Home General Discussions

Kingdom's League

Im in the division with all lvl 70 players, with just me being lvl 45.
How am I supposed to compete against them while they have 4 or more waves to attack the foreign (while I have only 3) and much more space for tools, not to mention the option to increase the defense of the foreign castles?

Seems many other low lvl players have a similar situation. 

Comments

• So I can't speak for your particular situation, but I would imagine those Level 70 players may be retired or have less knowledge about the game. I do recommend looking at the might points and alliances they are in. Though I will admit it is strange.
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    Yes, we have a lvl35 in our alliance that's up against six lvl 70s and two in the 60s but our lvl 35 has more might points than any of them.  seems groupings are at least partially related to might points.  While our player is in and out of 1st place it doesn't seems far to pit them against each other.  Even a very inactive 70 could easily score more points than a very active lvl35 with so many more tools slots alone let alone much better targets
  • Ivan Again (INT4)Ivan Again (INT4) INT4 Posts: 1,379
    I just earned a gold medal and i see that lvl40 castles are higher in season ranking than me. There should be a differentiation between levels since i had to make 2mil glory to get that medal while they needed must less glory and probably had 0 competition at that level.
    Also what is wrong with the kingdom titles? I got a gold medal and didn't even get to the next title
    I assume you are all the same rank (ie 1 gold medal), for now. Since you all got that medal at the same time, they can't be using timing to differentiate you. But I do wonder how they will split players who have the same number of medals at the end of the Season Ranking.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,667
    edited 23.01.2019
    @difoe (GR1) more annoying would be to get lots of glory, get 2nd every day and not get on the leaderboard at all.

Were fl and bc incomings removed because of way kingdom league does rankings?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • So I can't speak for your particular situation, but I would imagine those Level 70 players may be retired or have less knowledge about the game. I do recommend looking at the might points and alliances they are in. Though I will admit it is strange.
    Well, they don't seem retired with the first one being at 700k glory and the second one close behind, others not that far either. 
    For me to make 700k glory there is absolutely no way.
    I can't use that dethrone feature or whatever its called, it's only for lvl70 players. 
    I don't have the hall, I dont have 4 or more waves and I don't have castles higher than lvl 60 (60 only if really lucky, but they don't have that much army either).... And so on
    When do titles change? My bar is full but title still same.
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 445
    Im in the division with all lvl 70 players, with just me being lvl 45.
    How am I supposed to compete against them while they have 4 or more waves to attack the foreign (while I have only 3) and much more space for tools, not to mention the option to increase the defense of the foreign castles?

Seems many other low lvl players have a similar situation. 
    I'm not saying it's not,  but that could be a possibility Other98.
  • enricoluS (NL1)enricoluS (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148
    Yes, we have a lvl35 in our alliance that's up against six lvl 70s and two in the 60s but our lvl 35 has more might points than any of them.  seems groupings are at least partially related to might points.  While our player is in and out of 1st place it doesn't seems far to pit them against each other.  Even a very inactive 70 could easily score more points than a very active lvl35 with so many more tools slots alone let alone much better targets
    Yeah it seemd partially related but definitly not fully
    There is a division on my server that contains 8 players of the top 10 with 1.7-2.5M might points...and then theres one guy in it with about 100k might...seems fair
    enricoluS @ GG 1
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    edited 23.01.2019
    Yeah it seemd partially related but definitly not fully
    There is a division on my server that contains 8 players of the top 10 with 1.7-2.5M might points...and then theres one guy in it with about 100k might...seems fair

I've seen similar as well now too... I have no clue, lol
  • Zamy (US1)Zamy (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    They've broken fls this update, its like here...have this new thing...while we destroy this old thing that was nearly great
    This.
  • They've broken fls this update, its like here...have this new thing...while we destroy this old thing that was nearly great
    Even Exile under dethrone doesn't fix it. I have yet to see an FL at 1k troops or more. This issue is rather frustrating to many of my members, myself included.
    It isn't clear to me which prizes result from having the Season Pass, and which we get without the Season Pass. 
    Can someone please explain how the Season Pass is worth 251k rubies?

• white queen (AU1)white queen (AU1) AU1 Posts: 144
    Yeah in your dreams GG lol
    edited 24.01.2019
    Once season pass is active, the season pass rewards have yellow boxes, before it is active they are shown "locked".

So in this example, for both kinds of reward only first 2 for each type you get for free (in future), everything else is kingdom pass reward.
    thanks Lezley
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    Hey guys. I have a bit more information on the rewards for you. In relation to rankings where players have the same amount/value of medals: Division scores are ranked by event score only. Overall ranking is ranked by title and in case of the same title by amount of medals (with gold > silver > bronze).

It is hardly possible to reach the same amount of medals on every level. First they compare the amount of gold medals to each other, in case of a tie they compare the amount of silver medals, if tie, the system compares the amount of bronze medals to each other until one player has more medals in an area then the other. In the rare case that indeed to players have the exact medal distribution, system tosses a coin.

In relation to how many points you get for each medal and how many points you need for each title, this ain’t something that I can release. GGS know that players enjoy figuring this aspect out. But I can tell you that you can expect to always reach the next title with 2 gold medals with the current balancing, as a rule of thumb.

