Wall Build Item/Food Storage - Offer

Ares0 (GB1)Ares0 (GB1) Posts: 52
edited 06.12.2018 in General Discussions
Sorry but I cannot let this matter lie and just be swept under the carpet like most other things are in the game and on this forum. These wall build items that were offered to some players and not others are a HUGE advantage in the game to those that posses them. Players received the offer more than once in fact 3 or 4 times during the Black Fri/ Weekend deals when others didn't get 1 single offer. These items once placed in the keep make the wall almost impossible to break especially when some players have over 700+ on the wall without flipping hall to defence.

Can the moderators take this matter to GG and have them discuss it, every player in the game should be given the opportunity to purchase these items at the same price they were offered during the Black Friday deals. The game as it stands atm is more unbalanced than ever, attackers will have no chance of ever breaching a wall against Quicklime bombs and those numbers ( unless defended very badly ) and the advantage players have with lvl 15 build items over others in the Empire is a Huge matter and needs addressing asap.

Also I believe Food Storage build items were offered to players as well, allowing them to take there food to well over 100k how on earth can GG consider this game anywhere near a level playing field if they only offer some and not all players these great offers. please take this matter to GG as well if you can and hopefully they can give us a proper response instead of fobbing us off as usual.

Comments

• IvanIvan Posts: 213
    Sorry but I cannot let this matter lie and just be swept under the carpet like most other things are in the game and on this forum. These wall build items that were offered to some players and not others are a HUGE advantage in the game to those that posses them. Players received the offer more than once in fact 3 or 4 times during the Black Fri/ Weekend deals when others didn't get 1 single offer. These items once placed in the keep make the wall almost impossible to break especially when some players have over 700+ on the wall without flipping hall to defence.

Can the moderators take this matter to GG and have them discuss it, every player in the game should be given the opportunity to purchase these items at the same price they were offered during the Black Friday deals. The game as it stands atm is more unbalanced than ever, attackers will have no chance of ever breaching a wall against Quicklime bombs and those numbers ( unless defended very badly ) and the advantage players have with lvl 15 build items over others in the Empire is a Huge matter and needs addressing asap.

Also I believe Food Storage build items were offered to players as well, allowing them to take there food to well over 100k how on earth can GG consider this game anywhere near a level playing field if they only offer some and not all players these great offers. please take this matter to GG as well if you can and hopefully they can give us a proper response instead of fobbing us off as usual.
    Agree. There were 3 powerful items that some players were offered: extra wall troops, extra food storage, and stronger lime bombs. 
  • I have stated and asked the same multiple times and no precise answer or solution was provided. 

Most you will get is deflecting the issue by trying to move discussion towards special offers issue and why did someone get it or not.

This issue is 4 weeks old now and NOTHING has been said or done to correct it.
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,305Moderator
    Hey all. GG do know how you guys feel about this issue from the previous thread so there’s no need to create further threads.

The feedback/complaints have been forwarded but, at the moment, there is nothing that will be done about this. From GGS perspective, nothing went wrong with the offers. 
    Selene said:
    Hey all. GG do know how you guys feel about this issue from the previous thread so there’s no need to create further threads.

The feedback/complaints have been forwarded but, at the moment, there is nothing that will be done about this. From GGS perspective, nothing went wrong with the offers. 
    "Nothing went wrong with the offers", true. No bug. Just imbalance.
    GGS are happy to have imbalance in the game if it's from rubies. But as soon as there's imbalance that players aren't paying for - boom, they shut down an entire event.  

• Bynio (GB1)Bynio (GB1) Posts: 21
    edited 07.12.2018
    Nothing went wrong ???? So that is biggest bull I ever heard !!!!!! We playing the game so we know what went wrong so stop telling us nothing went wrong as did big time !!!!!!!!!

