Home General Discussions

Caps of the new relict equipment bonuses

Can we get them?

We don't want to raise some bonuses without knowing the cap.

Thanks!

Comments

• WillardvB (NL1)WillardvB (NL1) NL1 Posts: 141
    Only melee/range power to 120% instead of 90% I thought 
  • That one is known but some others not.

However, it would be nice to have a list of all the caps.

• Gondod (GB1)Gondod (GB1) GB1 Posts: 61

Those are the gate and courtyard caps for commanders. Not got enough to test any of the others.

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,379
    should be able to get courtyard strength well past the 80% though because it's worded 3 different ways (attacking, castle lords, against NPC).  
  • Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 345

Can we get them?

We don't want to raise some bonuses without knowing the cap.

Thanks!

The Relic Caps can be found here.
  • Thanks!

• Other98OfEmpire (INT4)Other98OfEmpire (INT4) INT4 Posts: 222
    edited 21.05.2019

So after checking it seems like we will be able to have melee/range power on wall when defending up to 170%?

Besides there are many other stats missing, like the base production one and similar.

Edit: also what about the next bonus from the picture. It's available for unique equipment but it won't be available for relict?

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 345

So after checking it seems like we will be able to have melee/range power on wall when defending up to 170%?

Besides there are many other stats missing, like the base production one and similar.

Edit: also what about the next bonus from the picture. It's available for unique equipment but it won't be available for relict?

It doesn't appear it will be. Regular eq and relic eq are different. Just because it's available for one, doesn't mean it's going to be available for the other. Whether or not that changes in the future remains to be seen.
  • One more thing, I see that the browser edition has max 30% unit limit on castle wall for castellans but we don't have any, or?

Thanks

• zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416

You probably already know at this point, bit its 30% as well for us. I discovered it today when managed to get 37% and realized i wasted a gem lol.

• @zeverso (US1) could you screen that one? I didn't see units limit on castle wall for now at all.

Tnx

I removed 2 of them because they didn't offer good bonuses on combat strength or courtyard (the npc courtyard with 80% cap is general not just for npcs btw, i tested). So i no longer have the capped castellan. But here are some screenshots of the gems with the bonus.

There is also one for castle lords specifically. i got this one a few hours ago. I imagine this one caps at 20% if it is consistent with the rest of the target specific caps.

So you can probably get it to 50%. But that's not very useful if you have no courtyard bonus and your attacker has +100% or more lol so i prioritized that for now.

• jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) US2 Posts: 213

I'm sure there is a plan in place to sell relic equipment. From what I've seen, it's nearly impossible to get flanks or troops on wall to 30% and have the 20% extra against castle lords also.

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,379

I'm sure there is a plan in place to sell relic equipment. From what I've seen, it's nearly impossible to get flanks or troops on wall to 30% and have the 20% extra against castle lords also.

Will that be before or after they fix all the bugs in Relic equipment, I wonder.

When equipment was simple there were no bugs. Funny how they try to make stuff complicated and screws everything up. There are players now who actually think they have good equipment even though it is useless. Well played gg. Lol

You can already buy specific pieces with random stats at the equipment trader. I doubt there is plans to sell anything more specific than that. The paid sets are still better with the sets bonuses included and are quite cheap during offers. It wouldn't really make much sense.

They still sell elemental super at a higher cost and it doesn't compare to a customized winged knight or Highlander. Phoenix set still for sale full price in trader. Just because it doesn't make sense doesn't mean they won't offer pieces to maximize caps. The raised caps can't be countered by normal casts.

Sign In to comment.