LANKESHWAR ID - IN1 SERVER

Comments

• you are requested to please recoved lankeshwar Id because such people those who go in any other player I’d and create problem should be given message that unfair things which are being practise won’t be tolerated by good games, wrong things will be wrong, I personal feel recovering I’d and giving chance to play who has really given lot of time and money to his I’d would be appreciated kindly recover and support as we all in this group and india server Would like his I’d to recovered by you Paul and rest good games team 
  • lankeshwar (IN1)lankeshwar (IN1) Posts: 17IN1
    edited 03.04.2019
    @lankeshwar (IN1) my heartfelt condolences with your loss brother. But the issue which is being discussed is not an only case with your ID. Many other IDs have been hacked as well and nothing has been returned till date. Hope that ggs teams up to clear up all the pending cases just because a heavy Ruby player is facing the same problem. This would help in bringing back many of our lost players as well who are suffering the same issue. :smiley:
    Seen you real face too sujay
    What whole server says about you is true.
    Whole world can see how poor you guys are by your posts on forum
    Thing is about wrong cheat happened in game.
    it can happen with anyone.
    next one can be you even.
    @ggs U SEE HOW MUCH VALUE MY LANKESHWAR ID HAVE THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE FEAR IF ID COMES BACK THEY WILL LOSE WAR AND CAME HERE TO SAY ALL THIS BALONEY.
    TRUTH IS ALWAYS VISIBLE. Lol

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE
    Post edited by Selene on
  • @lankeshwar (IN1) and why do you share your password with other members of your alliance ? Is it that you are so weak that you can't play ? Or perhaps you need an assistant to play on behalf of you, because you lack skillsets of gaming ? 
    If good game studios looks into IP addresses of all the devices which are logging into your ID they will discover that it's actually 2-3 people's combined efforts in your particular account. 

If you can't play, get a life man. Don't keep your assistants to play and beat their chests by calling themselves ruby players infronI of whole server. 
    Just tell me who all have access of your id ?
    You fools will tell me this now ?
    go concentrate on your wirk
    dont poke me here. U and your id both are useless.
    and dont utter my name again.
    Dont like to talk to such fools.
  • @elang (IN1)  everyone knows who has been abusive with proofs, it has been provided for good game studios support email. 
    And regarding your comments about IP address, we are busy with our life and have life outside of the game. Not having enough time to keep 3 devices for the game.  And if you go through the thread you will come to know who has been commenting in civilised manners, I can show empathy towards you for your lack of it.  
    I advise you to press a charge with cyber crime for IP address of the device from which you say your alliance ID has been destroyed. Hope it will be helpful for you. 
    But let me also tell you that sharing password to others is illegal according to good games studos, and if somwoso among yourselves has done something like that, I wonder how good games studio is responsible ? 

• Why all DT player are craying here Buffalo black bull @victor Dada shushu why came in humans go in animals about Dark players you also run with @victor ;

Regards
    Akashelke
  • @elang (IN1)  everyone knows who has been abusive with proofs, it has been provided for good game studios support email. 
    And regarding your comments about IP address, we are busy with our life and have life outside of the game. Not having enough time to keep 3 devices for the game.  And if you go through the thread you will come to know who has been commenting in civilised manners, I can show empathy towards you for your lack of it.  
    I advise you to press a charge with cyber crime for IP address of the device from which you say your alliance ID has been destroyed. Hope it will be helpful for you. 
    But let me also tell you that sharing password to others is illegal according to good games studos, and if somwoso among yourselves has done something like that, I wonder how good games studio is responsible ? 

If id show wrong password there is option of forget password to recover password immediately. There was a bug in ggs server no mail was coming to reset password even after saying mail have been sent in game.
    Thats why uts 110% responsibility of ggs to recover id at earliest.

