I didn't log in for 2 weeks straight again. I only came back for the last week becouse of the relic equipments. I have to say I had a good time with them, some of the hero effects are great. I made my personal record weekly loot being 53 million, mainly from kingdom NPC-s, but since my only goal is getting one piece of equipment of each abilities I will get bored in a few days, and go inactive again. I promised some people that I will come back when the Legion of Daimyos event comes, this update reveal made it less likely. We all knew it that this game never meant to be competitive, but these updates kill all the very last remaining casual fun as well. Whoever came up with this idea, please give him an upgraded castle for a week and tell him to comlete the rewards on one of the glory events, it probably wouldn't happen.
  • Gondod (GB1)Gondod (GB1) GB1 Posts: 61
    1. No one asked for more new tools that are going to cost loads of rubies.
    2. There was something called the apprentice blacksmith on pc a while back. Is it going to be wherer we buy old LTPE sets with the tokens like they had on PC?

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 767
    Lagertha said:
    Very good suggestions!
  • Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 380
    edited 28.05.2019
    How about you solve the issues with the downtime from the previous update first? This is gonna be total APPLES again, and youre gonna flood the CS mailbox again driving up the wait time. 

Be responsible for once.
    Post edited by Selene on
    Whatever it takes.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    There's 63 reward steps in apprentice tokens ltpe, but 450 in current ltpe.  That seems a big difference in total rewards?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • What's happening at GGs?

This can't be an update for a multi-million company, bruh 😕

edited 28.05.2019
    Seriously, with even more tools sending Nomad and Samurai attacks is going to be painfully difficult and tedious like FL and Bloodcrow. I really can't see why I should keep playing. 

I realise this tool scrolling issue only affects the mobile version, so doesn't receive priority. But surely mobile revenues are a significant proportion of the total? 
    Post edited by Ivan Again (INT4) on
  • WhosMagic (GB1)WhosMagic (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    edited 28.05.2019

More tools whyyy? Where are the attack presents?! Why can’t they just have categories for tools like with the new equipment trader? So big buttons when we select tools for attacks with categories like wall, moat, special and then a favourite then they can add all the tools they like!! Also up the flank cap on relic equipment!

• Actually there might be a simple but unlikely solution for the tool problem, not offering the armorers tools in the attack menu. It is an unlikely solution, becouse that's how it looked like (and still looks like in the army transport menu) when I started the game in late 2014, only the premium tools were sold in the attack menu if you didn't have elite ones, and it's more than unlikely from GG to remove one of their 'monetization improvements'.

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416

Flank caps are fine as they are... If, you know, they actually worked.... You can get up to 50% if you put the right stuff in them. They are far too easy to get and they would devalue paid sets fast if they are increased. I don't think they were meant to replace current sets. they are just a way of repairing the fact that they made all equipment except for sets literally useless, and they meet that purpose. Problem is, they are bugged as hell.

Just to clarify, is there no equipment set available as rewards anymore in the LTPE? Only Apprentice Blacksmith tokens instead that we can spend? Will there be a specific Equipment set available to buy with these tokens? If so, can you tell us what the set is (you used to announce the set that would be available each LTPE).

Is this only for June, or every LTPE from now on?
  • vonclis (AU1)vonclis (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,162

Good to hear that the new update flies , yet again, in the face of everything we ever suggest. Another update, another insult to forum users. Another clear indication that GG don't understand their own game or their client base.

And that they simply don't care.

• Bude v cervnovem turnaji velitel nebo kastelan ?
Sign In to comment.