Home Update Questions & Feedback

Discussion Thread - Plans for Q2 2019

Here is where we can discuss Q2 plans.
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• Presets. 😊

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,269
    In the list of things they've implemented, no mention of the extra tools. Something that players asked them not to do.
  • MrChaos (SKN1)MrChaos (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 187

Completely ignoring a strong request from this forum to fix and update some of the basic game concepts to make the game less annoying to play. Presets is one of them, but also correctly sorting of tools. Wrapping around commander selection. Fixing the horrible long list of tools. Cumbersome tool transport. Fixing the bugs on the list of @Samwise_Gamgee fixing the wheel of fortune so it is not misleading anymore, etc. etc. etc.

But that doesn't make people spend money, it would just make it a better game, no one at GGE wants that.
    The amount of code changes for some of these must be mimimal, but it's much better to make some new features for player subscription#2

Completely ignoring a strong request from this forum to fix and update some of the basic game concepts to make the game less annoying to play. Presets is one of them, but also correctly sorting of tools. Wrapping around commander selection. Fixing the horrible long list of tools. Cumbersome tool transport. Fixing the bugs on the list of @Samwise_Gamgee fixing the wheel of fortune so it is not misleading anymore, etc. etc. etc.

But that doesn't make people spend money, it would just make it a better game, no one at GGE wants that.
    The amount of code changes for some of these must be mimimal, but it's much better to make some new features for player subscription#2
    Happier players are more likely to spend money. And more likely to recommend the game to friends. Players that quit the game don't spend money. And with fewer players left in the game, there is less need for those remaining to spend money. 
  • CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 766
    Thanks for the constructive feedback.
  • @CM_Crom Cruach This section isn't clear on what it refers to:

"Invasion Add-on - Legion of the Daimyos 
    We will have an add-on which will be similar to what we did in the past to our Nomad Invasion with our Khan add-on. This will be called the Legion of the Daimyos."

Is that for the Samurai Invasion or what?
  • many players say what players run out from E4K and have right. GGE dont solve old bugs and only add more and more add ons for money. Its bad way. Old players end and new dont come.
    Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    HK_(INT2) said:

Kamenna tvrz had right. The real issue with the game is the fact that Goodgame Studios probably employs more in-game monetization experts than actual game developers. I can't find any other possible explanation to the current state of the game. The best examples are the new tools, whoever came up with the idea of the 5 and later the 6, 8% glory combo tools probably never played the game and should be fired from the company. I understand that the tool sales dropped after the introduction of the invasion and long term periodic events, meanwhile people spent more money in the game than ever, thanks to the bonus sales, but there HAD TO BE THE GUY in GG who said 'We didn't reach our full potencial at selling premium tools yet.', and thay added 4 new tools just to annoy us every time when we have to set a full attack. One and the half years later, I bet it was the same guy who came up with the same idea but this time he wanted 10 new tools.

What GGS team lacks is proper Product Management Life Cycle!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    The current status of BloodCrow Event is without using any Glory flags or Horse Tails one can be in Top 30 in the whole Server!

To Top it up you dont need to play 24x7 just few hits in a day!

In the last Khans Revenge without using and Khan Chest or Score boosting offers one can Top Kingdom league !
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    HK_(INT2) said:

Kamenna tvrz had right. The real issue with the game is the fact that Goodgame Studios probably employs more in-game monetization experts than actual game developers. I can't find any other possible explanation to the current state of the game. The best examples are the new tools, whoever came up with the idea of the 5 and later the 6, 8% glory combo tools probably never played the game and should be fired from the company. I understand that the tool sales dropped after the introduction of the invasion and long term periodic events, meanwhile people spent more money in the game than ever, thanks to the bonus sales, but there HAD TO BE THE GUY in GG who said 'We didn't reach our full potencial at selling premium tools yet.', and thay added 4 new tools just to annoy us every time when we have to set a full attack. One and the half years later, I bet it was the same guy who came up with the same idea but this time he wanted 10 new tools.

Perhaps the developers are solely focussed on the PC version. Long lists of tools are less of a problem there because they use drop-down menus, presets, etc. 
  • Laulau (FR1)Laulau (FR1) FR1 Posts: 49
    We Listen!
    Feedback from our community is absolutely invaluable and we want to let you know that we are listening. Two great examples of this are that we have not implemented the protection for burning castles and not the limitation of sabotages as previously shown. Please keep that feedback coming.
    Is it just flatery or a reality?

