Home Update Questions & Feedback

Discussion Thread - Plans for Q1 2019

LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 952
Here is where you can discuss the plans for Q1 2019.
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    Disappointed no gem removal announced, seems an easy change to make.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • LagerthaLagertha Moderator Posts: 952
    Just like private villages happened, we just need to stay hopeful.
  • Jaalan (US2)Jaalan (US2) US2 Posts: 75
    I very much wanted to see Gem Removal in Q1 2029. Very displeased it is not.
    Lagertha said:
    Just like private villages happened, we just need to stay hopeful.
    I will hope for it.

Lots of other things I'm looking forward to announced already, hospital changes, changes to rewards so we don't accidentally lose, filters, more commanders, and finally presets.
    edited 19.12.2018
    • We are also looking at ways to improve rewards that adversely affect your game experience, such as troops who consume the food of your main army.
    Can we have a bit of clarity on what this means please. I realise you like to keep some things as a surprise or may not know all details yet, but does this affect quantity of troops we receive as reward (which wouldn't be popular) or are you looking at other ways to solve the problem?
    I will ask for a bit more info.  Please keep in mind we are approaching the holidays.  
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    I very much wanted to see Gem Removal in Q1 2029. Very displeased it is not.
    You shall definitely see the feature as per your wish in Q1 2019!

You are way in future my friend!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    edited 19.12.2018
    I see a lot of focus on Berimond!

Why is the FL not given more focus? The current version is Dead!

The Rewards in FL has to be PvP Equipments sets and not an Event centric Equipments sets?

We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,078
    Please do not make this game even more complicated by introducing New Relic Equipment. Did you count the different numbers of resources, tokens and currencies there are currently used in this game? It is hardly to understand anymore for new and current players. This game is getting too complex. 
  • Doctor P. (INT2)Doctor P. (INT2) INT2 Posts: 79
    1. Will the additional bonuses and effects be added to the current, already present subscriptions or will they be added as a separate, new subscription?

• MrChaos (SKN1)MrChaos (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 187
    1. Will the additional bonuses and effects be added to the current, already present subscriptions or will they be added as a separate, new subscription?

I'm guessing a new one, to get more money
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    edited 20.12.2018

This will be added to an already available subscription  :smile:
  • AlpinoloAlpinolo Posts: 3,893
    or may not know all details yet

that!

Many things are still in development and it would be way too early to give a more detailed description now. But don't worry, once we have more info for you, we will share them here of course! :)

Best.
    Mario/Alpinolo
    areaareaareaareaarea
  • Wolf (ASIA1)Wolf (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 92
    Need Look item which called Kilt of Freedom from Highlander as permanent equipment or at least make it possible to buy Multi times when ever we need to buy, we can wait for 10 days then GG offering again a single piece. furthermore you guys announcing again and again new building but not expanding walls and not improving Looks of Castles as well Map, many things of Game not more than wastage of time and money like Berimond titles, why we need to pay you for a single 3 days event after every 7 days ? make it bit comfortable for players, GG your thinking for your earning only not for players, so think about for players also try to care them if you want long run .... 

Thanks 
    Regards 
    Need Look item which called Kilt of Freedom from Highlander as permanent equipment or at least make it possible to buy Multi times when ever we need to buy, we can wait for 10 days then GG offering again a single piece. furthermore you guys announcing again and again new building but not expanding walls and not improving Looks of Castles as well Map, many things of Game not more than wastage of time and money like Berimond titles, why we need to pay you for a single 3 days event after every 7 days ? make it bit comfortable for players, GG your thinking for your earning only not for players, so think about for players also try to care them if you want long run .... 

Thanks 
    Regards 
    The equipment shops have been updated and look pieces are available one daily from what I have seen.  If you are still experiencing and issue after checking, submit a ticket so GG can look at your EQ tent.  
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    The same LTE equipment set again... Are you all trying to kill people's interest in LTE?  (I'm not joking)
    The same LTE equipment set again... Are you all trying to kill people's interest in LTE?  (I'm not joking)
    Yes GGS has all rights to kill this game!

BWM @ E4K IN
    I suggest it is also high time to provide Heroes or Gems or Look item that increases more Troops per Attack like 5k per attack or above!

Also suggest to give the 4th Outpost 

In the Dethrone you could add one more option as troops doubler 

I have noticed Fortifications do not provide Troops beyond 2k 

We need to have options to get more Horse Tails

BWM @ E4K IN
  • and players still run out, faster and faster...
    Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2
  • Doctor P. (INT2)Doctor P. (INT2) INT2 Posts: 79
    and players still run out, faster and faster...
    Players don’t matter. Only payers matter.
  • white queen (AU1)white queen (AU1) AU1 Posts: 141
    A good start to Q1 would be the ability to log in!!
  • king Ince 420 (GB1)king Ince 420 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    edited 01.01.2019
    Goodgame is ran by a group of  silly people.  That is all.  Happy new year

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE
    Post edited by Selene on
  • jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) US2 Posts: 213
    edited 01.01.2019
    First update is to desert all your troops.lol
  • WillardvB (NL1)WillardvB (NL1) NL1 Posts: 141
    We can log in again!
    We can log in again!
    Yes...but no sams now
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    Please see the news thread for an update on this. Apologies for the inconvenience. 
    Bored and have troops to feed...an update on a replacement event would be good :)
  • Do we have to monitor the forum to know if there is new event and when
    or wil we get a push notification?

i guess the first...
    This is GGS way to send all of us on New Year Day Holiday!!!

BWM @ E4K IN
    Wishing all a very Happy New Year!!!

2019!!!

BWM @ E4K IN
Sign In to comment.