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE
    Post edited by Selene on
    edited 07.12.2018
    Nothing went wrong ???? So that is biggest bull I ever heard !!!!!! We playing the game so we know what went wrong so stop telling us nothing went wrong as did big time !!!!!!!!!
    it's true. nothing "went wrong". it went as they intended.  that doesn't make it right, or mean that we are happy with it. it simply means it wasn't an error.

anyway, the offers are still appearing. I got the lime bomb offer today.
    Post edited by Selene on
  • Selene said:

Can you please answer the following:

1. It is quite obvious that GGS and players perspective differ by 180 degrees. 
    Whose perspective is more important: ours or theirs? Who is actualy playing and paying for the game?

2. How do you justify current imbalance in the game because not all got access to the same game enhancements? 

• WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) Posts: 333
    edited 07.12.2018
    They are not interested in game balance. Only in Cash Balance. It has been several months now since the shape shifter castellan was for sale (for a few hours). Some could buy (and still keep) it. But most of us did not get a chance because they took away that castellan. 
    Post edited by WillyWiz (NL1) on
  • Lime offer it’s on but wall item offer and storage isn’t 
  • Any feedback mods or is this another thread thats gonna be ignored?? 
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,305Moderator
    Any feedback mods or is this another thread thats gonna be ignored?? 
    You can see my feedback above. 
  • Your feedback is not really helpful as always sweaping under carpet 
  • Srry Selene, I forgot you already stated that nothing would be done as from a GGS perspective nothing went wrong with the offers.

Nothing went wrong ???

Does that mean they mean't to offer the same same deal over and over to the same players and leave others out??

Have you any quotes from GGS to back this up ??

• If I understood the overall explanation correctly, as long as you stay on top of opening the offers that come in your messages, you will see these offers.  Sometimes they get blocked because you have a backlog of unopened offers.  I believe that those were not one-time only offers and that we will see them again sometime.  I've seen the quicklime offer a few times, not as much on the wall build items.  

It's not perfect, but it's also not sweeping it under the rug.  In their opinion, everyone had a fair shot at getting the offers, but if you like to ignore the offers, one of the consequences is that you don't necessarily see all of the newer offers.  I find the constant offers annoying like everyone else, but I do try and recall that they are a business and there needs to be a way for them to make money.
    Golden Domer @ GG 1
  • Ares0 (GB1)Ares0 (GB1) Posts: 52
    edited 12.12.2018
    Golden Domer - There was no back log of offers on my account. I was on all black Fri and the Weekend and quite simply did not recieve them therefor it was not fair. As I stated previously some players were offered the same deals over and over and others were not.

Stayed on top of all offers
    No offers were ignored
    So no offers should have been blocked
    If this is what they call having a fair shot 
    Then I'd hate to see what having a rough ride would look like off them.

All a load of  *******
  • Golden domer by what u saying is u have to buy every offer to don’t block another but if I don’t want buy it I won’t get another one so tell me how is that fair ???? Basicly gg is pushing u to spend even if u don’t want to u need to as u won’t get what u want how b...,,,,,,,, is that
  • Most got thoose offers but if never ever buy any offer do you think theese people would buy lvl 15 item for wall and food storage item all of a sudden ? He he makes no sense but the troop offer i also think all should get and i belive GGS did offer thoose to all last 2 run of harvester events . Atleast in our ally all got them 
  • Bynio, I wasn't saying you have to buy the offer, simply that you have to open the offers.  The ones that say "one time only special offer" as part of your messages.  That was the official party line at least.  I haven't bought rubies in forever, but I still got both of the offers.  
    Golden Domer @ GG 1
  • I opened every offer and wall item wasn’t there for all Black Friday weekend others had it at least 5 times
  • and I open every offer I have in my inbox !!!!!!!!!
  • Sorry, but I think what GG lie. Offers are arranged for max. press to players for buyiong rubies.Many players have "special" offer when their account is too low with rubies, when missing "only" few rubies for buy offer. This is what GG means "personalised offer".
    Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2
Sign In to comment.