• @lankeshwar (IN1) I'm not the one who is shouting at top pitch here that " my id has been hacked etc etc ". I have lost certain items, and I have submitted an email to auppsup regarding that, I believe they will look into it and take proper acrioac. That's it. And stop being a hypocrit ...no you have not yet reached such a level that we mere humans are not worthy of uttering your mere name... sorry to break your bubble...doesn do happens like that. 

If you share your ID's password and someone sells things in your ID...I wonder how GGS is responsible for that..! You should have taken better care of your ID....and I can see that your chest beating hasn't stopped yet... ;) 

yes bro whole server has proof who all are abusive. Your allaince descriptions are itself filled with abusive language and you empathise us for not being civilised. A BiG salute to you man.
    and dont talk about having life outside game, because i know you guys are frustrated with it or else you wont be abusing soo much.

Regarding the cyber crime, we have already launched complaint and are not far from arresting the person responsible for it. Just waiting for ggs to confirm the ip addresses and imei no. of the device. Thank you :)

and do not be surprised if one of you get arrested for this crime. :D

• Shadow Man (IN1)Shadow Man (IN1) Posts: 6
    edited 17.01.2019
    Ggs dont give a **k to ur opinion DT players...so stop showing that u guys are very free to write long messages to stop ur baap id getting recovered....they will do what they feel ryt..stop creating nuisance in forum...if having guts defend our attacks...instead of fighting here...grow up kids:)...and if they start tracking ip address which is playing many id and start blocking ids ...sorry but DT will be no more then...and ur all jobless people wl become more free for useless things
  • @lankeshwar (IN1) I'm not the one who is shouting at top pitch here that " my id has been hacked etc etc ". I have lost certain items, and I have submitted an email to auppsup regarding that, I believe they will look into it and take proper acrioac. That's it. And stop being a hypocrit ...no you have not yet reached such a level that we mere humans are not worthy of uttering your mere name... sorry to break your bubble...doesn do happens like that. 

If you share your ID's password and someone sells things in your ID...I wonder how GGS is responsible for that..! You should have taken better care of your ID....and I can see that your chest beating hasn't stopped yet... ;) 
    as i said earlier Mr. Brainless, think before you talk

GGS is responsible because of  thier reset password bug.

had that not been there we would not have lost anything other than few coins and resources
  • @lankeshwar (IN1)  It's your ID , you are the one who had set up password, even if it comes as wrong the max that can happen is troops will desert.  Then your complaint should be " troops desert " instead of all these shouting... 
    Anyhow you have sent a complaint right ? Let them take appropriate actions. Give them the time. Stop acting like a child who has lost his toy car...PEACE ... :) 
    edited 03.04.2019
    @lankeshwar (IN1) I'm not the one who is shouting at top pitch here that " my id has been hacked etc etc ". I have lost certain items, and I have submitted an email to auppsup regarding that, I believe they will look into it and take proper acrioac. That's it. And stop being a hypocrit ...no you have not yet reached such a level that we mere humans are not worthy of uttering your mere name... sorry to break your bubble...doesn do happens like that. 

Your poor ids dont have anything to lose lol
    and its game if u or your team have guts try to show some glorious work in game.
    dont utter cabbages from your mouth here.
    Talk with commanders or castellans not here.
    lol

