Home New to Empire: Four Kingdoms?

Inviting player from other servers

Hi friends.. 
 For new player, playing this games is not tough, but not easy too, for this I, invited  players from other servers they can come in Indian Server and Join my alliance ( Rising Empire ) at there we can teach all TECHNIQUE OF ALL., how can a player increse his Mighty point and how to collect rubbies more tha   one lakh lakh in 1 month, and more, all techique of hitting, every thing. 

Many secrets of attacking we can tell here. ....  
thanks 

Comments

• Seems things are going really bad on IN1 server...
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • K-9 (IN1)K-9 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 19
    inviting player is not bad.  this is called TOURISM    i think you dont know tourism
  • @kharthik I think you do not distinguish tourism and immigration.
    But ok, you have the right to invite )
    then stop Ru and In..... people's  .   there are many RU player in Ind server. and in Ru too. 

• We search US or China addicted player :-) We can offer fast growth to 70lvl, 100 legendary level. and big ally help. We are small group of E4K veterans. If anyone have interest, then write to me.
    Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2
  • Always wondered if you change servers, do you loose your level and abilities both in your original and new server?

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580

Always wondered if you change servers, do you loose your level and abilities both in your original and new server?

If you change servers then yes, you start again from level 1 on the new server.  
  • Guys, I'm definitely sure you're calling to young players. No one experienced one will drop a 800+ castle to start a new (very expensive) long years challenge once again. So you'll get loosers, no good players. You really need them?  Seems a kind of honeypot.

Bro. After my call I got new players, truly your words, but one thing you forget, 100 is collection of 1+1+1+...... . I think you miss it.

New and fresh member, they are blanked copy, and good learners. I think you also forget this.

Your last two lines..("so you will get.....of honeypot).... Wrote for me... I accept it. Come and see ... I am looser or what ???? Ha ha ha . Come in SERVER INDIA for one event , and check us.

Regards

K-9

Rising Empire

Indian server

An Indian never fails..

Sign In to comment.