Home General Discussions

New defense troops, priority on wall

So over which other defense soldiers do they have priority on wall? I'm mostly interested do they have the priority over royal defense, suppose they don't have over the desert defenders what wouldn't make sense. Anyone has them yet?

Comments

• Yup, that's why I ask. And now again I wish we had control over that, to choose which soldiers have priority on wall and not the system.

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 957

So over which other defense soldiers do they have priority on wall? I'm mostly interested do they have the priority over royal defense, suppose they don't have over the desert defenders what wouldn't make sense. Anyone has them yet?

I will inquire and see if I can get some information.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Other98OfEmpire (INT4)Other98OfEmpire (INT4) INT4 Posts: 222
    edited 23.03.2019

@Lagertha you don't have to waste time on this, someone will eventually unlock them and I will know. However, I would like you to pass the suggestion us to choose which defenders have the priority on the wall 😊

Thanks

• CM_Crom CruachCM_Crom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 809
    edited 25.03.2019
    Thanks for the suggestion, we will pass it along.
  • WillardvB (NL1)WillardvB (NL1) NL1 Posts: 141

@Lagertha you don't have to waste time on this, someone will eventually unlock them and I will know. However, I would like you to pass the suggestion us to choose which defenders have the priority on the wall 😊

Thanks

Why? Normally the best defenders have priority. You will weaker troops on the wall?
  • It's about strategy. Sometimes "weaker" troops are better in defending the wall.

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,139

???????

• Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 345
    edited 27.03.2019

If I remember correctly (but I could be wrong), the defenders with higher defense strength for their type will take priority. I do not have the new defenders yet, so I haven't seen them on the wall personally. But using knowledge from other troops in the past, the new defenders will more than likely take priority on the wall before kgd (kings guard defenders). I will look into it a bit more though. 

Post edited by Black Rose on
Sign In to comment.