Discussion Thread - December Update

Here is where you can discuss the December Update.

Comments

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,057
    edited 06.12.2018
    Hi @Lagertha, spolier buttons in Dec update info don't show anything
    the glass isn't half empty or half full... it's just half a glass.
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 15Moderator
    Hi @Lagertha, spolier buttons in Dec update info don't show anything
    Should be corrected now.  
  • Hi @Lagertha, how many of those relic greenhouses will we be able to build per castle?
    enricoluS @ GG 1
    Hi @Lagertha, how many of those relic greenhouses will we be able to build per castle?
    At this time only what we see is the information we have on the update.  I’m sure more information will follow.  If I hear anything on qty etc, I be sure to post here. 
  • Okay thanks! 
    enricoluS @ GG 1
  • Is the relic Green house only for Outer realms or will it be available for our main castles and outposts?
    Two relic greenhouses can be constructed per

Main castle
    Outpost
    Kingdom castles
    Capital & Metropolis
    Would be more helpful if all levels of greenhouse had public order, not just the higher levels.
  • IvanIvan Posts: 213
    Hyperlink to the Kingdom's League isn't working (ie "but if you want to take a closer look into the description of the Kingdom's League again then you can find it here! " )

What does that "food production increase" mean for the relic greenhouse? Is that base food? Will its output be increased by the flour mill? By Public Order? 
    Lagertha said:
    Two relic greenhouses can be constructed per

Main castle
    Outpost
    Kingdom castles
    Capital & Metropolis
    Gee, you'd reckon they'd include vital info like that in the official announcement. 
    The food production increase, is that amount of food and not a percentage?
    What day next week is the update?

How long after the update will Outer Realms begin? Immediately? 1 day? 3 days?
    edited 06.12.2018
    Outer is 14th it is in event list
    @Alpinolo , why the new building and the new currencies (construction and upgrade tokens)? What problem(s) are these addressing?  More complexity for what benefit?  
    There's a bunch of small, simple changes that players have been asking for. Instead we get more gunk. 
    Outer is 14th it is in event list
    thanks Lezley
  • That is how it always goes. GGS has no ears, so they have no idea that there are some  problems in their game. They just do their own thing. Also, there is hardly any progress on the only bug list that is maintained in this forum.
    What size is the relic greenhouse? Trying to figure out if you'd replace granaries with them or deco. I guess the latter.
  • It is a pity there are no horse tail banner rewards anymore in Outer Realms.
  • Mr Oflu 61 (TR1)Mr Oflu 61 (TR1) Posts: 9
    edited 06.12.2018
    Yeni Yabancı lord etkinliği çok saçma oldu! Defans çıkmıyor çok zor şöhret yapılıyor. Eskisi gibi istilacı komutan veren lordesuz. Tr1 serverında yakut zammı çok fazla oldu. Zaten oyun eskisi gibi yakut hediye etmiyor teklif alamayan için oyunu oynamak çok zorlaştı. Oyunu bırakıyoruz tr1 de! Eskisi gibi olsun çarkıfelek istilacı eski lord eski ucuz teklifler gibi .. Yada sileceğiz maalesef
    @Alpinolo @Lagertha
    It is a pity there are no horse tail banner rewards anymore in Outer Realms.
    Agree Willy. Was the first thing I looked for. 
    No mention in the announcement of the Outer Realms scoring system. This was fundamentally flawed last time. Has it been corrected?
  • I see the Heritage of the North cast has been added to the shop. Nice one. 
    Of course, as usual, there is a fault...
    I notice that half of the Eastern Raiders cast is now missing!
    Is this intentional @Selene ?
    Banshee @ GG 1
    Hi,

Just reread the q4 announcement, there is a lot of things mentioned in there that haven't been implemented yet, could we please have an update on those features.  I am putting below what i think is the full list.

Attacks Autofill Revamp

The new autofill will allow you to customize the maximum strength of tools used by the system, giving you the option to choose the highest tool category you want to use, such as wood, premium, elite and event tools.

