LANKESHWAR ID - IN1 SERVER

Whole id is destroyed and all equipments decorations, rubies and coins were sold out
 Top id in server
 With both claw king and invincible title Currently top in nomads event

Comments

• LagerthaLagertha Posts: 30Moderator

Shadow Man, please submit a ticket to GGE support.  This matter can not be addressed here in forums.

I am very sorry to read this though.  Please read thread on account security and share with other members.

Your Account Security is Important!

• Fault. is on Goodgame Studious side also!!

As soon as we realised someone is misusing the account, the real owner tried to recover the account by using "forgot password",  but due to Goodgane studious bug issues the email was not being generated. Also till date even if the email gets generated, one cannot reset their password.

Contacting support took the account holder of Lankeshwar 4 days to respond!!!!  is GGS kidding or dont they ever care about such unfortunate incidents???!!!

A premium account player who spends lakhs of money every month is treated like this by ggs. Hats off to you guys.

Just wondering what will happen to us non ruby players if such things occur!! Will they reply after a month or just delete the ticket?!

Either way ggs should and must recover what ever was lost, because of their password recovery issues.
  • StarFall (IN1)StarFall (IN1) Posts: 15
    edited 15.01.2019
    All night we are trying to forget password but not get forget password because of you gge your bug problems increase our heart problems because of you not sending password too us and lankeshwar primium player id in Indian sever are destroy 
  • Player tried to recover his account password at that time ggs not responding not expected from ggs also he waits since 5 days still ggs studio seams really busy that not even responding any of the mail of that particular player who's I'd already destroyed by someone if a player invested a lot in game after that he not gets back his account in few period of time he loose his interest in game but I don't think GGS have time or curtacy to give any kind of respond to players kindly work on the things which is needed to save accounts 
  • Player tried to recover his account password at that time ggs not responding not expected from ggs also he waits since 5 days still ggs studio seams really busy that not even responding any of the mail of that particular player who's I'd already destroyed by someone if a player invested a lot in game after that he not gets back his account in few period of time he loose his interest in game but I don't think GGS have time or curtacy to give any kind of respond to players kindly work on the things which is needed to save accounts 
    thakkarns @ GG 1
  • What happened  is really  sad,  never  expected  this from ggs support,  the password  recovery  option was not working, even receipt  wasn't  coming.  Years of investment  and efforts  gone over  4hours.  Till today  ggs couldn't  track  a single  culprit  or even last time with optimus prime account  ggs was not  helpful.  Let's  see if they wake up now. 
    FYI  if a company  like good game studious  cannot  provide  support  in time irrespectable to the time, they shouldn't  run this game. After all we recharge  a lot to keep our id running.  Support  is the first thing  we expect. 
Sign In to comment.