New Shapeshifter Castellan Stats

13»

Comments

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 932
    How do you figure that the ruby version is still weaker then the best cast that can be created, every one of the ss is better then the best cast we can make right now, really the only difference is 10% troops on wall that can be put with wk or a little more with the right hero but your giving up a lot of cy strength, the extra range and melee strength for the ss cast actually makes the charms version better then a highlander with 60% wall or even 66% with the hero. Bc the added strength actually makes it like there’s more on the wall then really I’d, Plus the cy bonus for ss is already unmatched, now the ruby version without hol. 
    Its not that I don’t want to see this cast, they just should have something that’s going to make offense be able to compete with it with out having to wait hardly anytime bc it’s already so lol sided. 
    I agree with the point that currently we do not have Commanders to finish off 20k defense in a Castle!

I see many players using dead IDs to support the active ID with defense this way they over come the need of high food production!

GGS is not willing to solve the Dead IDs issue for many years now!
    BWM @ E4K IN
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 932

GG JUST DO THE CAST SETS LET THE MASSES HAVE THEM AVAILABLE WHEN THEY ARE OUT IN USE THEN YOU CAN START DOING A COM TO COUNTER IT BUT UNTIL THEN ..... STOP DELAYING IT ......"}}">https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/comment/310601#Comment_310601

It took long i know but now they have actually announced it to be in the march update a few weeks ago, so screaming that it isnt here yet really is just stupid and pointless because it isnt supposed to be

The march update will most likely be in the last week of march since its like that basicly every month, so until the last week of march just wait and see

There is a saying "perfection is ongoing" one can never achieve 100% perfection it has to be progressively achived

so my suggestion is put out whatever you have as you have done to this game also!

BWM @ E4K IN
13»
Sign In to comment.