Home Update Questions & Feedback

Feedback Thread - Relics

SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
Here you can discuss the recently announced relics!
Post edited by Black Rose on

Comments

• Any chance of a e4k version of the update? Not a copy and paste from pc version.

“Good question, as of the April update” we are in May.

Alliance smithy???

enter the Cosmo @ GG 1
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580

Any chance of a e4k version of the update? Not a copy and paste from pc version.

“Good question, as of the April update” we are in May.

Alliance smithy???

Have already deleted the alliance smithy stuff.  As for the update month... I assume May but am awaiting confirmation.  

Apologies for this.  It's been a testing few days. 
  • Cheers @Selene can always rely on the mods. Keep up the good work. 👍🏻

enter the Cosmo @ GG 1

Thanks! We appreciate it!

@Lagertha has amended the month so all should be good now.

• jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) US2 Posts: 213

What are the shards for that we have in our inventory with the other RSS? I see u can sell pieces for them.

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    Not the right thread, but what countries is payback available in?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.

• If you really got a Relic you don’t want then you can simply sell them. You will then get a number of shards. You’ll be able to use these to remove Relic gems from Relic items

enter the Cosmo @ GG 1
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) US2 Posts: 213

Also from reading PC forums, the flanks and troops on wall are capped at 30% and cy capped at 80%. Is that what we will get too? That's just a waste and makes equipment useless except vs npcs.

Please see the announcement which has a link now to the website.

• Lyons (US2)Lyons (US2) US2 Posts: 8

If I have the auto sell on for green equip pieces, will green relic pieces be auto sold?

• Gondod (GB1)Gondod (GB1) GB1 Posts: 61

Increased the melee cap by 30%?? Are you trying to make commanders we have spent money on useless? Why can’t you just fix bugs and stop coming out with new stuff which will create more bugs.

With the alliance smithy on pc you were able to buy relic equipment for rubies / coins through it. How are you going to make us buy relic equipment, as I’m sure you have already thought of a way of monetising it.

• Green pieces are “rare” not relic. Relic pieces are in their own category.

enter the Cosmo @ GG 1
  • Presets!

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,078

Maybe that is why they show these commercial videos with alternative games you can play instead of this one??

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,269
    1. Only Relic gems can go on Relic equipment, right?
    2. And you can only make a commander out of all Relic equipment, right? You can't combine Relic equipment with other equipment? What happens if you do? Which effects do you get? 
    3. Do the Economy effects work for all your locations (inc Kingdoms), or only for the Castle for which that castelan has the Relic equip with the economy effect?
    4. Are the new higher caps are only for Relic equipment? Other equipment is still 90% for malee/range strength, right?
    5. Have plans for fusion-forging equipment been abandoned?
    Please stop adding new layers of complication to this game, and do the things we keeping asking for that would make it more fun and more playable.  Then maybe the game would get new players, our server really needs new players... Where are they all?

Relic... Hmm seems  good word for this game, way it's going.
    All new players, to the extent there are any, go to INT4 server.
    Servers are dying, some quicker than others. Not sure GGS's plan; they previously said they had no intention whatsoever of merging servers. So each server gets smaller and smaller and sadder and sadder, until there is not point.
    What are the shards for that we have in our inventory with the other RSS? I see u can sell pieces for them.<\/p>"}}">https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/comment/313151#Comment_313151

If you really got a Relic you don’t want then you can simply sell them. You will then get a number of shards. You’ll be able to use these to remove Relic gems from Relic items

Is there any other uses for Shards?

And could you possibly have any more currencies in this game?
    Selene said:

Please see the announcement which has a link now to the website.

The announcement here on Forum is quite brief.  Vouchers, Payback points (and rubies) are all mentioned. But zero info on how we earn or spend them.  Is it nothing to do with the game, just letting us know we can buy Googleplay vouchers with Payback points (however it is we get them) and then use these to buy rubies?

• @Ivan Again (INT4) I can answer to some questions.
    1. Yes
    2. Right. You can't. Equipment can not be placed together, it's denied.
    3. Only for one location
    4. Yes
    5. No information.

Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    All can be fine once the bugs are fixed!

Please make the game easy to play and enjoyable!

We do not come into the game for "headache"

In my opinion "New Features comes with new bugs"

So finally more bugs are added and no fixes are being implemented!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    @Ivan Again (INT4) I can answer to some questions.
    1. Yes
    2. Right. You can't. Equipment can not be placed together, it's denied.
    3. Only for one location
    4. Yes
    5. No information.

thanks Falcon
    Hello @Selene,

Please set up a separate discussion thread on Payback!

it is not simple and easy form of Transaction hence needs clarification 

Thank you
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    Hello Selene,

can you please help check to clarify why are we only allowed to exchange one Insignia based Shapeshifter Castellan?

We should have options to exchange multiple sets

BWM @ E4K IN
    edited 14.05.2019
    Hello CM Team,

Please respond to my questions 

do not force me to use the magic word to trigger your responses.

thank you

BWM @ E4K IN

Please do not post repeated comments and also please ensure your comments are created on the correct threads. This helps to keep your forum tidy.

If you would like a thread on the new Payback system, you could always start one.

Selene said:
    @Selene&lt;\/a>,

Please set up a separate discussion thread on Payback!

it is not simple and easy form of Transaction hence needs clarification&nbsp;

Thank you"}}">https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/comment/313214#Comment_313214

Please do not post repeated comments and also please ensure your comments are created on the correct threads. This helps to keep your forum tidy.

If you would like a thread on the new Payback system, you could always start one.

When I start I was told not to.

BWM @ E4K IN
    The Update announcement says Relics will be introduced today. Does this mean the Quest line to obtain them will start today?
  • HYDROgoose (AU1)HYDROgoose (AU1) AU1 Posts: 147

1500-1700 thats come and gone so whens the update actually coming?

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
  • Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 347

The update is still being submitted to the stores. It is taking a bit longer than anticipated. We will announce more information when we have it.

Thank you for your patience.

Sign In to comment.