Home Strategy, Tips & Tactics

Joining higher kingdoms?

IsIit any worth nowadays?
Before when i played it was for coins and equipment mostly coz there were no nomads and stuff like now.
Now I don't see much of an advantage joining it.
Joining it would mean just more coins to spend in case of an attack and then transferring the army. Also, the main reason I didn't join yet was for villages, coz there was no wait to get brand new ones coz they never appear and I would probably land somewhere in the middle but that changed with the new village system.
On the other side an advantage is more castles to produce tools and then move them around and ofc probably more fun at wars.

Now Im somewhere at 50/50 joining or not.
Let me hear your opinions :)
Thanks.

Best Answers

• Ice Queen (US1)Ice Queen (US1) US1 Posts: 88
    Accepted Answer
    Before when i played it was for coins and equipment mostly coz there were no nomads and stuff like now.
    Joining it would mean just more coins to spend in case of an attack and then transferring the army. Also, the main reason I didn't join yet was for villages, coz there was no wait to get brand new ones coz they never appear and I would probably land somewhere in the middle but that changed with the new village system.
    On the other side an advantage is more castles to produce tools and then move them around and ofc probably more fun at wars.

Thanks.
    If you have teammates in upper kingdoms, not joining is kind of selfish. Aside from being able to attack in those kingdoms, you're also able to support your alliance as well. The upper kingdoms are  means to help you grow and strengthen your account. Of course that's a lot easier now that GG makes winning free equipment sets that much easier. So not only is it means to strengthen your account, but your alliance as well. You will need those kingdom rss for legendary buildings. Depending on your level, that may not seem like a big deal now, but building up krss production now will make upgrading leg buildings/HoLs a lot easier too. Just speaking from a Leg 800 POV. 

Answers

• Ice Queen (US1)Ice Queen (US1) US1 Posts: 88
    Accepted Answer

Thanks.
    If you have teammates in upper kingdoms, not joining is kind of selfish. Aside from being able to attack in those kingdoms, you're also able to support your alliance as well. The upper kingdoms are  means to help you grow and strengthen your account. Of course that's a lot easier now that GG makes winning free equipment sets that much easier. So not only is it means to strengthen your account, but your alliance as well. You will need those kingdom rss for legendary buildings. Depending on your level, that may not seem like a big deal now, but building up krss production now will make upgrading leg buildings/HoLs a lot easier too. Just speaking from a Leg 800 POV. 
  • Thanks for the opinions :) 

My main reason for not joining was the lack of villages but now thats not a problem anymore. So guess hk I'm coming :smiley:
Sign In to comment.