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE
    Post edited by Selene on
  • @lankeshwar (IN1)  It's your ID , you are the one who had set up password, even if it comes as wrong the max that can happen is troops will desert.  Then your complaint should be " troops desert " instead of all these shouting... 
    Anyhow you have sent a complaint right ? Let them take appropriate actions. Give them the time. Stop acting like a child who has lost his toy car...PEACE ... :) 
    Why you guys dont mind your own business?
    FOOLS WILL BE FOOLS ALWAYS.
    GO FIND SOME BETTER TRICKS YOU UNEMPLOYED PEOPLES WHICH ARE A WASTE ND LOAD ON INDIA.
  • @elang (IN1) Mr brainiac , why would be GGS respomsibre, if you didn't shared passwords? Didn't GGS said not to share password for security reasons ? 
    Good to hear that you guys are taking legal actions. I will be looking forward for the results.
    And no, none from us will be worried about it because we are happy with our own ids...we don't find the necessity to play in other ids :) 
  • It's a forum, it is meant to be a stage where everyone can post their opinions hence  don't worry about us writing over here. @lankeshwar (IN1) 
    edited 03.04.2019
    @elang (IN1) Mr brainiac , why would be GGS respomsibre, if you didn't shared passwords? Didn't GGS said not to share password for security reasons ? 
    Good to hear that you guys are taking legal actions. I will be looking forward for the results.
    And no, none from us will be worried about it because we are happy with our own ids...we don't find the necessity to play in other ids :) 
    You give proof that i shared password
    i dint shared password at all.
    dont utter kangaroos i told u before too.

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE
    Post edited by Selene on
  • And are you scared to use English for writing ? Why do you use Hindi for taking inappropriate words & abuses ? @lankeshwar (IN1) doesn't matters how many posts you post from your friendsf ids...we all know it's you @lankeshwar (IN1)
  • It's a forum, it is meant to be a stage where everyone can post their opinions hence  don't worry about us writing over here. @lankeshwar (IN1) 
    Lol i can understand your fear of id recovery.
    PEACE LOL
  • We have played from long time.... since sam0007, sc1, strong crusader, etc.... there's nothing to fear about @lankeshwar (IN1) ID .Moreover it's a game not life
  • @Gk blr (IN1) BSDK ....Start attacking in game bro instead of creating issue on forum..if u have guts...:)
  • @Gk blr (IN1) don't show your bi.g b..di  here  okay 
  • We have played from long time.... since sam0007, sc1, strong crusader, etc.... there's nothing to fear about @lankeshwar (IN1) ID .Moreover it's a game not life
    Keep barking lol
    You guys are good at it.
  • @lankeshwar (IN1) at the max you will attack my ID few more times ... What else ? It's not like you achieved a Nobel prize for something great... LoL 
  • Shadow Man (IN1) said:
    @Gk blr (IN1) BSDK ....Start attacking in game bro instead of creating issue on forum..if u have guts...:)
    Why don't you use English ? Are you afraid that others will come to know about your vocabulary ? 
    Keep barking lol
    You guys are good at it.
    Who started this thread ? Who started beating up their chest ? Dude it's a digital world game. Not lokl you have built a castle in an actual city. So come out of your bubble. 
    Keep barking lol
    You guys are good at it.
    Who started this thread ? Who started beating up their chest ? Dude it's a digital world game. Not lokl you have built a castle in an actual city. So come out of your bubble. 
    CONTINUE BARKING ALL ENJOYING LOL
  • @lankeshwar (IN1)we feel sympathetic towards your loss. Hope you will take care of your ID by not sharing the access password with anyone else and obey rules and regulations of good game studios :) 
  • @lankeshwar  
    idhaar toh jhund leke agaye. Nice strategy.. 
    First  hack  I'd and alliance  then beg to stop  recovering  it.  
  • Ye victor k tatte skill ki baat kar rahe.... Kal jo tatta Alok ki id me Khel Raha tha kuch sikhao us kutte k beej ko ... 18k troops chudwa Liya apna....aur Hume skill sikhayenge... Looser alliance
  • Shomit (IN1)Shomit (IN1) Posts: 13IN1
    edited 03.04.2019
    This game has become a nuisance.. totally bananas.. whenever mailing ggs .. always :- 
    Password sharing not allowed we can't do anything.. blah blah blah.. Still 3 months gone ggs not refunding my id .. u pol r crazy ? Or totay out of senses ? Don't forget D person lankesh is buying rubies worth lakhs of rupees every month !!!!! His id is D best in in1 server.. so pls don't let his id go waste and recover it ASAP

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE
    Post edited by Selene on
This discussion has been closed.