Hope this helps!
  • @Selene what about my siituation? Its really unfair  :/
    Btw instead tossing a coin why not reward both of them or all of them, if more? 
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) US2 Posts: 213
    Enjoy not knowing when u level up? GG doesn't know their players at all. I've never seen such a bad determination of who ranks higher with same medal count. So basically top 10 rewards will be a random computer draw.  
    edited 24.01.2019
    Ok, so it's early days yet, 12 days to go, but gb1 currently has 531 players with 2 gold medals, their rank decided randomly?

If you need 2 gold medals for each title, why was title progress bar shown full after 1 gold medal won, with no change in title?
    @Selene what about my siituation? Its really unfair  :/
    I’ve asked about this and am awaiting a response. 

Enjoy not knowing when u level up? GG doesn't know their players at all. I've never seen such a bad determination of who ranks higher with same medal count. So basically top 10 rewards will be a random computer draw.  
    I think they mean that players enjoy figuring out how they get points. 

Ok, so it's early days yet, 12 days to go, but gb1 currently has 531 players with 2 gold medals, their rank decided randomly?

If you need 2 gold medals for each title, why was title progress bar shown full after 1 gold medal won, with no change in title?
    Very early days and this is the first play through. 
  • Main reason I don't bother investing my time into that league.
    So many failures in this event, just not worth investing anything until it gets stabilized.
    I just don't understand how they didn't see this coming, such big holes in the event which you just shouldn't be able to miss with some analyzing and testing. Just strange for a multimillion company.
  • Coynested (US1)Coynested (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    Nice of GG to set unattainable goals. FL are completely broken. Can't get big enough targets to gain enough glory to get even a fraction of the FL rewards. And it makes Kingdom's League a complete grind. No fun for anyone. Why bother adding dethrone option when it doesn't do anything any more. Just get the same crappy targets over and over again.

The only way to win, is not to play (or spend piles of cash).
  • SNAKE 007 (GB1)SNAKE 007 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    After Day 1 .... I won my division in KL. Overall on GB1 I was 7th. So logically you would think I would be 7th in the KL Season Rankings but no I was 65th! Go figure ... not bothered since then. Another event when ranking is confusing 
    SNAKE 007 @ GG 1
    edited 25.01.2019
    Under "Kingdom's League Rewards" in the main information tab it states "Medals are needed to earn kingdom title promotions". 

The top 4 players of one of the divisions all have the same title (Wild Brawler) even though they have vastly different medal counts (and points): 
    Player 1   1.5m gp, 2 gold, 1 silver
    Player 2   1.0m gp, 1 gold, 2 silver
    Player 3   400k gp, 2 bronze
    Player 4   300k gp, 1 bronze

How are they all the same Title??  And why did they all get their second title at the same time?

The Reward Info window says that "the rewards you have already earned are check marked".  I can't see what rewards I have already earned. I see nothing check marked.

Are the "Event End Rewards" we see beneath Rewards for Next Kingdom Title paid at the end of Foreign Invasion, Samurai,  etc? ie They are not Kingdom's League season end rewards - the end of the whole Kingdom's League 'event' - but rather for each sub-event?

After Day 1 .... I won my division in KL. Overall on GB1 I was 7th. So logically you would think I would be 7th in the KL Season Rankings but no I was 65th! Go figure ... not bothered since then. Another event when ranking is confusing 
    I think you were equal 1st. ie everyone with one gold medal. 
    edited 25.01.2019
    What about the farms and low levels that gather gold medals without any competition in their division?
    Let's say there are 2 divisions.
    The first one has low level players where 9/10 are inactive. This means at the remaining player which is active will get gold medals without any effort.
    The second division has the top 10 players of the server where all of their glory points are 5mil+. This means that maybe the top player has 10mil and gets a gold medal, while the second player has 9mil and gets a silver medal. Maybe they switch places in another event so they end up with 10 gold 5 silver and 2 bronze.
    In the mean time the low level player has gathered 17 gold medals with zero effort.
    The kingdoms league ends and the low level player gets 1st place with 17 gold medals while the server's top players get place 20 or lower. 
    Now explain to me how is this fair for the players that worked their asses off and put in the game hundreds of euros during that kingdoms league, just to get a puny decoration.
    As I understand it, the divisions get reset each event (ie after FL, then again after Sams, etc). So a farm or low level with a gold medal every day in FL will hopefully get matched against top players for Sams. That farm won't get any more gold medals.
  • SNAKE 007 (GB1)SNAKE 007 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Ivan, I don’t think GG works like that ... if at the end of KL 5 people are tied, with Sam ramping of medals, let’s say all gold, not all 5 will get the top 1st place reward. Ranking makes no sense.

Can any of the mods shed some light ? 
    SNAKE 007 @ GG 1
    edited 25.01.2019
    @Samwise_Gamgee kingdoms league season rankings is broken since todays update. It is showing players who have 3, 2 or 1 gold medals, but players who have golds and other types too are showing as not qualified!
    edited 25.01.2019
    @Selene what about my siituation? Its really unfair  :/
    Okay so they’ve gotten back to me about this. It was the first event so it was decided a bit randomly as it was impossible, at that stage, to tell who would be active in the events. The more events that are played, the better the system will get at analysing where you should be and who you should be against. 
Sign In to comment.