Please check https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/49295/spy-speed-build-item-boost
    a simple variable to change to respect those who have spent so many materials to spare time spying?
  • When wil be legion of daisyum avaliable @CM_Crom Cruach @Lagertha @Selene ???

• Growing ruby bonus on subscription?

What is this going to look like, what will be the top level and can it stack with ruby deals?

When wil be legion of daisyum avaliable @CM_Crom Cruach @Lagertha @Selene ???

Soon... please be patient.
    Here is my constructive inputs:

1) In BloodCrow allow khan medals for dethrone
    2) In Samurai Invasion incorporate something like Khan which will send attacks upon Taunt, I know it will be identical to Khans Revenge, alternate increase number of Samurai Camps to 20
    3)Remove Relic Built items use from upgradation of Barracks should only use upgrade tokens
    4)In the new Troops available after Barrack upgrade the Food consumption needs to be reduced!
    5) Provision to Trade or exchange our Equipments for both Commanders and Castellans for another Equipments which we need to make our incomplete sets!
    6) Provisions to trade or exchange All types of Tokens for Relic built and Upgrade Tokens
    7) Introduce Fortification Doublers in both BloodCrow and FL

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    I like that samurai is different to nomad, and hope that it is not made identical (bloodcrows and foreign invasion are virtually indistinguishable).
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • I wish thay never added the PC version of bloodcrows and samurai invasion events, the glory version of the samurai was different enough from the foreign invasion to not feel like a copy, we had 3 different invasion events instead of 2 different and 2 copy. I bet most of the mobile players would agree with this.

I wish thay never added the PC version of bloodcrows and samurai invasion events, the glory version of the samurai was different enough from the foreign invasion to not feel like a copy, we had 3 different invasion events instead of 2 different and 2 copy. I bet most of the mobile players would agree with this.

Yes, in my opinion since all founder members along with the original developers exiting GGS after the Take-Over by Stillfront no new stuff could be developed so Copy- Past of codes is way of introducing new stuff to us

BWM @ E4K IN
    Why is Prime Time offers always implemented during Berimond Token and boosters offers?

Why is Prime Time offers not there during Glory boosters offers?

This I have reported for the last One Year now and this keeps happening! Which means not fixed !

So the claim of "We are Listening" is a big lie!!!

BWM @ E4K IN
    Last Khan Revenge I did not make any purchases as all offers were useless for me!

I still Top my group in Kingdom League!

So let see if GGS will be same generous to let me play free and yet Top Kingdom League!

This time I see good offers but No Prime Time offer!

I am not sure if GGS are really into earning their Revenue!

BWM @ E4K IN
    Waited for 1 hour 40 minutes of the good offer time but did not see any Prime Time offer!

let see in next round of the same offer!

BWM @ E4K IN
    As expected when the offer which I dont want is on the Prime Time offer comes ON!

Where is Fairness in the Game?

This has been going on for more than a year now!

My reports has gone to dead ears !

BWM @ E4K IN
    bwm (IN1) said:
    As expected when the offer which I dont want is on the Prime Time offer comes ON!

Where is Fairness in the Game?

This has been going on for more than a year now!

My reports has gone to dead ears !

But at least you've broken the Forum record for use of exclamation marks.

• big Ron (US2)big Ron (US2) US2 Posts: 42
    There are two 'simple' enhancements we regular players desperately need:

- whatever troops and tools I pick in a wave in the attack setup screen, give me a little button that will copy those troops and tools to the next wave.  It cant be hard to build that - and will save tons of time filling in flags etc.   

- why can't I move move than 150 tools in wave at a time.  This has been requested soo many times by soo many players and constantly ignored by GG - but still badly needed (as all event rewards are dropped at main)
  • Gondod (GB1)Gondod (GB1) GB1 Posts: 61

The copy and paste is attack presets, which they have been working on for a while, but haven’t implemented yet.

Increased amount of tools being able to be sent to outposts has been requested multiple times, but they haven’t announced that yet, and if they do add it they will probably add it into a subscription.

Sign In to comment.