Main castle Food production

I wonder what the bread production is for people on other servers in their main castle!

Food Production: 23,289.2
Beri bonus: yes
Player Subscription: No

Veni vidi Verduveltje

Comments

• Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) Posts: 185INT4
    I wonder what the bread production is for people on other servers in their main castle!

Food Production: 23,289.2
    Beri bonus: yes
    Player Subscription: No

you've got about 10k on me (I don't have Beri bonus or subscription)
  • Without beri bonus i have +/- 21.300 production
    Veni vidi Verduveltje

• 🙈
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 363Moderator
    Keep in mind the fusion forge helps.
  • difoe (GR1)difoe (GR1) Posts: 308GR1
    edited 12.02.2019
    The main castle is pretty much the worst and you should max it last since the rest of the castles will scale better with decorations and build items.
    I've got it at 14k production 307% productivity, 1 greenhouse lvl20 , no bonuses, half of the castle is guardhouses.
  • The main castle is pretty much the worst and you should max it last since the rest of the castles will scale better with decorations and build items.
    I've got it at 14k production 307% productivity, 1 greenhouse lvl20 , no bonuses, half of the castle is guardhouses.
    I disagree.

I can hold 13/14k deff in my main Castle and run neutral. (So i have more deff in my main Castle than that).

I have 0 guardhouses: why Bother :p
    Veni vidi Verduveltje
  • DaIsh (INT4)DaIsh (INT4) Posts: 1INT4
    How do you use Fusion Forge to help with food production? I would love to know as I am thinking the fusion forge is a waste of my time. I don't think anyone in my alliance is even using it.
  • Forge your po pieces higher and your castle Po is higher. Makes your production higher. Only way to get 20k+ food per hour in your main castle is to forge Po due to the limited space and limited 100% production buildings.

• Can i get some pictures of your castle layout?

HYDROgoose @ GG 1
Sign In to comment.