We are going to implement certain filters in Empire which will help you to navigate faster:

There will be filters for your Attack Screen-, as well as a new filter for your Equipment Screen.

We are working hard to bring back one of your main requests, the Royal Capitals event. As it has been quite a while since this event was run for the last time, we are doing some tweaks to bring it live as soon as possible.

Similar to the Royal Capitals, we want to fix the Battle for Berimond event so you can finally conquer the capital of your opposing faction again! Oh, and we have some further improvements planned for the future too, so stay tuned for more news!

We will improve our current nobility contest rewards

We will improve our Hospital so that you’d be able to choose on your own which troops you want to heal first

We will enable you to actually use editable text in our current traders, making it easier to select items in bulk.

We will also work on a system that prevents your precious and hard-fought event rewards (items) from being deleted due to a full inventory. Additionally, we are also aware of rewards adversely affecting your game experience, such as rewarded troops who consume the food of your main army. We are also looking into this in the future.

It's quite a long list.

Hi,

Just reread the q4 announcement, there is a lot of things mentioned in there that haven't been implemented yet, could we please have an update on those features.  I am putting below what i think is the full list.

Attacks Autofill Revamp

The new autofill will allow you to customize the maximum strength of tools used by the system, giving you the option to choose the highest tool category you want to use, such as wood, premium, elite and event tools.

We are going to implement certain filters in Empire which will help you to navigate faster:

There will be filters for your Attack Screen-, as well as a new filter for your Equipment Screen.

We are working hard to bring back one of your main requests, the Royal Capitals event. As it has been quite a while since this event was run for the last time, we are doing some tweaks to bring it live as soon as possible.

Similar to the Royal Capitals, we want to fix the Battle for Berimond event so you can finally conquer the capital of your opposing faction again! Oh, and we have some further improvements planned for the future too, so stay tuned for more news!

We will improve our current nobility contest rewards

We will improve our Hospital so that you’d be able to choose on your own which troops you want to heal first

We will enable you to actually use editable text in our current traders, making it easier to select items in bulk.

We will also work on a system that prevents your precious and hard-fought event rewards (items) from being deleted due to a full inventory. Additionally, we are also aware of rewards adversely affecting your game experience, such as rewarded troops who consume the food of your main army. We are also looking into this in the future.

It's quite a long list.

Lezley, sometimes they tell us what they will be working on that quarter/month, not what will be released.  
    I've no idea why, I guess to whet our appetite.

edited 07.12.2018
    Was just going to edit to say that, got distracted, some do say working on, but others say implement.
  • I don’t know if this should be posted here or back in the November update section.   But the part where it said all shops will get added items.  I’m fairly sure many players was waiting for more then the heritage cast set and a decoration that we win with a better po on foreigners and bloodcrow.  Where’s the other shops updated items?
    edited 07.12.2018
    I see the Heritage of the North cast has been added to the shop. Nice one. 
    Is this intentional @Selene ?
    You can only buy it once, is part that missing items you bought? Gonna be lots of annoyed players if it's been part removed.
  • Black RoseBlack Rose Posts: 6Moderator
    edited 07.12.2018
    I see the Heritage of the North cast has been added to the shop. Nice one. 
    All 9 pieces of the Eastern Raider should be available in the Khan trader shop. Please remember, you can only purchase each item once. Are the items that are missing items that you have previously purchased?

Ivan said:
    What size is the relic greenhouse? 
    They will be 5x10. 
    Post edited by Black Rose on
  • Banshee (GB1)Banshee (GB1) Posts: 35
    edited 07.12.2018
    I've bought the whole cast from the shop and only 3 items are available now.
    I assumed this would have been another GG bug since I've become so accustomed to them.
    Post edited by Banshee (GB1) on
    Banshee @ GG 1
    I've bought the whole cast from the shop and only 3 items are available now.
    I assumed this would have been another GG bug sbug since I've become so accustomed to them.

I asked around, other players don't have extra pieces available. I think they like you so much you got your own bug.
Sign In to comment.